Wondering how to create a Wix full width slider? In this Wix website tutorial, you'll learn how to add a slider to Wix, be it for a Wix image gallery or for Wix scrolling text. So let's get right into this Wix how to video on creating a Wix slider so that you can easily do web development and web design as a beginner, even with a free website.
First off, if you don't have a Wix account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. Once you've logged in to your Wix account, locate the website you wish to create a Wix full width slider on, hover your mouse over it, and then click on the pencil icon to access the Wix editor.
Click on the pages dropdown menu on the top, left-hand side, and select the page you wish to add a Wix slider to. If you wish to add a slider to Wix to a new page on your Wix website, rather than on an existing page, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Make Separate Pages In Your Wix Website'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once on the page that you wish to create a Wix full width slider on, click on 'add' from the left-hand side panel, and then on 'interactive'. You can add Wix sliders to your website using full width slideshows that span the width of your page or using box slideshows that are classic, boxed-sized slideshows.
Since our aim is to create a Wix full width slider, select one of these full width slideshow options, such as the intro (about me) one, and drag-and-drop it onto your page. Just like with any feature on your Wix website, you can click on any element within the Wix slider, such as the text and button, and edit it from its individual toolbar. You can also click on 'add' from the left-hand side panel, to add any new element of your choice to your Wix full width slider.
To make changes to your Wix slider at large, click on the Wix slider to access its individual toolbar. When you click on 'manage slides', you'll be able to click on slide 1, slide 2 and slide 3 to view and customize what they look like by adding or deleting elements, click on the three little dots next to a slide from the same manage slides popup to rename a slide, duplicate it or delete it, click and drag on the multiple dots on the left-hand side of a slide to reorder it, and duplicate a slide or add a new slide from the options at the bottom.
Once you're done managing your Wix slider slides, x out of the manage slides popup. Going back to the Wix slides individual toolbar, you can click on 'change slide background', and then on 'settings' to style your Wix slider background, including the image opacity and color.
If you click on 'back' on the top, left-hand side, you can change your Wix slider background to a color, and select a color from the color picker popup that appears, to an image, either that you uploaded to your Wix account, or from Media from Wix, Shutterstock or Unsplash, or even to a video, either that you uploaded to your Wix account, or from Media from Wix or Shutterstock.
You can also scroll through Wix's selected Wix slider backgrounds to explore their stunning image and video backgrounds. If you wish to apply the changes you made to all of your Wix slider slides, make sure to click on 'apply to other slides at the bottom'. Once you're done making changes to your Wix slider background, x out of the Wix slider background popup.
When you click on 'settings' from the Wix slider individual toolbar, you can click to manage slides, which shows you the same options we covered before, select whether the slideshow autoplays on loading or not, how long between slides (in seconds), and whether the Wix slider should stop autoplay on hover or not, select whether transition effects should be applied or not (including vertical, horizontal, cross fade or in and out), and how long they last, as well as choose whether contents outside the frame should be hidden or not.
Under 'layout' from the Wix slider individual toolbar, you can select whether you wish to show navigation arrows or not, and select these arrow's size and offset, in addition to select whether you wish to show slide buttons or not, and select these button's size and offset.
When you click on 'design' from the Wix slider individual toolbar, you can select what the Wix slider should look like, and choose the fill color and opacity of the slide buttons and navigation arrows.
Lastly, under 'help' from the Wix slider individual toolbar, you can learn more about what you can do with your full-width slideshow. This includes adding elements to a slide, changing the background of a slide, adding navigation buttons, changing the autoplay settings and transition effects, as well as adding, duplicating and reordering your slides, all of which we covered in this Wix slider video.
If you wish to modify the location of your Wix slider, place your cursor over the drag handle to move your Wix slider up or down, together with the content beneath it. If you click on the plus icon on the top center or bottom center of the Wix slider, you'll be able to add a Wix strip to your page, either directly above or directly below the Wix full width slider you just added.
To learn more about Wix strips, make sure to watch my previous video on 'How To Use Strips In Wix'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
You can use the stretch handle that appears at the bottom of the Wix slider to lengthen or shorten the slider while maintaining the design of your page. Once you're happy with the Wix slider you added to your Wix website, make sure to click on 'save' and then on 'publish' on the top, right-hand side to make your changes active and successfully create a Wix full width slider.
If you're serious about creating a Wix full width slider, make sure to sign up for a free Wix account by clicking on the link in the description box below, check out our Wix tutorials playlist for even more Wix tips and tricks, as well as our FREE Complete Website Creation Guide below this video to learn more about how to create your own website step-by-step without stress or overwhelm.
Leave a comment below and let me know what you'll be using the Wix slider you add to your Wix website for. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is a Wix members area tutorial. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
WIX SLIDER: How To Create A Wix Full Width Slider (Add Slider To Wix). Wondering how to create a Wix full width slider? In this Wix website tutorial, you'll learn how to add a slider to Wix, be it for a Wix image gallery or for Wix scrolling text. If you want a Wix tutorial on Wix sliders, this Wix support slider gallery and text slider Wix beginners tutorial is for you.So let's get right into this Wix how to video on creating a Wix slider so that you can easily do web development and web design as a beginner, even with a free website. Get ready to do a slider Wix.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Complete Website Creation Guide: https://www.yestotech.com/complete-website-creation-guide
○ Try Wix For FREE: http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ How To Make Separate Pages In Your Wix Website: https://youtu.be/FYtkLh0irwE
○ How To Use Strips In Wix: https://youtu.be/ffuwG9_dFKU
○ Wix Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BBbnbmCPEg&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqvDRl3aCifnia27BYFqpYgR
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/1AeP2
○ How To Do Image Optimization With Alt Text SEO: https://youtu.be/xBEWdhuiz10
○ Hostinger Coupon Code + Hostinger Review: https://youtu.be/yQ67zhXZs5Q
○ How To Share Multiple Links On Instagram With Your Website: https://youtu.be/GIXUR4fLMUg
○ How To Add Multiple Links In Instagram Bio With Later Linkin Bio: https://youtu.be/t54PTfDJto8
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!