Wondering "where can I promote my webinar"? In this webinar marketing tutorial, you'll get a webinar promo template with webinar promotion ideas so that you can do your first webinar with ease. So let's get right into this webinar tutorial on how to promote your webinar with the best webinar promotion strategy.
Before you can successfully promote your webinar, you need to entice people to register for your webinar by choosing a compelling webinar title. A good webinar title promo template is how to do X without Y, such as this webinar I created on 'how to 3x your site's traffic in less than 6 months without paying for expensive software or ads'.
If your webinar addresses your target audience's pain points and frustrations, in this case, that it's expensive and takes time to increase your site's traffic, is result-oriented, since by the end of the webinar they will know exactly how to boost their traffic, and is something they're searching for and looking to overcome, because traffic is the stepping stone to more leads and sales, half of your webinar marketing is done.
Also, make sure you're using language in your webinar title that your target audience is using, so it feels like you're getting into their head, and talking directly to those pain points and frustrations you're addressing in your webinar. Note that I didn't mention the name of the softwares or ads to make this webinar title more relatable.
Now that you have an enticing webinar title and webinar topic, it'll be much easier to promote your webinar. An easy way to market your webinar so that it reaches more people is to have a call to action in the webinar confirmation page asking those who already signed up to share the webinar registration page with their friends on Facebook, on Twitter or on the social media platform of your choice.
You can even use a free tool called GoViral, which gets someone to share a page, in this case your webinar registration page, in exchange for a bonus. Just like they mention, it's like flipping a switch in your webinar marketing efforts and getting free traffic and shares.
One of the other ways you can promote your webinar is on your website, blog, YouTube channel, or wherever you post content. Create a piece of content that is related to your webinar topic, and post it about a week before the webinar date.
For instance, in all of my Pinterest-related videos, I mention the PinPerfect masterclass I host with Nadalie Bardo since that is the next stepping stone after someone watches the YouTube video. If someone is searching for a video on Pinterest, they'll most likely want more information about how to make the most out of Pinterest to get more clicks, saves and sales by attending a webinar on that topic.
You should mention the webinar within the body of the piece of content, as well as add links to the webinar signup page in as many places as possible. For instance, for a YouTube video, both in the description box and in the comments section.
Another place where you can promote your webinar is on social media. Make sure that you mention your webinar and share links to your webinar signup page in all of the social media platforms that you use. If you're already engaging with your audience on social media, such as in the comment section and in DMs, feel free to take this relationship a step further and send them a direct link to your webinar signup page.
One of my favorite social media platforms to promote webinars is Facebook, namely Facebook groups. If you don't already have an audience yet, it's a great way to reach individuals interested in your content in a non-spammy way. Many Facebook groups have promo threads that allow promotion.
Join Facebook groups in your niche, promote your webinar in those threads, and you'll get a load of webinar signups. If you want an entire spreadsheet with Facebook groups for bloggers and entrepreneurs that have those promo threads, make sure to click on the link in the description box below to get it for free.
You can also expand your webinar marketing reach beyond your immediate social media following by searching for relevant hashtags, such as #websitetraffic or #blogtraffic, and build a relationship with those people who are already interacting with the type of content you're hosting a webinar on.
The same goes for your email list. Make sure you email your audience, even if it's small, a week to a week and a half before the webinar, and send out 3-4 emails during that time promoting your webinar. For more information on what to mention in those emails, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Create A Webinar Funnel That Gets Your More Registrants, Attendees And Sales'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
If you want an exact, 90% done-for-you template with prompts and examples of what to include in all of your webinar promo emails, the days before the webinar, the day of the webinar, and after the webinar is over, make sure to check out my Webinar Sales Funnel Template, which will help you boost your webinar signup rate, increase the number of people who show up live to your webinar, and skyrocket your sales. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Another place you can promote your webinar is on your website. Rather than just have it look the way it normally looks, make sure to put your website in webinar mode. This means that instead of having the usual opt-in pages on your website's homepage for instance, those are switched out to promote your webinar.
The same goes for the other pages on your website. The goal is to have something promoting your webinar up top, such as in an announcement bar, on the side, such as on a sidebar if you have one, and at the bottom, such as in your footer.
It should be obvious that you are promoting a webinar, no matter where your site's visitor looks. Even if someone doesn't go to your homepage, and goes to another page on your website instead, such as your blog, and is scrolling around, they should view a promo for your webinar in multiple locations, to stimulate them to click on the webinar promo and register for it.
For even more tips on how to get people to register for your webinar to boost your webinar marketing efforts, make sure to watch my video on that topic. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
If you're serious about webinar marketing and webinar promotion, make sure to check out our Webinar tutorials playlist for even more webinar tips and tricks, as well as our FREE Webinar Stardom Challenge which will show you how to get more registrants, attendees and sales from your webinars in just 5 days.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be using this webinar promo template to promote your next webinar. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to make money with webinars. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
WEBINAR MARKETING: Where Can I Promote My Webinar? Webinar Promo Template. Wondering "where can I promote my webinar?" In this webinar marketing tutorial you'll get a webinar promo template with webinar promotion ideas so that you can do your first webinar with ease using a marketing sales funnel. If you want to do webinars for business and are looking for tips for hosting your first webinar, this sales funnel marketing and sales funnel strategy video on how to promote a webinar is for you. So let's get right into this webinar tutorial on how to promote your webinar with the best webinar promotion strategy using sales funnels for beginners.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Webinar Stardom Challenge: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/free-webinar-stardom-challenge
○ How To 3x Your Blog's Traffic Without Expensive Software Or Ads: https://www.yestotech.com/tripleyourblogtraffic
○ GoViral: https://goviral.growthtools.com/
○ PinPerfect Masterclass: http://bit.ly/pinperfectmasterclass
○ Promo Thread Facebook Group Spreadsheet: https://www.yestotech.com/bestfacebookgroups
○ How To Create A Webinar Funnel: https://youtu.be/d5E2pD6lYLs
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ How To Get People To Register For Your Webinar: https://youtu.be/6BWC_fgIIL0
○ Webinar Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2jTX2FVCJA&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqu6fNSaxZ4UWyzzNidbeNY7
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/29xFc
○ Do I Need To Be On Camera For A Webinar? https://youtu.be/pDFMjQAAOrk
○ How To Use YouTube Live For Webinars: https://youtu.be/TAjBIx6aBbs
○ How To Get Traffic From Pinterest With Pinterest Ads: https://youtu.be/1lK8s_eiLoA
○ How To Sell A PDF With ConvertKit: https://youtu.be/zp7vcyh6Qfo
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!