ConvertKit Tutorial On ConvertKit Products: How To Sell A PDF With ConvertKit
Wondering how to sell a PDF with ConvertKit? In this ConvertKit tutorial for beginners, you'll learn how to make money online and how to sell digital products online with the ConvertKit products feature. So let's get right into this ConvertKit review on how to sell a product with ConvertKit.
First off, if you don't have a ConvertKit account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. Once you've logged into your ConvertKit account, click on 'products' from the menu up top.
If you've already created ConvertKit products, those will appear here. You can sort your ConvertKit Products alphabetically, by newest, oldest, purchases or price. You can also toggle whether you wish to view your ConvertKit products as blocks or as a list. The best part is that you can sell digital products and subscriptions with ConvertKit products even on their free plan.
To create a new ConvertKit product, click on the '+ new product' button on the top, right-hand side. Add in your ConvertKit product details, including your product name, pricing method, which can either be standard, where customers pay a one-time fee, and you can enter what that price is, subscription, where customers are charged on a recurring basis, and you can enter what that price is, and its frequency, either monthly, quarterly or yearly, and add another pricing plan if you so wish, or pay what you want, where customers choose a price, and you can enter the minimum price. You can always change these later.
Since we plan on selling a PDF with ConvertKit, let's fill out this product details section with regard to that. For our ConvertKit product name let's write PDF, for pricing method let's select standard, and for price let's add $27. Once you're done filling out the product details for your ConvertKit product, click on 'next' to access the fulfillment section.
Under this fulfillment section, select what kind of product you'll be selling using ConvertKit products. This can be a digital download, such as a digital product or ebook, a newsletter for members only, or something else, such as coaching or services.
Since we're selling a PDF with ConvertKit, let's select 'digital download', and click on the 'upload a file' box to locate and open the PDF from our documents to sell with ConvertKit products. If you made a mistake and selected the wrong document, click on the trash can next to the uploaded document and then upload a new one. After your PDF has uploaded, click on 'next' at the bottom to access the domain name section.
I only have one custom domain added to my ConvertKit account, so that's what the custom domain will be. However, feel free to customize the ConvertKit product page URL to whatever you wish, and then click on 'create product' at the bottom.
Once your ConvertKit product has been created, it's time to customize the different pages, including the sales page, checkout page, confirmation and receipt email. You can edit the sales pages general styles, including the headings, body, background, card color, card corners, input label, input color, input background, input border, and help text, as well as click on any of the page elements, including the image, price, title, content, and purchase button to edit the individual styles of each. You can also replace the blank image to an image of the actual PDF you're selling, as well as any piece of text to whatever you wish.
To edit the other pages and emails of your ConvertKit product, just click on them from the menu up top, such as the checkout page. Just as before, you can edit the checkout page's general styles, as well as click on any of the page elements to edit the individual styles of each. The same goes for the confirmation and receipt emails.
You can click on 'settings' from the top, right-hand side to edit your ConvertKit product settings, including the product details, including the name and price, though you're unable to change the pricing method, but if you’d like to change how you sell this product or service, you can always create a new product, fulfillment, where you can change the type of ConvertKit product you're selling, discount codes, where you can add a discount code, including the code to be used, discount amount or percentage, and limit, as well as the domain name.
If you created a discount code, you can also toggle this button to include the discount code in your sales page once you share the link or embed the code. To make changes to your ConvertKit product after it has been published, click on 'products' from the menu up top in your ConvertKit account, and then click on the three little dots next the the PDF you're selling with ConvertKit.
You can either click to edit it, and be redirected to the page where you can edit your ConvertKit product's sales page, checkout page, confirmation, receipt email and settings, or click to delete it. A popup will appear asking if you're sure you want to delete this product. This will cause broken links if you've shared or embedded the product anywhere. To return without making changes, click on 'cancel'. If you're sure you want to delete this ConvertKit product, click on 'delete product'.
If you're serious about selling a PDF with ConvertKit by using the ConvertKit products feature, make sure to check out our ConvertKit tutorials playlist for even more email marketing tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be selling a product with ConvertKit, or if you'll be using another platform to sell digital products. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to get traffic from Pinterest with Pinterest ads. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
CONVERTKIT TUTORIAL ON CONVERTKIT PRODUCTS: How To Sell A PDF With ConvertKit. Wondering how to sell a PDF with ConvertKit? In this ConvertKit tutorial for beginners, you'll learn how to make money online and how to sell digital products online with the ConvertKit products feature. If you've been looking for an email marketing for beginners video on how to use ConvertKit to grow your email list and online business, this ConvertKit commerce and ConvertKit demo video is for you. So let's get right into this ConvertKit review on how to sell a product with ConvertKit.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try ConvertKit For FREE: https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ ConvertKit Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTfJo-E8L8s&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqtJkoJPQelKJdOI77aaqIhB
○ Read The Post: https://www.yestotech.com/post/convertkit-tutorial-on-convertkit-products-how-to-sell-a-pdf-with-convertkit
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/264Pi
○ How To Turn Your Knowledge Into An Online Business: https://youtu.be/vqhxYnRW1Y0
○ How To Edit A Wix Website After Publishing: https://youtu.be/hTCcCyL2AlI
○ How To Add Comments To Your New Wix Blog: https://youtu.be/0S7s8IyFb4o
○ Spaces By Wix: The New Wix App: https://youtu.be/-0Yy1gxTt_I
○ How To Share Your Wix Website With Your Group Members: https://youtu.be/rD7yH3Ow5CQ
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
#convertkit #emailmarketing #makemoneyonline