Wondering how to upload videos on YouTube? In this YouTube 101 tutorial, I'll be sharing how to start a YouTube channel by posting your first YouTube video.
By the end of this video, you'll know exactly how to upload videos on your YouTube channel so that you can properly upload videos to YouTube to get more views and likes. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, hit the subscribe button and the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
To upload a video on YouTube, head over to your YouTube account, click on the 'create' camera icon from the menu on the top, right-hand side, and then on 'upload video'. Either drag and drop video files to upload to YouTube in the space provided, or select a video file or files from your documents.
Make sure that this video file you're uploading to YouTube is your already edited video file. If you don't know how to edit video files, make sure to watch my video on 'how to edit videos on iMovie'. The link to it is in the description box below.
Once you've selected a video file to upload to YouTube, you'll see its uploading and processing status at the bottom. In this 'details' section, you can edit your YouTube video's title, description, thumbnail, playlists and select under 'audiences' whether this video is intended for kids or not.
If you don't know how to create a YouTube thumbnail that converts, make sure to watch my video on 'how to make a YouTube custom thumbnail'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
You can also click on 'more options' to add a paid promotion banner, tags, language, subtitles, and closed captions, recording date and location, license and distribution, category, as well as comments and ratings. To properly tag your YouTube videos so that you get more clicks and views, make sure to watch my video on 'how to tag YouTube videos to rank higher'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once you're done filling out the 'details' section, click on 'next' to access the 'monetization' section. In order to be monetized on YouTube, you need at least 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time in the past 12 months. For more details on how to make money on YouTube, make sure to watch my video on 'how to make money on YouTube with a small channel'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
If your YouTube channel has been monetized, select whether you wish monetization to be on or off for this video, select the type of ads that your viewers will see, as well as the location of those video ads. Only videos longer than 8 minutes are eligible for ads during video.
Once you're done filling out the 'monetization' section, click on 'next' to access the 'ad suitability' section. Select whether your YouTube video's content, title, description, or keywords contain any of the following: inappropriate language, adult content, violence, shocking content, harmful or dangerous acts, drug-related content, hateful content, firearms-related content, sensitive issues or none of the above.
Once you're done filling out the 'ad suitability' section, click on 'next' to access the 'video elements' section, and then on 'add' next to each option to add an end screen and cards. If you want to add an end screen template to your YouTube video to add an end screen with ease, make sure to watch my video on 'how to create a YouTube end screen template + add end screens to YouTube videos'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once you're done filling out the 'video elements' section, click on 'next' to access the 'visibility' section. This is where you can save your video as private, where only you and people you choose can watch your video or as unlisted, where anyone with the video link can watch your video, publish your video as public so that everyone can watch your video, or schedule your YouTube video for a later date and time.
Once you're done filling out the 'visibility' section, click on 'save' to successfully post your first Youtube video. If you want even more tips on how to create and grow a successful YouTube channel, make sure to watch my video on 'how to grow your YouTube channel: 10 secrets to grow on YouTube with 0 views and 0 subscribers'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
If you're serious about uploading videos on YouTube, make sure you check out our FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Make sure you comment below and let me know what the first video you uploaded to YouTube is about. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below for new videos every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am EST, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to premiere a video on YouTube. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
HOW TO UPLOAD VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE. In this YouTube 101 tutorial, I'll be sharing how to start a YouTube channel by posting your first YouTube video // Click here to get your FREE cheat sheet: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/Sdxzh
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With 9 Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ How To Edit Videos On iMovie: https://youtu.be/9Mnvu3nPQwM
○ How To Make A YouTube Custom Thumbnail: https://youtu.be/W8RUdTj31jk
○ How To Tag YoutTube Videos To Rank Higher: https://youtu.be/H-97xw_AFmA
○ How To Make Money On YouTube With A Small Channel: https://youtu.be/izHWJOQnbcA
○ How To Create A YouTube End Screen Template + Add End Screens To YouTube Videos: https://youtu.be/eg73xjtX0Yc
○ How To Grow Your YouTube Channel: 10 Secrets To Grow On YouTube With 0 Views And 0 Subscribers: https://youtu.be/-hmwBLJ9dng
○ How To Schedule Posts On Facebook: https://youtu.be/otaWO-Tj1X8
○ How To Add Clickable Links To Instagram Posts: https://youtu.be/P4lP6ogIMqA
○ How To Create An Instagram QR Code: https://youtu.be/_sxWK9-bOX4
○ How To Schedule Instagram Posts: https://youtu.be/yYbAkenIeRM
○ How To Make IGTV Thumbnails: https://youtu.be/-5WehmDxQpU
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
How to upload videos on youtube, how to upload videos on youtube channel, how to upload videos on youtube 2021, upload videos to youtube, youtube, how to start a youtube channel, how to post your first youtube video, how to properly upload videos to youtube, youtube studio, upload, upload to youtube, how to upload, upload video to youtube, how to post on youtube, posting your first youtube video, how to make your first youtube video, my first video, youtube 101, start a channel, upload video, youtube step by step, making your first youtube video