Wondering how to show timezone on Wix bookings? In this Wix bookings tutorial, you'll learn how to make the most out of your Wix events by setting up your Wix bookings calendar. So let's get right into this Wix website tutorial and Wix booking tutorial for you to make money online with your Wix web design.
First off, if you don't have a Wix account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. If you don't know how to set up Wix bookings, make sure to check out my 'Wix Bookings Tutorial On Wix Calendar Booking'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Before you can show the timezone on Wix bookings, you need to set your own time zone in the General section of your site's dashboard. To do that, once you've logged in to your Wix account, hover your mouse over the website you wish to show the timezone on Wix bookings on, and then click on 'select site' to access its Wix admin dashboard.
For more details on how to navigate the Wix admin dashboard, make sure to watch my video on that topic. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once in your Wix admin dashboard, click on 'settings' from the left-hand side panel, locate this 'general' section, and then click on 'language and region'. Scroll down until you reach this 'site region' section, and make sure that your own time zone is correct.
Now that you've set your own time zone for Wix bookings, it's time to select which timezone to show in Wix bookings. If you want to display only your local time zone for Wix bookings, such as if you have local clients who visit in person, click on 'settings' up top, scroll down until this 'booking settings' section, and then click on 'booking policy'.
Scroll down until you reach this 'time zone' display section, and when asked, 'Which time zone should your calendar be shown in?', select your business' time zone, which is recommended for services offered at a physical location. Also make sure that the 'let clients choose between your time zone or theirs' toggle is disabled.
To display only the client's time zone, such as if you're a business that sells online sessions with clients around the world, select 'the client's local time zone' under the 'time zone display' section instead, which is recommended for services offered remotely. Just as before, make sure that the 'let clients choose between your time zone or theirs' toggle is disabled.
Now, if you want to allow clients to choose which time zone they want to view, such as if you have both local and international bookings, choose which time zone your calendar appears in under the 'time zone display' section, so either your business' time zone or the client's local time zone, and this time enable the 'let clients choose between your time zone or theirs' toggle.
If you're serious about showing timezone on Wix bookings, make sure you check out our Wix tutorials playlist for even more Wix tips and tricks, as well as our FREE Complete Website Creation Guide below this video to learn more about how to create your own website step-by-step without stress or overwhelm.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be using Wix bookings to let your customers book services online. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to create a free landing page. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
HOW TO SHOW TIMEZONE ON WIX BOOKINGS. Wondering how to show timezone on Wix bookings? In this Wix bookings tutorial, you'll learn how to make the most out of your Wix events by setting up your Wix bookings calendar. So let's get right into this Wix website tutorial and Wix booking tutorial for you to make money online with your Wix web design. If you're looking for Wix help videos and Wix tutorials for beginners, follow this Wix how to make a website Wix tutorial for beginners on how to schedule an appointment. Wix my website now!
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Complete Website Creation Guide: https://www.yestotech.com/complete-website-creation-guide
○ Try Wix For FREE: http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Wix Bookings Tutorial On Wix Calendar Booking: https://youtu.be/DJjYFj9Mhmg
○ Wix Admin Dashboard: https://youtu.be/Yf_-Jl0uuSs
○ Wix Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BBbnbmCPEg&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqvDRl3aCifnia27BYFqpYgR
○ Read The Post: https://www.yestotech.com/post/how-to-show-timezone-on-wix-bookings
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/05x3M
○ Wix Page Transitions: https://youtu.be/CZKXrsEYdcA
○ Wix Admin Dashboard: https://youtu.be/Yf_-Jl0uuSs
○ Descript Video Editing: https://youtu.be/KaEleI5EHPU
○ Canva Present And Record Feature: https://youtu.be/ZEFowgPFccw
○ How To Create A Table In Canva: https://youtu.be/A0P8IzerfsE
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!