Wondering how to add multiple photos in an Instagram story? In this Instagram stories tutorial, I'll be sharing how to add more than one photo on one Instagram story.
By the end of this video, you'll know exactly how to share multiple photos on one Instagram story so that you can create a photo collage in your Instagram stories with ease. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, hit the subscribe button and the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
There are two ways to add multiple photos in your Instagram story: directly on Instagram, and by creating a photo collage in Canva, and importing that to your Instagram stories. To add more than one photo on one Instagram story directly on Instagram, head over to your Instagram profile, click on the plus sign up top, and then on story.
Click on create from the menu on the left to add a solid background to your Instagram story. Now, instead of clicking on your camera roll on the bottom left of the screen, which will import just one photo to your Instagram story, click on the sticker icon up top, locate the photo sticker, and select the first photo you wish to add to your Instagram story.
Repeat this same process until you've added multiple photos to your Instagram story. You can resize and reposition these photos so that they look the way you want.
The second way you can add multiple photos in your Instagram story is by creating photo collage in Canva. If you don't have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to try it for free.
After you've logged in to your Canva account, click on the search bar, and search for 'Instagram Story'. Once that option populates, click on it.
If you scroll down this page, you'll see a number of Instagram Story templates that you can customize, or if you prefer, you can select a blank Instagram Story template to start from scratch. Don't worry too much which Instagram Story template you choose since you can always change it later.
Once you've selected an Instagram Story design in Canva to customize, click on it to edit it. As I mentioned, if for some reason you wish to change this Instagram Story template to another one, you can click on 'templates' from the left-hand side panel to start fresh with another Instagram Story design.
Just like with any regular Canva template, you can click on any elements on the page to customize them, such as the background, text and video, or click on any of the options from the left-hand side panel to add new photos, elements and text into your Instagram Story design.
For more details on how to customize a Canva design, make sure to watch my video on 'how to use Canva'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
To upload your own photos to Canva to add all of them to your Instagram story, click on 'uploads' from the left-hand side panel, upload media, choose where you want to upload your multiple photos from, so either desktop, Facebook, Google Drive, Instagram or Dropbox, select all of the photos you wish to add to Canva, and then click on open.
Just like on Instagram, you can resize and reposition these photos so that they look the way you want. Once you're done customizing your Instagram story with multiple photos, rename your Canva design up top, and then click on 'download'. You can either download your Instagram story design on your computer, and transfer it to your phone, or open up the Canva app on your phone, and save your Instagram story design to your camera roll.
To add this Instagram story design with multiple photos to your Instagram story, head over to your Instagram profile, click on the plus sign up top, and then on story. Clicking on your camera roll on the bottom left of the screen, locate the design you created in Canva with more than one photo, and then add that to your Instagram story.
If you're serious about adding multiple photos in one Instagram story, make sure you check out our FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Make sure you comment below and let me know if you'll be adding more than one photo on one Instagram story. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below for new videos every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am EST, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to create an Instagram poll. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
HOW TO ADD MULTIPLE PHOTOS IN INSTAGRAM STORY: Add More Than One Photo On One Instagram Story. Learn how to share multiple photos on one Instagram story // Click here to get your FREE cheat sheet: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/USlb0
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With 9 Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
○ How To Add And Use Multiple Instagram Accounts: https://youtu.be/cuIjuH04L-s
○ How To Create Instagram Page For Business: https://youtu.be/fCJYYgl21vE
○ How To Easily Choose A Winner For An Instagram Giveaway: https://youtu.be/F5ljqq_gVbU
○ How To Run A Successful Giveaway On Instagram: https://youtu.be/4AVZ4Kud5dg
○ How To Create A Facebook Group And Link It To Your Facebook Page: https://youtu.be/uegfQ-hZnS8
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://leadpages.pxf.io/7mx9V
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!