Wondering how to set up a ConvertKit unsubscribe survey? In this ConvertKit tutorial for beginners, you'll learn how to use ConvertKit to boost your email marketing strategy. So let's get right into these email marketing tips on how to best use ConvertKit email marketing.
First off, if you don’t have a ConvertKit account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. By default, the ConvertKit unsubscribe survey is disabled. To enable the ConvertKit unsubscribe survey, log in to your ConvertKit account, click on your icon on the top, right-hand side, and then on 'settings'.
Once in your ConvertKit account settings, click on 'email' from the left-hand side panel. Scroll down until you reach this 'unsubscribe survey' section, and toggle the button so that it's on. Turning on the ConvertKit unsubscribe survey allows you to collect responses when a subscriber leaves.
At any point in the future, you can come back to those settings to disable or enable the ConvertKit unsubscribe survey. If the ConvertKit unsubscribe survey is turned on, subscribers will see this survey after they click on the unsubscribe button in any of your emails.
Here the subscriber will be able to choose their reason for unsubscribing (they can only select one): I no longer want to receive these emails, I never signed up for this mailing list, the emails are inappropriate, the emails are spam and should be reported, or other reason.
Once they’ve selected their reason, they can submit their response. Even if they don’t select a reason, that particular email subscriber will already be unsubscribed at this point.
To find the results of your ConvertKit unsubscribe survey, click on 'grow' from the panel up top, and then on 'subscribers'. On the top, right-hand side, click on 'unsubscribes'. From this unsubscribes tab, you’ll see a graph showing how many subscribers chose each reason: response 1 (I no longer want to receive these emails), response 2 (I never signed up for this mailing list), response 3 (the emails are inappropriate), response 4 (the emails are spam and should be reported), response 5 (other reason), or no response (meaning that they unsubscribed but didn't answer your ConvertKit unsubscribe survey).
You can then use these ConvertKit unsubscribe survey results to get a better understanding of why subscribers are choosing to leave your email list. If you notice patterns in certain areas, such as many responses under this 'I never signed up for this mailing list section', you can adjust your email marketing strategy to better suit your subscribers’ needs, such as by customizing your email footer to include a note saying where they subscribed from.
For more details on how to do that, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Customize Your Convertkit Template Email Footer'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
If you're serious about using a ConvertKit unsubscribe survey, make sure to sign up for a free ConvertKit account by clicking on the link in the description box below, check out our ConvertKit tutorials playlist for even more ConvertKit tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be setting up a ConvertKit unsubscribe survey to make the most out of your email marketing strategy. If you liked this video, make sure to give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about the ConvertKit countdown timer. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
CONVERTKIT UNSUBSCRIBE SURVEY. Wondering how to set up a ConvertKit unsubscribe survey? In this ConvertKit tutorial for beginners, you'll learn how to use ConvertKit to boost your email marketing strategy. Watch these email marketing tips on how to best use ConvertKit email marketing. If you want to do email marketing for beginners with a ConvertKit landing page, this ConvertKit review and ConvertKit demo is for you. Get excited to discover email marketing services with Convert Kit, the best email marketing software.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try ConvertKit For FREE: https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ How To Customize Your Convertkit Template Email Footer: https://youtu.be/dMeiUniVBDY
○ ConvertKit Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTfJo-E8L8s&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqtJkoJPQelKJdOI77aaqIhB
○ Read The Post: https://www.yestotech.com/post/convertkit-unsubscribe-survey
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/sdSZR
○ ConvertKit Visual Automation Funnel Templates: https://youtu.be/NeensVt5vPM
○ ConvertKit Tip Jar: https://youtu.be/ZEDFd-34nfw
○ How To Create A Typing Effect In Canva: https://youtu.be/x0Oz7jFlccU
○ Wix Owner App: https://youtu.be/CyYmwpk8rnM
○ Add Your Freebie PDF To Wix For Download For Your Subscribers: https://youtu.be/EVzihUd31N0
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!