Unleash Canva's Power: Master The Canva App Today With This Complete Canva App Tutorial
Wondering how to use the Canva app? In this Canva tutorial for beginners, you'll learn how to use Canva on mobile in this Canva iPhone app tutorial and Canva app tutorial Android. So let's get right into this how to use Canva for beginners video on how to use Canva on iPhone and how to use Canva on Android.
First off, if you don’t have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. To download the Canva app, head over to the app store on your mobile device, click on 'search' and then search for Canva in the search bar.
Once the Canva: graphic design & video option populates, click on it, and then on download, to save the Canva app on your mobile device. Once the Canva app has been downloaded, click on 'open' to open it up.
Similar to the desktop version of Canva, after you've signed in to your Canva account, you'll be redirected to the Canva homepage where you can search Canva for a design type, create a design based on the suggested options, including for you, social media, presentations, prints, video, marketing, brainstorms and more, or scroll down to create a design from the numerous available options.
You can also click on the + sign on the bottom, right-hand side to search for Canva templates, create a Canva design in a custom size, or view all of Canva's suggested design templates with their dimensions.
If you click on 'designs' at the bottom, you can view all of the designs you have already created using Canva. You can click on the downward pointing arrow on the top right of any of these designs to download the design from the Canva app to your mobile device, or on the three little dots on the top right of any of these designs to edit the design, make a copy, move to folder, download, share, get shareable link or move to trash.
You can also click on the design at large to edit it. All of the edits that you make on the Canva app will appear on the desktop version of Canva as well as long as you're logged into the same account.
If you click on any element in your Canva design on the Canva app, you'll see what you can do with it on the bottom of the screen. For instance, if it's a video, you can replace it, delete it, duplicate it, trim it, change its volume, crop it, flip it, add an animation, change the transparency, position, nudge, add a comment or lock it.
If you click on the + sign on the bottom left of the screen, you can add a new option to your Canva design on the Canva app. These include templates, elements, camera roll, uploads, photos, text, styles, audio, videos, background, charts, all your designs, logos, folders and more.
From the panel up top, you can head back to the Canva app home page, click on the three little dots to switch the view type between scrolling view, thumbnail view or grid view, show margins or not, show print bleed or not, save, save to folder, view all comments, view version history, make a copy, share, resize and access help, click on the multi page icon to resize your Canva design, click on the play icon to preview your Canva design, and click on the arrow icon to save your Canva design, share a link to it, share it by email, order prints and more.
If we head back to the Canva app home page, and click on 'Canva Pro' at the bottom, you can explore all of the available features for Canva Pro users. If you don't have a Canva Pro account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free.
For instance, with Canva Pro, you can set up your brand kit and schedule a post. For more details on ‘What Is A Canva Brand Kit + How To Customize A Canva Pro Brand Kit’, make sure to watch my video on that topic. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
For more details on 'How To Use The Canva Social Media Scheduler', make sure to watch my video on that topic. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Lastly, you can click on 'menu' at the bottom of the Canva app, to view your account details, view Canva designs which were shared with you, access your brand kit and the content planner, create a team, view all of your Canva folders and what you threw away in the trash, as well as see your likes, uploads and Canva folders.
If you're serious about using the Canva app, make sure to sign up for a free Canva account by clicking on the link in the description box below, check out our Canva tutorials playlist for even more Canva tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be using the Canva app, or if you'll keep using Canva on your desktop. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to download a graphic or photo in Canva. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
CANVA APP: How To Use Canva App. Wondering how to use the Canva app? In this Canva tutorial for beginners, you'll learn how to use Canva on mobile in this Canva iPhone app tutorial and Canva app tutorial Android. If you're looking for a Canva design tutorial on how to Canva login on Canva mobile, this tutorial Canva is for you. So let's get right into this how to use Canva for beginners video on how to use Canva on iPhone and how to use Canva on Android.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ What Is A Canva Brand Kit + How To Customize A Canva Pro Brand Kit: https://youtu.be/hcl_efJMX6Q
○ How To Use The Canva Social Media Scheduler: https://youtu.be/PVCeqmQzYqA
○ Canva Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN54oF5-8Ec&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqt9Jf9Q4gO0dbNaGPZkLiPz
○ Read The Post: https://www.yestotech.com/post/canva-app-how-to-use-canva-app
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/bUGX5
○ How To Make YouTube Intro On Canva: https://youtu.be/o6SabZSsppY
○ How To Create A Logo Using Canva: https://youtu.be/q8UZES8BOrY
○ How To Create A Website In Canva For Free: https://youtu.be/r67Ne35qvD8
○ How To Create Instagram Carousel With Canva: https://youtu.be/6A-RU5dCwJA
○ How To Use Canva To Design T Shirts: https://youtu.be/urvld0UoqVU
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif