Wondering how to run a successful webinar? In this webinar tips and tricks video, you'll learn tips for running a truly engaging webinar. So let's get right into these tips for the best webinars so that you can host successful webinars with ease.
Check the webinar tech. Even before hosting the webinar, make sure that everything is in order. This includes a fast internet connection, that your mic and camera are plugged in and working properly, and that you have your webinar slides in the right order. By knowing your webinar content and having the webinar tech in order, it'll be much easier to run a successful webinar.
Log in to the webinar early, and welcome webinar attendees as soon as they join. Ask them simple questions, such as where they're from and what time it is at their location. Making small talk at the start makes it more likely that your webinar attendees will engage with you throughout the webinar. That first comment from a webinar attendee is the hardest to get, but once you do, your webinar will be a success.
If possible, have a webinar co-host. This helps you focus on your webinar content, while the co-host interacts and engages with the webinar attendees in the chat. It's also a great way to get those who are attending the webinar to be less shy to interact, since there will always be at least one other person, the webinar co-host, interacting with the webinar content, and answering polls and questions.
Even if you're presenting slides during the webinar, make sure to share your video with your face at the beginning and at the end of the webinar. People engage more with other people than with slides, so being able to see your face and expressions helps you run a truly engaging webinar. If possible, also have your video appear in one of the corners, even with your webinar slides on the screen.
Create a fill in the blanks workbook which the webinar attendees can download in advance so that it's easier for them to follow along. Having it be fill in the blanks makes them pay more attention to the webinar, and thus want to engage with the webinar, since they have this intrinsic desire to watch the webinar in its entirety to have a completely filled in workbook that they can then refer to once the webinar is over.
Don't have text dense slides, but instead have slides with little text and relatable graphics. Looking at slides full of bullet points and text is hard on your webinar attendees' eyes. Use text sparingly, add animations so that the text doesn't appear on the screen all at once, and add graphics that show your sense of humor, which in turn helps the audience laugh and remain engaged while you're presenting the webinar content.
Ask polls and questions throughout the webinar, as well as have a dedicated Q&A session at the end. These can be easy questions, such as answer yes in the chat if you agree with whatever it is you're teaching. This helps your audience stay engaged throughout the teaching portion of the webinar, less likely to leave and do something else, as well as help you truly understand their pain points and desires. By connecting to your webinar attendees on a personal level, you will run a successful webinar.
Sprinkle bonus teasers throughout. Since you're most likely hosting a webinar to sell a product or service at the end, you want those who attend the webinar to stay until the end so that they watch the pitch portion of the webinar. In order to get them excited for your offer, rather than have them tune out or even leave the webinar when you start your webinar pitch, mention the limited-time bonuses you'll be offering and they'll be getting throughout the webinar for those who stay until the end.
Here's an interesting fact: over 50% of your webinar sales will be made after the webinar is over, so although it’s important to pitch a product, service or software during the live webinar, it’s also vital that you have a webinar email sales funnel where those who couldn't attend the webinar live, or those who did attend the webinar but didn't make a purchase, have a limited time, usually 48 hours, to watch the webinar replay and make a purchase.
If you want a 90% done-for-you, step-by-step template with the exact subject lines, email structure, and copy that you need to create epic webinar sales funnels, click on the link in the description box below to get the Webinar Sales Funnel Template. With this template in hand, you’ll know everything you need to write in your emails the days before, the day of, and the days after your webinar to make money with webinars and skyrocket your webinar sales.
If you're serious about running a truly engaging webinar, make sure to check out our Webinar tutorials playlist for even more webinar tips and tricks, as well as our FREE Webinar Stardom Challenge which will show you how to get more registrants, attendees and sales from your webinars in just 5 days.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be using these webinar tips and tricks on running a successful webinar. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about Wix vs Shopify. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
TIPS FOR RUNNING A TRULY ENGAGING WEBINAR: Running A Successful Webinar Tips And Tricks. Wondering how to run a successful webinar? In this webinar tips and tricks video, you'll learn tips for running a truly engaging webinar. If hosting a successful webinar is what you want, these successful webinar tips for presenters on how to do a webinar and how to run a webinar are for you. These webinar tips are perfect if you want to host your first webinar step by step. So let's get right into these tips for the best webinars so that you can conduct successful webinars with ease.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Webinar Stardom Challenge: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/free-webinar-stardom-challenge
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Webinar Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2jTX2FVCJA&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqu6fNSaxZ4UWyzzNidbeNY7
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/8497i
○ How To Blur Background In Zoom: https://youtu.be/JeJp9Um2hx4
○ Can You Make Money With Webinars? https://youtu.be/S4bjg7IcmxY
○ Where Can I Promote My Webinar? https://youtu.be/Kz2ArKIiZ1g
○ Do I Need To Be On Camera For A Webinar? https://youtu.be/pDFMjQAAOrk
○ How To Use YouTube Live For Webinars: https://youtu.be/TAjBIx6aBbs
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!