Wondering how to create photo collages in Canva to create an aesthetic wall or background? That's exactly what you'll learn in this photo collage Canva tutorial. Hi, I’m Marina, and I share simple tutorials for non-techie entrepreneurs as a non-techie entrepreneur.
To create photo collages in Canva, in your Canva homepage, click on the search bar and search for 'photo collage'. Depending on the photo collage type that you wish to create, click on either 'photo collage' or on 'photo collage (portrait)'. I'll select just 'photo collage'.
There are a number of Canva photo collage templates that you can choose from. If you wish to change the template to another format, feel free to use the filters on the left to change between regular photo collage and photo collage portrait.
You can even filter these Canva photo collage templates by style, theme and color. For instance, let's select 'collage' as the style and 'collage' again as the theme.
Once you find a photo collage template that you enjoy, click on it to access the Canva editor and start customizing it. The best part is that you can do so with a free Canva account, so if you don't have a Canva account yet, click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free.
Just like with any Canva template, you can easily edit all of the existing elements within this photo collage template so that they fit in with your style. For instance, we can change the background by clicking on it, and then on the color picker up top. Change the color to any other color of your choice, including your own brand colors if you're a Canva Pro user, which you can try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below.
You can also change the existing fonts of this photo collage template by clicking on a text box, on the font picker from the panel up top, and selecting one of the recommended fonts, recently used fonts, fonts in your brand kit or uploaded fonts if you're a Canva Pro user, or even one of the regular Canva fonts. If you wish to change all of the fonts on this photo collage to the one you selected, click on 'change all' at the bottom.
When adding photos to your photo collage, you can do so in two ways. The first way is by clicking on 'photos' from the left-hand side panel to locate one of Canva's stock photos, using the search bar up top to filter your search if you so wish, and then drag-and-dropping the photo to the location of your choice.
The second way is by clicking on 'uploads' from the left-hand side panel to add your own photos to the photo collage. You can either drag-and-drop an already uploaded photo to the location of your choice, or click on 'upload media' to locate a photo from your documents, clicking on 'open' to upload it to Canva, and then dragging-and-dropping it to the location of your choice.
Feel free to add any new elements of your choice to this photo collage, as well as any additional uploads, photos, text and more, from the options that appear on the left-hand side panel. For an entire guide on what you can add to your photo collage, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Use Canva', which I'll link to in the description box below.
Once you're done creating this photo collage in Canva, edit the title of your photo collage up top, and then click on 'share' on the top, right-hand side. Click on 'download', change the file type to either JPG or PNG, and then click on 'download' again to save your completed photo collage to your computer.
If you enjoyed this photo collage video, subscribe and hit the bell for new videos every week on how to navigate the tech side of online business with ease. If you don't have a Canva account yet, click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. For more, download the FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business, check out these two videos for additional Canva tips and tricks, and I'll see you in the next one.
PHOTO COLLAGE: How To Create Photo Collages In Canva. Wondering how to create photo collages in Canva to create an aesthetic wall or background? That's exactly what you'll learn in this photo collage Canva tutorial for beginners. You'll get Canva tips and tricks on how to use Canva to create a photo collage online free. If you've been looking for a free online photo collage maker or photo collage app, Canva is the best choice. Get excited to learn how to create a collage board using Canva, be it for a photo collage wall or for an online collage!
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
~ RESOURCES MENTIONED ~
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/6i_Tgn-OcRA
○ Canva Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouElwYUltzM&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqt9Jf9Q4gO0dbNaGPZkLiPz
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/v89M1
~ RECENT VIDEOS ~
○ The Ultimate Facebook Group Marketing Strategy: https://youtu.be/tLrBWDfX4vo
○ How To Design Facebook Ads In Canva: https://youtu.be/KVIRcRk58d0
○ How To Use TikTok To Market Your Business Online: https://youtu.be/QIIUEbDTaZs
○ How To Create Instagram Stories With Canva: https://youtu.be/BaRbnqCcufo
○ 5 Tips For A Successful Branding Strategy: https://youtu.be/MGtP_SKNVDE
~ TOOLS & SERVICES I USE ~
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
~ SHOP MY COURSES ~
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
~ COME SAY HI! ~
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
Tags: photo collage, how to create photo collages in canva, canva tutorial, canva tutorial for beginners, canva tips and tricks, how to use canva, canva, canva for beginners, photo collage online free, free online photo collage maker, photo collage app, photo editing, collage board, canva photo collage tutorial for beginners, collage online, photo collage wall, collage aesthetic, online collage maker, collage making, canva review, free photo collage maker, canva help, aesthetic wall, collage, yes to tech