Wondering how to make a 3D mockup in Canva? In this Canva mockup tutorial, you’ll learn how to use Canva to create a product mockup. So let's get right into how to create mockups in Canva.
First off, if you don't have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. To make a 3D mockup in Canva, in your Canva homepage, use the search bar up top, or the suggested design templates, to choose the design type of your choice, such as an Instagram post. I’ll go ahead and select that option.
Now what we have to do is add to Canva the image or logo that you wish to add to your mockup design. To add an image to Canva, you can click on 'uploads' from the left-hand side panel to choose an image you already added to Canva, or click on 'upload media' up top to upload a new image from your device, Facebook, Google Drive, Instagram or Dropbox, or even click on 'photos' from the left-hand side panel to select an image from Canva's photos library.
To add a logo to Canva, you can click on 'uploads' from the left-hand side panel to choose a logo you already added to Canva, or click on 'upload media' up top to upload a new logo from your device, Facebook, Google Drive, Instagram or Dropbox, or even create your own logo using Canva, and add that to your mockup design by clicking on 'all your designs' from the left-hand side panel to select the logo design you created.
If you don't know how to create your own logo using Canva, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Create A Logo For Free With Canva'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Let me show you how to create a 3D mockup in Canva using an image first and then a logo. Once you've located the image you wish to add to your mockup design, click on it to add it to your design. To transform this image into a 3D mockup, click on 'edit image' from the white panel up top, scroll down until you reach the 'Smartmockups' section, and then click on 'see all' next to that.
Canva has a number of 3D mockup options that you can use with the Smartmockups feature, including smartphones, computers, cards, frames and posters, books, clothing, and mugs. Leave a comment below and let me know what you'll be creating a mockup in Canva for.
Once you've located a mockup that you wish to add your image into, such as Mug 12, click on it. Canva will automatically transform your static image into a 3D mockup. If you wish to edit that mockup design further, click on the filter icon within it, to edit its individual mockup settings, including crop type (fill, fit, or custom), and object color. Once you're happy with how your 3D mockup in Canva looks like, click on 'apply' at the bottom.
Now let me show you how to create a 3D mockup in Canva using a logo. Once you've located the logo you wish to add to your mockup design, click on it to add it to your design. To transform this logo into a 3D mockup, click on 'edit image' from the white panel up top, scroll down until you reach the 'Smartmockups' section, and then click on 'see all' next to that.
Select a 3D mockup from the available options, this time let's choose Sweatshirt 2. Canva will automatically transform your static logo into a 3D mockup. If you wish to edit that mockup design further, click on the filter icon within it, to edit its individual mockup settings, including crop type (fill, fit, or custom), and object color. Once you're happy with how your 3D mockup in Canva looks like, click on 'apply' at the bottom.
You can either leave this Canva mockup as is, or click on any of the icons on the left-hand side panel to edit this Canva design further so that it looks the way you wish. For more details on how to customize a design in Canva, make sure to watch my video on ‘how to use Canva’. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
To save your 3D mockup design you created using the Smartmockups feature, rename your design up top, and then click on the download icon on the top, right-hand side. Select the file type, size, and additional options if you so wish, and then click on the 'download' button at the bottom.
If you're serious about making a 3D mockup in Canva, make sure to check out our Canva tutorials playlist for even more Canva tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to share Canva templates as digital products to sell online. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
MOCKUP CANVA: Canva Mock Up Tutorial On How To Make 3D Mockup In Canva (Smartmockups Tutorial). Wondering how to make a 3D mockup in Canva? In this Canva mockup tutorial, you’ll learn how to use Canva to create a product mockup. So let's get right into how to create mockups in Canva. This Canva tutorial for beginners is perfect for those who want to create mockups in Canva, be it for a product mockup, PDF tutorial mockup, 3D mockup or for a general mockup design. We'll show you how to use Canva for beginners to create a mockup in Canva with Canva mockup templates, namely Smartmockups
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ Canva Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN54oF5-8Ec&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqt9Jf9Q4gO0dbNaGPZkLiPz
○ How To Create A Logo For Free With Canva: https://youtu.be/ZGbRCeud1WU
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/91kdf
○ How To Make Wavy Text In Canva: https://youtu.be/XPCqkJne0cc
○ How To Create A Clickable PDF In Canva: https://youtu.be/OwbBzq6ECyc
○ How To Add Font In Canva On Phone: https://youtu.be/DNXgcx7_UA8
○ How To Sell Digital Products In Wix: https://youtu.be/2DN7YrXaz-M
○ How To Add PayPal To Your Wix Website: https://youtu.be/FR_WwrWFJW0
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!