Wondering how to create a sales page with Leadpages? In this Leadpages tutorial and Leadpages review, you'll learn how to make a Leadpages sales funnel with ease. Stay tuned until the end of this video to find out how to use Leadpages landing page, which is the best landing page builder, to make money online.
First off, if you don't have a Leadpages account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. After you've logged in to your Leadpages account, to create a sales page with Leadapges, click on 'landing pages' from the left-hand side panel, and then on 'create new landing page' up top.
Leadpages has a number of landing page templates that you can choose from. To locate the sales page templates click on the downward pointing arrow next to where it says 'page type' on the left-hand side, scroll down and then click on 'sales'.
These Leadpages sales pages are currently sorted by conversion rate, but you can also sort them by most popular or newest. If you place your mouse over any of the Leadpages sales page templates, you can click to preview it, both on desktop and on mobile, and then click on 'use this template' on the top, right-hand side or at the bottom to start customizing it.
Give your Leadpages sales page a name to help you identify your page in the app, such as 'Leadpages sales funnel', and then click on 'continue'. If you place your cursor over any of the sections in your Leadpages sales page, you can click on the three little dots on the top, left-hand side to edit the section settings, add a new section above or below, duplicate the section, copy the section or delete the section.
You can also click on any of the existing elements on the sales page, such as an image or text, to edit them from their individual toolbars. On the left-hand side panel of the Leadpages landing page builder, you can click on 'layout' to delete a section, duplicate a section, hide a section, access the section's individual settings or add a new section.
On 'sections' to add a new section type, including about, call to action, contact us, FAQs, features and services, hero, logos, plans and pricing, testimonials, text and image, text blocks and blank.
On 'widgets' to add text, image and text, image, video, button, form, line, space, icon, progress bar, social, social like, Calendly embed, OpenTable embed, date, countdown, HTML or checkout. You can only add a checkout page directly to your Leadpages sales page if you have a Leadpages Pro account, which you can try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below.
If you don't have a Leadpages Pro account, you can add links to an external checkout page on your Leadpages sales page, which is what I do in my sales pages. I create the sales page itself in Leadpages, but link to a checkout page in Teachable.
You can also click on 'styles' on the left-hand side to edit the font styles, page background, page width, add a favicon and edit the custom CSS.
As well as on 'settings' to edit your page settings SEO, including SEO preview, SEO page title, SEO page description, SEO page keywords, and tick whether you don't want or want search engines to index this page, social, including social preview, social URL, social page title, and social page description, analytics, including Google Analytics tracking ID, head section tracking code, immediately after the opening body tag, and immediately before the closing body tag, and language, where you can set the display language for widgets with non-editable text, such as countdown timer labels and progress bars.
Once you're done creating and customizing your Leadpages sales page, rename your sales page up top, as well as its URL, if you so wish, and then click on 'publish' on the top-right hand side. Click on 'publish' again to make the last part of your Leadpages sales funnel active.
If you're serious about creating a Leadpages sales funnel, make sure to check out our Leadpages tutorials playlist for even more landing page tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be following this Leadpages tutorial on how to create a sales page with Leadpages. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
Leadpages Sales Funnel: Leadpages Tutorial On Sales Page With Leadpages (Best Landing Page Builder). Wondering how to create a sales page with Leadpages? In this Leadpages tutorial and Leadpages review, you'll learn how to make a Leadpages sales funnel with ease. If you want to build an online sales funnel or a landing page Leadpages, this Leadpages how to video on the Leadpages page builder is for you. Stay tuned until the end of this video to find out how to use Leadpages landing page builder, which is the best landing page builder, to make money online in this landing page tutorial.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Leadpages For FREE: https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Leadpages Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfGXVEA6hrM&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqtLwhvUyqg2s1ihcM9-w6CP
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/vx80M
○ How To Create A Clickable PDF In Canva: https://youtu.be/OwbBzq6ECyc
○ How To Add Font In Canva On Phone: https://youtu.be/DNXgcx7_UA8
○ How To Sell Digital Products In Wix: https://youtu.be/2DN7YrXaz-M
○ How To Add PayPal To Your Wix Website: https://youtu.be/FR_WwrWFJW0
○ How To Add A Custom Photo Gallery To Your Wix Website: https://youtu.be/q17271qedsI
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!