Wondering how to attach and deliver a lead magnet with Leadpages? In this Leadpages tutorial and Leadpages review, you'll learn all about Leadpages lead magnets to make the most out of your lead generations, list building and email marketing efforts. So let's get right into this Leadpage lead magnet video, which is the first step of your sales funnel.
First off, if you don't have a Leadpages account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. To attach and deliver a lead magnet with Leadpages, log in to your Leadpages account, and then click on 'lead magnets' from the left-hand side panel.
Once on the lead magnets page, click on 'create new lead magnet' on the top, right-hand side. This is where you can upload a file or paste a URL and Leadpages will automatically deliver it via email to people who submit your form and sign up for your list.
So let's go ahead and fill out these fields. Under sender name, I'll add my name, Marina Lotaif, under sender email, I'll add my email address, email@example.com, under email subject line, I'll add 'download here', and then the name of the lead magnet, 'free cheat sheet with brilliant tools', and under download button text, I'll add 'click here to download now'.
For the lead magnet file you can either paste a URL where someone can download the lead magnet, or upload a file, which is what I'm going to do. So let's go ahead and click on 'browse', locate the lead magnet from our files, and then click on 'open'.
The last step that we need to complete to attach a lead magnet in Leadpages is message. This message will be displayed in the email with a download link to the file. So let's go ahead and write 'Hi! Here's the free download I promised you. Click the button to download it now!'. Once you're done filling out all of the lead magnet email settings, click on 'save' at the bottom.
To deliver this lead magnet with Leadpages, click on 'landing pages' from the left-hand side panel. Locate the landing page you wish to add the lead magnet to, and then click on the pencil icon on the right-hand side to edit it.
I'll be attaching the lead magnet to this 'give it to me now' button after someone opts in to my email list, so I'll hover my mouse over it, and then click on 'edit pop-up'. Once the pop-up opens I'll hover my mouse over the email opt-in form, and then click on 'edit integrations'.
Follow the steps that appear on the left-hand side of the screen. This 'integrations' section is where you can choose where you want your form data to go by linking to your email marketing platform to grow your email list with lead magnets. If you don't have an email marketing platform, you can also link to Leadpages' lead notifications to grow your email list that way.
For a detailed explanation on how to integrate your email marketing platform with Leadpages, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Integrate Mailchimp With Leadpages'. Although I show you how to connect Mailchimp with Leadpages, the process is the same independent of the email marketing platform you're using. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once you're done setting your integrations, click on 'next - fields' at the bottom. This is where you can choose what information you want from visitors. I always add first name and email, but feel free to add any other field of your choice.
Once you're done setting your fields, click on 'next - actions'. Under this actions section, not only can you select where to send your visitors to once they finish filling out this email opt-in form, but also email a file or link to visitors who complete the form by adding a lead magnet. So let's go ahead and click on 'add a lead magnet'.
Locate the lead magnet you just added to Leadpages from the dropdown list, and then click on it to attach and deliver a lead magnet with Leadpags. After you've done that, click on 'save and close' at the bottom.
To make these changes we just made active, click on 'publish' on the top, right-hand side, and then on 'publish' again. Now if we open up this landing page, click on the 'give it to me now' button, fill out our first name and email address, click on ‘give it to me now’ again, and then open up our email, we'll be able to see the email that Leadpages sent with the lead magnet embedded within it.
If you're serious about attaching and delivering a lead magnet with Leadpages, make sure to sign up for a FREE 14-day Leadpages trial, check out our Leadpages tutorials playlist for even more Leadpages landing page builder tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be using Leadpages to send lead magnets or if you'll be using another email marketing platform. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to create a Leadpages pop up. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
LEADPAGES LEAD MAGNETS: How To Attach & Deliver A Lead Magnet With Leadpages. Wondering how to attach and deliver a lead magnet with Leadpages? In this Leadpages tutorial and Leadpages review, you'll learn all about Leadpages lead magnets to make the most out of your email marketing, lead generations and list building efforts. If you want to create a free landing page with the Leadpages landing page builder and add lead magnet ideas to that, watch this lead pages video. So let's get right into this Leadpage lead magnet video, which is the first step of your sales funnel.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Leadpages For FREE: https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ How To Integrate Mailchimp With Leadpages: https://youtu.be/jsrnFYMvDZM
○ Leadpages Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfGXVEA6hrM&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqtLwhvUyqg2s1ihcM9-w6CP
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/5a_lc
○ How To Add A Template In Leadpages: https://youtu.be/AEq4ZxCUfdk
○ How To Create A Landing Page In Leadpages Fast With Leadpages Sections: https://youtu.be/7Z0o6EOMV-M
○ Leadpages Review, Leadpages Tutorial + Leadpages Walkthrough: https://youtu.be/9yyvgFiyNuY
○ How To Download A Graphic Or Photo In Canva: https://youtu.be/1tuZFwySj14
○ How To Use Canva App: https://youtu.be/WX8LtrLKxCA
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!