How To Make Money With Email Marketing
Building an email list is a great way to make your audience feel as though they're on board with your message, to gain more trust and to position yourself as an expert within your niche. But while building a relationship with your audience or ideal clients is important, it’s also important that you earn an income in your business.
Your email list is one of the biggest assets and best tools your business has, and you want to make sure to utilize it to make money. Hi, I’m Marina, and I share simple tutorials for non-techie entrepreneurs as a non-techie entrepreneur.
Maybe you have an email list already, or maybe you're just starting out, and have no idea how to use it to make money online. That's why I’m going to share with you the most strategic ways to make money with your email list so that you can make money with email marketing fast.
1. Create Awareness, Interest & Desire
The primary thing to remember is that when you first contact your new subscribers, they’ll most likely have little to no awareness of your products or services. Rather than cold selling to your new subscriber, I'd initially focus on providing value and building that trust while simply mentioning your product in a very subtle way. Consider this a ‘teaser’.
Interest in your product and services comes through repeated mention. Desire comes when you start to describe the transformation you provide for your clients. The best part about this strategy is that the readers now have to wait until your next message before they can buy. Waiting is a great way to build more anticipation because we always want what we can’t have.
2. Sell To Your Email List With Action
An action email will be the one where you ‘seal the deal’. This is where you “close” and get the audience to act as quickly as possible by clicking and buying. Make sure to encourage a fast decision through an incentive, whether with a limited discount or limited available stock. Your call to action becomes important in this step. So make sure your call to action is something that incentivizes quick decision making.
3. Give Tons Of Value Before You Sell
Rather than constantly selling to your audience, you need to convince them that your product or service is the right solution to solve their problem. By providing value, your audience will start to understand your worth and knowledge which will in turn help them understand how your product will benefit them.
I’d suggest sending emails that are similar to blog posts by being value-adding, informative, and beneficial. Share stories, experiences, or your client transformations. Provide tips and strategies that your audience can implement and experience quick wins.
You want your audience to look forward to your emails and open them because they’re excited to read the content you share. Be sure to include free downloads, content upgrades, and bonuses as well.
4. Create Amazing Content Upgrades
Providing tons of value to your audience is extremely important if you want to build an online business and become known as the expert in your niche.
When writing blog posts, create content that is related to the topic of your product offering, but not specifically about your product. Make sense?
This is meant to bring awareness to the topic and add additional value to your audience. You can create some sort of opt-in incentive or content upgrade to your blog post to encourage the reader to join your email list.
This can be a worksheet, checklist, or blueprint that goes along with the blog topic and helps the reader implement the content. Once they’re on your email list, you can offer your paid product or service.
Every piece of content you provide should have a purpose and a direct path to your paid offerings. Your ideal clients needs to know, like, and trust you as an expert before they will purchase from you.
5. Have An Email Sequence In Place
If you want to make sales of your products through your email list, then you need to have an email sequence in place. An email sequence is just a series of emails where you introduce yourself, provide value, and tell people about your products or services.
There are several ways to create an email sequence, but the main goal is to provide value while showing people why your product can solve their problems.
The first email in your sequence should be your welcome email. This is where you introduce yourself, share a little about how you got to where you are, and let your audience know what they can expect to hear from you.
After the welcome email you can answer common questions, debunk any objections they may have or encounter, share how you got results, or how you got results for your client. While you may silently promote your products in these emails, your main priority is to continue to provide value to your audience.
6. Implement A Tripwire
A tripwire is a discounted offer that is given after someone opts-in for one of your freebies or content upgrades. The offer is usually a one-time-offer that can only be accessed on that page or is a timed offer that is only available for a few minutes or hours.
Why is a tripwire one of the most effective ways to increase conversions? Simply put, it creates urgency.
If you aren’t giving your audience a reason to buy now, they won’t. But with a tripwire, they have to act quickly.
Your tripwire should be an irresistible offer. Your offer should be so good that the person doesn’t want to miss out on it (create FOMO!).
You can make your tripwire irresistible by offering a product that isn’t available anywhere else. If they want the product, this is their one and only chance to get it. They literally can only buy it at that specific time.
You can give a MAJOR discount on the tripwire. Usually, a tripwire is a product that is either inexpensive or heavily discounted. Most tripwires are at least 50% off.
A great reason why having a tripwire in your offering is beneficial is because that potential client is now a customer. When you pitch your higher-priced offerings in the future, those customers have already had a chance to see what your product or services are like and are more likely to buy again.
If you enjoyed this how to make money with email marketing video, subscribe and hit the bell for new videos every week on how to navigate the tech side of online business with ease. For more, download the free Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business by clicking on the link in the description box below, check out these two videos for additional tips on how to make money online, and I'll see you in the next one.
HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH EMAIL MARKETING. Wondering how to make money with email marketing? If you're looking for the best email marketing software for lead generation to boost your email deliverability and email copywriting efforts, this email marketing course video is for you. For those who want to do email marketing for beginners using auto responders to achieve zero hour work days, this free email extractor tutorial is for you. Get excited to use email marketing tools to their fullest and make money online with email marketing.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
~ RESOURCES MENTIONED ~
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Make Money Online Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIK0IMJL-gY&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqv9p7kBO-DC0kr6c8kFi0ub
○ Read The Post: https://www.yestotech.com/post/how-to-make-money-with-email-marketing
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/55TK7
~ RECENT VIDEOS ~
○ Increase Your Wix Website's Speed With This Easy Trick: https://youtu.be/C5C-Ka-WQA0
○ How To Add A Wix Pro Gallery To Your Wix Website: https://youtu.be/5nY6JKwAC_I
○ Wix Product Page: https://youtu.be/mJ3n0tOQqFE
○ Wix Email Marketing For Beginners: https://youtu.be/LqEY5mU3ZYc
○ Connect Wix To Google Analytics: https://youtu.be/GhLPczLe_R0
~ TOOLS & SERVICES I USE ~
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
~ SHOP MY COURSES ~
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
~ COME SAY HI! ~
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
#makemoneyonline #emailmarketing #passiveincome
Tags: how to make money with email marketing, lead generation, email marketing, best email marketing software, email copywriting, email deliverability, copywriting, email marketing software, email extractor, email marketing for beginners, auto responders, email marketing full course, zero hour work days, email marketing course, email marketing tools, how to get better open rates, free email extractor, email marketing for affiliate marketers, make money online with email marketing, yes to tech