How To Blur Background In Zoom Meeting: How To Use New Blur Background In Zoom
Wondering how to blur the background in Zoom? In this Zoom background tutorial, you'll learn how to set up the new blur background in Zoom by using the Zoom 5.5.0 blur feature. So let's get right into this Zoom meeting tutorial on how to blur background on Zoom.
In order to be able to blur background in Zoom, your Zoom needs to be up to date. To make sure that Zoom is up to date, open up the Zoom application on your computer, click on Zoom.us on the top, right-hand side, and then on 'check for updates'. Zoom will check for updates, and if you are in fact up to date, you'll be able to use the new blur background in Zoom.
Once logged into your Zoom account, either click to start a new meeting yourself or to join a meeting. For more details on 'How To Use Zoom To Schedule And Join A Zoom Meeting', make sure to watch my video on that topic. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
When in your Zoom meeting, click on the upwards pointing arrow next to the camera icon, and then on 'choose virtual background'. For more details on how to change your background in Zoom by creating a Zoom virtual background without a green screen, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Up Your Zoom Background Game With Canva'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
The cool thing is that in this 'virtual background' section, Zoom has a new feature that allows you to blur background in Zoom, that's aptly named 'blur'. The blur background in Zoom is great to gently hide what's behind you, without you having to add an unrealistic virtual background.
You'll notice that Zoom does quite a good job of blurring the background, without blurring yourself in the process. However, if you move around too much, you may find that you get blurry as well.
If you so wish, you can also use video filters, by clicking on that tab, and selecting the video filter of your choice, while maintaining the blurred background in Zoom. You can also x out of these virtual background settings, and click on 'record' at the bottom to use the new blur background in Zoom feature to record your YouTube videos, for instance, with a blurred background.
If you want to make the most out of the webinars you host and attend, make sure you check out our Webinar Sales Funnel Template by clicking on the link in the description box below to boost your webinar sign up rate, increase the number of people who show up live, and skyrocket your sales.
If you're serious about blurring your background in Zoom, make sure to check out our Webinar tutorials playlist for even more webinar tips and tricks, as well as our FREE Webinar Stardom Challenge which will show you how to get more registrants, attendees and sales from your webinars in just 5 days.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be using the new blur background feature in Zoom, or if you'll be leaving your Zoom background as is. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about the best tips for running a truly engaging webinar. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
HOW TO BLUR BACKGROUND IN ZOOM: How To Use New Blur Background In Zoom. Wondering how to blur the background in Zoom? In this Zoom background tutorial you'll learn how to use the new blur background in Zoom by using the Zoom 5.5.0 blur feature. If you've been wondering how to blur background in Zoom meeting or how to blur background Zoom video using the Zoom new feature this tutorial on how to blur your background on Zoom is for you. So let's get right into this Zoom meeting tutorial on how to blur background on Zoom with the Zoom video background blur (Zoom blur).
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Webinar Stardom Challenge: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/free-webinar-stardom-challenge
○ How To Use Zoom To Schedule And Join A Zoom Meeting: https://youtu.be/B0TkBJMBiWc
○ How To Up Your Zoom Background Game With Canva: https://youtu.be/q-3XK95QJSc
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Webinar Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2jTX2FVCJA&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqu6fNSaxZ4UWyzzNidbeNY7
○ Read The Post: https://www.yestotech.com/post/how-to-blur-background-in-zoom-how-to-use-new-blur-background-in-zoom
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/937bQ
○ Can You Make Money With Webinars? https://youtu.be/S4bjg7IcmxY
○ Where Can I Promote My Webinar? https://youtu.be/Kz2ArKIiZ1g
○ Do I Need To Be On Camera For A Webinar? https://youtu.be/pDFMjQAAOrk
○ How To Use YouTube Live For Webinars: https://youtu.be/TAjBIx6aBbs
○ How To Create A Webinar Funnel: https://youtu.be/d5E2pD6lYLs
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
#webinar #webinartutorial #webinarmarketing