Wondering how to buy a domain with GoDaddy? In this GoDaddy domain tutorial, you'll learn how to check domain availability, buy a cheap domain name and do private domain registration with GoDaddy. So let's get right into this GoDaddy guide on how to buy website names, namely how to register a domain name with the GoDaddy domain setup.
To buy a domain with GoDaddy, head over to GoDaddy.com, and paste in the search bar the domain name you wish to buy, such as domain name. As you can see, domainname.com is taken, but by paying a $99.99 brokerage fee, you may be able to still get it.
If you wish to purchase this same domain name but with a different ending instead, such as .online, .biz or .tech, you are able to do so. All you have to do is click on 'add' on the right to start the purchasing process of that domain name.
However, if you wish to purchase a domain name that ends in .com, you'll have to repeat this search process over and over until you locate a domain name that's available. Once you locate a domain that's available, such as femperial company, click on 'get it' to add it to your cart. You can add additional domains with other endings to your cart as well if you so wish.
Once you're set on the domains you'll be buying with GoDaddy, click on your cart. As you can see, I'm buying a domain with a .com domain registration. Select the amount of time you wish to purchase that domain for, so either 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 5 years or 10 years. I'll go ahead and select 1 year.
This domain purchase includes a discount for the first year, though I'll be renewed at a higher rate in the following year. If that looks good to you, click on 'looks good, keep going'.
If you so wish, you can add full domain privacy and protection with GoDaddy for $9.99 per domain per year, ultimate domain protection and security for $14.99 per domain per year, though it usually costs $29.99, or neither one of those. You'll be protected against domain hijacking and malicious transfer, and this will also prevent accidental domain loss due to an expired credit card and other billing failures. For the purposes of this video, I'll select 'no thanks'.
If you don't have a website yet, you can also start your website for free with GoDaddy for as little as $9.99 per month. Since I already have a website, I'll unselect this option.
GoDaddy additionally provides you with the option to create an email address that matches your domain. These include Email Essentials, where you get 10GB of email storage, and email, calendar and contacts in sync across all devices, Email Plus, where you get 50GB of email storage, and email, calendar and contacts in sync across all devices, and Business Premium, where you get 50GB of email storage, full Office apps on 5 PCs or Macs and 5 iPads or Windows tablets per user, and Office mobile apps for smartphone access and editing, or you can select neither one of those. For the purposes of this video, I'll select 'no thanks'.
Once you're happy with private domain registration, website and email address features that you selected, click on 'continue to cart' on the right to continue buying a domain with GoDaddy. Make sure that the items added to your cart are correct, or if you wish to add additional domains, enter a GoDaddy promo code if you have one, and then click on 'ready to pay'.
If you don't have a GoDaddy account yet, create one by continuing with Facebook, Google or Email, or if you do have a GoDaddy account, click on 'sign in' to access the GoDaddy login page. Login to your Godaddy account.
Enter your billing information and payment details, and then click on 'save and continue'. Double check that everything is correct, and then click on 'complete purchase' at the bottom to successfully buy a domain with GoDaddy.
If you're serious about buying a domain with GoDaddy, make sure you check out our create your own website playlist for even more website creation tips and tricks, as well as our FREE Complete Website Creation Guide below this video to learn more about how to create your own website step-by-step without stress or overwhelm.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be getting a GoDaddy domain, or if you'll be using another domain registrar company to buy a domain. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to connect a domain name you own to a Wix website. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
GODADDY DOMAIN: How To Buy Domain With GoDaddy. Wondering how to buy a domain with GoDaddy? In this GoDaddy domain tutorial you'll learn how to check domain availability, buy a cheap domain name, check DNS and do private domain registration (domain privacy) with GoDaddy. If you're looking for GoDaddy domain appraisal and GoDaddy domain manager this GoDaddy website tutorial with a GoDaddy account is for you. So let's get right into this GoDaddy guide on how to buy website names namely how to register a domain name with the GoDaddy domain setup.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Complete Website Creation Guide: https://www.yestotech.com/complete-website-creation-guide
○ Create Your Own Website Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZXuyzv583s&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqsSO58zV2lTGCH4DnzjPp2r
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/mSd05
○ How To Create A Drop Down Menu On Wix: https://youtu.be/RGwNVDD2SGw
○ Wix Mobile Optimization Using The Wix Mobile View: https://youtu.be/ECtFqZs_nNs
○ How To Contact Wix Support: https://youtu.be/A2gS5Pp7oI8
○ Wix eCommerce Review: https://youtu.be/o73ghsGF5Ao
○ How To Change Meta Title In Wix: https://youtu.be/VtNrXKPtJeA
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!