Want to get more leads and make more money with Facebook ads, but don't know how to create an ad that converts? In this video, I'll show you how to design Facebook ads in Canva that'll get you results. Hi, I’m Marina, and I share simple tutorials for non-techie entrepreneurs as a non-techie entrepreneur.
To design Facebook ads in Canva, in your Canva homepage, click on the search bar and search for 'Facebook ad'. Depending on the ad type that you wish to create, click on either 'Facebook ad' or 'Facebook app ad'. I'll select 'Facebook ad'.
There are a number of Canva Facebook ad templates that you can choose from, and you can even filter them by style, theme and color. For instance, let's select 'minimalist' as the style and 'marketing' as the theme.
Once you find a Facebook ad template that you enjoy, click on it to access the Canva editor and start customizing it. The best part is that you can do so with a free Canva account, so if you don't have a Canva account yet, click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free.
Just like with any Canva template, you can easily edit all of the existing elements within this Facebook ad template so that they fit in with your brand and content. For instance, we can switch out this image to a stock photo, by clicking on 'photos' from the left-hand side panel, searching for 'marketing', and dragging-and-dropping one of the photos that appear into the space provided.
You can also change the background color by clicking on it, and then on the color picker up top. Change the color to any other color of your choice, including your own brand colors if you're a Canva Pro user, which you can try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below.
You can also change the existing fonts by clicking on a text box, on the font picker from the panel up top, and selecting one of the recommended fonts, recently used fonts, fonts in your brand kit or uploaded fonts if you're a Canva Pro user, or even one of the regular Canva fonts. If you wish to change all of the fonts on this Facebook ad to the one you selected, click on 'change all' at the bottom.
You can also add any new elements to this Facebook ad, as well as uploads, photos, text and more, from the options that appear on the left-hand side panel. For an entire guide on what you can add to your Facebook ad, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Use Canva', which I'll link to in the description box below.
For example, you can click on 'elements' from the left-hand side panel, on 'see all' next to charts, and then add a chart of your choice to make this Facebook ad more eye-catching and clickable.
Once you're done designing this Facebook ad in Canva, edit the title of your Facebook ad up top, and then click on 'share' on the top, right-hand side. Click on 'download', change the file type to either JPG or PNG if it's a static Facebook ad or to MP4 if you included a video in your Facebook ad, and then click on 'download' again to save your Facebook ad to your computer.
If you enjoyed this video on designing Facebook ads in Canva, subscribe and hit the bell for new videos every week on how to navigate the tech side of online business with ease. If you don't have a Canva account yet, click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. For more, download the FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business, check out these two videos for additional Canva tips and tricks, and I'll see you in the next one.
FB ADS: How To Design Facebook Ads In Canva | Canva Tutorial. Want to get more leads and make more money with Facebook ads, but don't know how to create an ad that converts? In this Canva tutorial, I'll show you how to design Facebook ads in Canva that'll get you results. We'll cover how to make Facebook ad images, including the best Facebook ad image size, and how to make Facebook video ads so that you can make the most out of your Facebook ad creative for Facebook marketing. If you've been suffering with your Facebook ad design, watch this FB ads video!
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
~ RESOURCES MENTIONED ~
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/6i_Tgn-OcRA
○ Canva Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouElwYUltzM&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqt9Jf9Q4gO0dbNaGPZkLiPz
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/dQ597
~ RECENT VIDEOS ~
○ How To Use TikTok To Market Your Business Online: https://youtu.be/QIIUEbDTaZs
○ How To Create Instagram Stories With Canva: https://youtu.be/BaRbnqCcufo
○ 5 Tips For A Successful Branding Strategy: https://youtu.be/MGtP_SKNVDE
○ How To Hide Likes On YouTube: https://youtu.be/I-ZYPiQZLS4
○ Digital Marketing Strategy: 7 Ways To Get Great Results: https://youtu.be/aiXPi9GqV_g
~ TOOLS & SERVICES I USE ~
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
~ SHOP MY COURSES ~
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
~ COME SAY HI! ~
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
Tags: fb ads, how to design facebook ads in canva, canva tutorial, facebook ads, facebook ad design, how to make facebook ad images, facebook ad creative, facebook ad image size, how to create facebook ad images, canva ads facebook, create facebook ads with canva, facebook marketing, facebook creative, canva facebook ads, facebook ad image, how to make facebook video ads, facebook ad images, how to make facebook ads in canva, how to use canva for facebook ads, canva facebook video ads, yes to tech