Wondering how to use Canva for business card design? In This Canva business card tutorial, you'll learn how to create a digital business card, virtual business card and physical business card. So let's get right into this Canva tutorial for beginners on how to make business cards.
First off, if you don’t have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. Once you’ve logged in to your Canva account, click on the search bar up top, and search for 'business card'.
There are a number of Canva digital business card templates that you can choose from, including regular business card, business card (square), rounded business card and vertical business card. Once you've located a Canva business card template type that you wish to customize, such as a regular business card, click on it.
Canva has a number of digital business card templates that you can choose from, or you can click on 'create a blank business card' up top to start your Canva digital business card design from scratch. You can even filter the business card templates by style, theme and color. Once you've located a digital business card template in Canva that you wish to customize, such as this 'Business Development Business Card', click on it to edit it.
Just like with any Canva template, you can click on any of the existing elements on your digital business card design, and then on the options that appear on the panel up top to edit them. For instance, let's change the man's image to an image of me by clicking on 'uploads' from the left-hand side panel, locating the image from my uploaded files, and then dragging and dropping that to the left-hand side of the digital business card design.
We can also remove the background so that just I appear. For a detailed tutorial on how to do that, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Remove The Background In Canva'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Let's also change the company name to Yes To Tech, the name to Marina Lotaif, the job description to Founder & CEO, remove the phone number, change the email address to firstname.lastname@example.org and the website to www.yestotech.com.
We can also click on the colored elements, and then on the color picker up top to change them to our brand colors. Since I’m a Canva Pro user, which you can also try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below, I can add my own brand kit with my brand colors to Canva.
If you want to know how to customize those, make sure to watch my video on ‘What Is A Canva Brand Kit + How To Customize A Canva Pro Brand Kit’. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Feel free to change any other element on this first page of the digital business card, as well as on the second page, and to add any additional elements, uploads, photos, text, and more to your digital business card in Canva.
For an entire walkthrough of all of the available elements in Canva that you can add to your digital business card design, make sure to watch my video on ‘How To Use Canva’. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once you're done using Canva to design your digital business card, rename your digital business card design up top, and then click on the downward pointing arrow. Feel free to save your digital business card as a PNG high quality image, JPG small file size image, PDF standard or PDF print, select the pages you wish to save, and then click on the download button to save your digital business card to your computer.
If you wish to not only have a digital business card, but also a physical business card, you can do so directly within Canva. Instead of clicking on the downward pointing arrow, click on 'print business cards' on the top, right-hand side, and then follow the steps that appear on the screen.
Select whether you wish to save your print business cards as single sided or double sided, select the pages to print, as well as your print paper options, including paper quality (standard paper or premium paper), paper finish (matte, gloss or uncoated finish), and number of copies (between 50 and 2000), and then click on 'continue'.
Make sure that you stretch your background so that you don't see any white edges in your prints, check the danger zone by removing any important text or graphics from the danger zone which might get cut off, and do a proof read to check for grammar, spelling mistakes, dates or numbers (you can even download a PDF proof to double check your print), and then click on 'continue'.
Choose your delivery method in business days (standard which is between 5 and 8 business days or express which is between 2 and 3 business days), and fill out your information including contact name, contact number, and street address, and then click on 'continue'
The last step is to confirm and pay. If you're happy with the type and quantity of business cards that you're ordering, go ahead and click on 'place order' at the bottom.
If you're serious about using Canva for business card design, make sure to sign up for a free Canva account by clicking on the link in the description box below, check out our Canva tutorials playlist for even more Canva tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be using Canva to create your digital business card or physical business card. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to use Canva for YouTube thumbnail. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
DIGITAL BUSINESS CARD: How To Use Canva For Business Card Design (Canva Business Card). Wondering how to use Canva for business card design? In This Canva business card tutorial, you'll learn how to create a digital business card, virtual business card + physical business card. If you want to make a digital business card free, this how to use Canva for beginners digital business card tutorial is for you. So let's get right into this Canva tutorial for beginners on how to make business cards. Get excited to learn all about how to design a business card and digital business cards.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ How To Remove The Background In Canva: https://youtu.be/aGuUui8riyk
○ What Is A Canva Brand Kit + How To Customize A Canva Pro Brand Kit: https://youtu.be/hcl_efJMX6Q
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
○ Canva Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN54oF5-8Ec&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqt9Jf9Q4gO0dbNaGPZkLiPz
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/38eIc
○ Instapage vs Leadpages: https://youtu.be/1s_Dl8BgVlI
○ Leadpages Thank You Page: https://youtu.be/uxZXxx02Elk
○ How To Integrate Leadpages With PayPal: https://youtu.be/BrVaPG63OIM
○ Leadpages Pricing: Is Leadpages Worth It? https://youtu.be/JohzWE8S8_w
○ Leadpages Integrations: https://youtu.be/telYIPnF38g
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!