ConvertKit Tip Jar: How To Make Money With ConvertKit Even If You Have Nothing To Sell
Wondering how to use the ConvertKit tip jar? In this ConvertKit email marketing for beginners video, you'll learn how to use ConvertKit to make money online. So let's get right into this ConvertKit tutorial for beginners on how to set up ConvertKit to make passive income.
First off, if you don’t have a ConvertKit account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. To use ConvertKit to make money online, log in to your ConvertKit account, click on 'earn' from the panel up top, and then on 'tip jars'.
As the name implies, with a ConvertKit tip jar you're able to give your audience a way to send you a tip for your content, whether you're just starting out building your email list or already made hundreds of sales. Once in your ConvertKit tip jar page, you'll be able to see all the ConvertKit tip jars you've set up, click on the white panel up top to sort them alphabetically, by newest, by oldest, by purchases or by price, and change the view type.
To create a new ConvertKit tip jar for you to ask your audience directly for support, click on the 'new tip jar' button on the top, right-hand side. Add your tip jar details, including your tip jar name. You can always change these later. I'll add 'ConvertKit tip jar demo', and then click on 'next'.
Select your custom domain, and page URL, I'll leave mine as ConvertKit tip jar demo, and then click on the 'create tip jar' button at the bottom. You'll now be able to customize how your ConvertKit tip jar looks like, similarly to how you can set up your ConvertKit products.
For more on ConvertKit products, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Sell A PDF With ConvertKit'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
The ConvertKit tip jar offers pre-set amounts - $5, $10, $20, $50 - and gives your fans and email subscribers the option of entering their own amount. Under this 'ConvertKit tip jar demo' tab, you can set the general settings of the page, including headings, body, background, card color, card corners, input label, input color, input background, input border, and help text.
You can also click on any of the elements, to edit their individual settings. When you click on the ConvertKit tip jar image, you can edit the image settings, including edit, replace, delete, image fit and background color.
When you click on the ConvertKit tip jar title, you can edit the product title styles, including the font color, font weight, and text transform. When you click on the ConvertKit tip jar text, you can edit the content styles, including the font color. When you click on the ConvertKit tip jar button, you can edit the purchase button styles, including the font size, text transform, font color, font weight, border radius and background color.
Make sure to click on 'save' up top once you're done making edits to your general ConvertKit tip jar page. You can also click on the tabs up top to edit the ConvertKit tip jar checkout page, confirmation page and receipt email. Let's go over each one.
Under the ConvertKit tip jar checkout page, you can edit the page's general styles, including the headings, body, background, card color, card corners, input label, input color, input background, input border and help text. You can also click on the image to edit the image settings, including edit, replace, delete, image fit and background color.
Under the ConvertKit tip jar confirmation page, you can also edit the page's general styles, including the headings, body, background, card color, card corners, input label, input color, input background, input border and help text. If you click on the header up top, you can change what it says directly from the editor, as well as change the confirmation title styles on the right to edit the background color, font weight and font color. The same goes for the confirmation message. You can click on it and edit what it says directly from the editor, as well as change the content styles on the right to edit the font color.
Under the Convertkit tip jar receipt email, you can edit the page's general styles, including the headings, body, background, card color, card corners, input label, input color, input background, input border and help text just as before. Similar to the ConvertKit tip jar confirmation page, you can click within the email to edit it directly from the editor, as well as click on the plus icon on the left-hand side of each line to add personalization, snippet, file, heading 1, numbered list, unordered list, blockquote, image, button, HTML block, and divider.
You can edit this email just like you would any ConvertKit broadcast. For more details on 'How To Use A ConvertKit Newsletter', make sure to watch my video on that topic. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Make sure to click on 'save' up top once you're done making edits to your general ConvertKit tip jar checkout page, confirmation page and receipt email. You can also click on 'settings' from the ConvertKit tip jar's panel up top to edit the ConvertKit tip jar details, which is the name you set, and ConvertKit tip jar domain, including the custom domain and page URL. If you edit any of these ConvertKit tip jar settings, make sure to click on 'save' at the bottom.
Once you're done setting up your ConvertKit tip jar, click on 'publish' on the top, right-hand side. There are two ways that you can share your ConvertKit tip jar page: with a share link or by embedding it.
Let me show you an example of how young can add this ConvertKit tip jar to your ConvertKit email broadcasts. Let's copy this piece of code, x out of this publish popup, click on 'send' from the panel up top, and then on 'broadcasts'.
Click on 'new broadcast' on the right-hand side. Place your cursor within the email body, and then click on 'HTML' from the panel up top. Paste your ConvertKit tip jar code in the space provided, and then click on 'HTML' once more. Now if we click on 'preview' on the right hand side, and click on 'buy me a coffee', you'll be able to see your ConvertKit tip jar in action.
If you're using the ConvertKit new editor rather than the legacy editor, the process to add a ConvertKit tip jar to your email is very similar. Let me delete this 'buy me a coffee' link and click on 'try our new editor' on the right to show you how.
In the ConvertKit new editor, place your cursor within the body of the text, and then click on the plus icon that appears. Click on 'HTML block', click on 'edit', paste the code from the ConvertKit tip jar in the space provided, and then click on 'save'. Again, if we click on 'preview' on the right hand side, and click on 'buy me a coffee', you'll be able to see your ConvertKit tip jar in action.
If you're serious about using the ConvertKit tip jar, make sure to sign up for a free ConvertKit account by clicking on the link in the description box below, check out our ConvertKit tutorials playlist for even more ConvertKit tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be setting up your ConvertKit tip jar to make money online. If you liked this video, make sure to give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about the ConvertKit visual automation funnel templates. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
CONVERTKIT TIP JAR. Wondering how to use the ConvertKit tip jar? In this ConvertKit email marketing for beginners video, you'll learn how to use ConvertKit to make money online. So let's get right into this ConvertKit tutorial for beginners on how to set up ConvertKit to make passive income. If you want to know what is email marketing and how to become a digital nomad with affiliate marketing for beginners, this how to make money online video is for you. Watch this ConvertKit demo on how to use ConvertKit tip jar.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try ConvertKit For FREE: https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ How To Sell A PDF With ConvertKit: https://youtu.be/zp7vcyh6Qfo
○ How To Use A ConvertKit Newsletter: https://youtu.be/HIs7DGa2alc
○ ConvertKit Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTfJo-E8L8s&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqtJkoJPQelKJdOI77aaqIhB
○ Read The Post: https://www.yestotech.com/post/convertkit-tip-jar
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/75BC_
○ How To Create A Typing Effect In Canva: https://youtu.be/x0Oz7jFlccU
○ Wix Owner App: https://youtu.be/CyYmwpk8rnM
○ Add Your Freebie PDF To Wix For Download For Your Subscribers: https://youtu.be/EVzihUd31N0
○ How To Make Money With Wix: https://youtu.be/IbNF2G821a4
○ How To Use The Wix Mobile Editor: https://youtu.be/9H2RwxrXWTw
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
#convertkit #convertkittutorial #convertkittipjar