Wondering what kind of content to create for your website and for your YouTube channel as a digital marketer in April 2021? In this video, I’ll show you the topics that are trending this month so that you can easily create your content strategy for your website and your content strategy for YouTube.
By the end of this video, you’ll know exactly what to blog about and what to create YouTube videos on to get more views, likes, shares and comments in April. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, subscribe for easy tutorials on how to stand out online, and hit the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
Let’s first search for the holidays and special dates that we can target as part of our content strategy for April 2021.
April 1st is April Fool’s Day
April 2nd is Good Friday
April 4th is Easter
April 5th is Easter Monday
April 22nd is Earth Day
After sorting through the terms that are gaining traction in marketing over the past month on a website called Exploding Topics, you should add to your content strategy for your website or to your content strategy for YouTube, blog posts or videos on the following keywords:
Virtual influencer, which has 390 searches per month, and has grown by 6600%
Socialpilot, which has 1300 searches per month, and has grown by 4700%
Backlinko, which has 1600 searches per month, and has grown by 3000%
Video marketing, which has 4400 searches per month, and has grown by 107%
Social proof, which has 5400 searches per month, and has grown by 300%
Marketing automation, which has 5400 searches per month, and has grown by 475%
WordPress hosting, which has 9900 searches per month, and has grown by 127%. For more on that topic, make sure to check out my Hostinger WordPress hosting review. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Personal branding, which has 12,100 searches per month, and has grown by 311%
ConvertKit, which has 27,100 searches per month, and has grown by 280%. For more on that topic, make sure to check out my ConvertKit tutorials playlist. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Now let’s head over to Google Trends to locate the trending topics for April 2021 to add to your content strategy for website and content strategy for YouTube as a digital marketer.
Some notable queries and search terms that have gained traction on Google in the past month are:
Email marketing services, which is a breakout query
Marketing for financial advisors, which has grown by 3450%
Digital marketing strategy, which has grown by 140%
Later social media, which has grown by 120%. To view Later in action, make sure to check out my videos on ‘how to schedule Instagram posts’ and on ‘how to add clickable links to Instagram posts’. I’ll leave the links to them in the description box below.
Business cards online, which has grown by 100%
Marketing small business, which has grown by 60%
What is affiliate marketing, which has grown by 50%
Social media influencer, which has grown by 50%
Lastly, let’s head over to Pinterest Trends to locate the trending topics for April 2021 to add to your content strategy for website and content strategy for YouTube as a digital marketer.
Some terms that have gained traction on Pinterest are:
Small business tips
Marketing strategy social media
Social media calendar
Based on these trending topics for April 2021, we have come up with 10 blog post content ideas or YouTube video content ideas that you can add to your content strategy for this month to help you create consistent content:
How To Use ConvertKit’s Email Marketing Services As Part Of Your Marketing Automation Strategy
How To Design A Click-Worthy Instagram Feed Using Later
How To Create Business Cards Online To Skyrocket Your Personal Brand
How To Use Video Marketing As Part of Your Marketing Strategy For Social Media
How To Create A Social Media Calendar That Converts With SocialPilot
How To Become A Virtual Influencer Or A Social Media Influencer
How To Gain Social Proof By Using Backlinko
5 Banner Design Tips For Your Digital Marketing Strategy
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
Which WordPress Hosting Is Best?
If you're serious about creating a content strategy for website and a content strategy for YouTube that gets your more views, likes, shares and comments, make sure to check out our FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Make sure you comment below and let me know which of these trending topics for April you’ll be as part of your content marketing strategy. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below for easy tutorials on how to stand out online. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
Content Strategy For Website + Content Strategy For YouTube For Digital Marketers - April 2021. Here are April 2021 content ideas for your blog and YouTube channel // Click here to get your FREE cheat sheet: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/oC3BV
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With 9 Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Calendar 365: https://www.calendar-365.com/holidays/2021.html
○ Exploding Topics: https://explodingtopics.com/
○ Hostinger Review: Best Wordpress Hosting + Hostinger Coupon Code For Hosting Wordpress: https://youtu.be/V5MLMRQqoas
○ ConvertKit Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTfJo-E8L8s&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqtJkoJPQelKJdOI77aaqIhB
○ Google Trends: https://trends.google.com/trends/?geo=US
○ How To Schedule Instagram Posts: https://youtu.be/yYbAkenIeRM
○ How To Add Clickable Links To Instagram Posts: https://youtu.be/P4lP6ogIMqA
○ Pinterest Trends: https://trends.pinterest.com/?country=US
○ Which Webinar Platform Is Best? https://youtu.be/aE0l-w6Hc7M
○ How To Enable Dark Mode On YouTube: https://youtu.be/G16IrN1SC88
○ How To Premiere A Video On YouTube: https://youtu.be/_tYeZp7SGLg
○ How To Upload Videos On YouTube: https://youtu.be/_9RpJy2M8yE
○ How To Schedule Posts On Facebook: https://youtu.be/otaWO-Tj1X8
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse