Wondering how to use Canva to design T shirts? In this Canva T shirt design tutorial, you'll learn all about Canva T shirt printing so that you can use Canva for Amazon merch, for instance. So let's get right into this Canva tutorial on T shirt design in Canva so that you can create a T shirt design on Canva for beginners.
First off, if you don’t have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. Once you’ve logged in to your Canva account, click on the search bar up top, and search for 't shirt'. Once that option populates, click on it.
Canva has a number of T shirt design templates that you can choose from, or you can click on 'create a blank T shirt' up top to start your Canva T shirt design from scratch. You can even filter the T shirt design templates by theme, style and color. Once you've located a T shirt design template in Canva that you wish to customize, such as this 'Orange Playful Cat Lovers Lifestyle and Hobbies T-shirt', click on it to edit it.
Just like with any Canva template, you can click on any of the existing elements of your T shirt design, and then on the options that appear on the panel up top to edit them. For instance, let's change the text's orange color to pink, the paws to lime green, delete the cat, and change the 'cat' text to 'dog'.
Let's also delete the cat graphic. Now let's click on 'elements' from the left-hand side panel, click on the search bar, and search for 'dog'. Click on the dog graphic that you most enjoy, and resize and reposition it so that it's in the location of your choice on your T shirt design.
Feel free to add any additional elements, uploads, photos, text, and more to your T shirt design in Canva. For an entire walkthrough of all of the available elements in Canva that you can add to your T shirt design, make sure to watch my video on ‘How To Use Canva’. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once you're done using Canva to design your T shirt, rename your T shirt design up top, and then click on the download button. Unfortunately the print T shirt option within Canva is not currently working, so we need to save the T shirt design as a PNG instead.
If you wish just this design to appear on your T shirt, without the white or colored background you chose, click on the ‘transparent background’ option so that just the dog, paws and text appear, rather than that along with the white background.
This transparent background option is a Canva Pro feature. If you’re not a Canva Pro user, you’ll only be able to save designs without a transparent background, but you can try Canva Pro for free by clicking on the link in the description box below. To save your Canva T shirt design to your computer, go ahead and click on ‘download’.
To actually use this Canva T shirt design on a T shirt, all you have to do is upload it to the merch design platform of your choice, such as Merch by Amazon or Redbubble, and you'll be good to go.
If you're serious about using Canva to design T shirts, make sure to sign up for a free Canva account by clicking on the link in the description box below, check out our Canva tutorials playlist for even more Canva tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be using Canva T shirt printing to design your T shirt merch, or if you'll be using another platform to create your T shirt designs. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to create an Instagram carousel in Canva. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
CANVA T SHIRT DESIGN: How To Use Canva To Design T Shirts. Wondering how to use Canva to design T shirts? In this Canva T shirt design tutorial, you'll learn all about Canva T shirt printing so that you can use Canva for Amazon merch, for instance. If you're looking for a Canva T shirt tutorial on using Canva for T shirt designs, this T shirt design using Canva video is for you. So let's get right into this Canva tutorial on T shirt design in Canva so that you can create a T shirt design on Canva for beginners.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
○ Canva Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN54oF5-8Ec&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqt9Jf9Q4gO0dbNaGPZkLiPz
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/UZP8m
○ How To Create A Favicon With Canva: https://youtu.be/LmmnRBVA2zY
○ How To Create A Popup Menu In Wix Using A Wix Lightbox: https://youtu.be/846cIDhsl6I
○ Connecting A Domain Name You Own To A Wix Website: https://youtu.be/YXiDJerV_yc
○ How To Create A Drop Down Menu On Wix: https://youtu.be/RGwNVDD2SGw
○ Wix Mobile Optimization Using The Wix Mobile View: https://youtu.be/ECtFqZs_nNs
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!