Today we’re going to talk about how to upload your own font to Canva. You can do so with a Canva Pro account, with which you're able to upload up to 100 custom fonts to your brand kit. Canva Pro is Canva's premium plan, which includes everything in Canva, plus a bunch of amazing features such as taking the hassle out of cropping and resizing your design with Magic Resize, organizing your photos into folders, and saving your brand logo, colors, and fonts, which is exactly what we'll be touching on today.
Canva Pro costs just $12.95 per month when paid monthly, or $9.95 per month when paid annually, but you can get started today for free with a free 30-day trial when you click the link in the description box below.
Stay tuned until the end of this video to learn how to upload your own font to Canva, and to get a FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools like Canva that you can use in your online business to save time and boost your productivity. Also, make sure to subscribe and hit the bell to be notified every Tuesday and Thursday when I post a new video.
Alright, so let’s get right into how to upload your own font to Canva.
After you've upgraded to a Canva Pro account, the link to a free 30-day trial is in the description box below, click on 'brand kit' from the panel on the left. As you can see, I already have a number of fonts I've uploaded to Canva. To upload a new font, click on 'upload a font' at the bottom, select the font you wish to upload from your computer, and click on open. A popup will appear asking you to confirm you have the right to use the font you’re uploading. Click on 'Yes, upload away!' to confirm.
Let me know in the comments below the name of the font you chose to upload to Canva.
After the font has been successfully uploaded to Canva, a success popup will appear saying that your font has been uploaded and is ready to use. Click on 'ok' to confirm, and you'll now find the font you just uploaded to Canva under 'uploaded fonts'. To delete an uploaded font from Canva, just click on the trash can next to it, and in the popup that appears, click on 'yes, delete it'. When creating a design in Canva, you'll notice that this uploaded font is now under 'uploaded fonts' under your font manager.
Now you know how to upload your own font to Canva. As promised, to download a FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools like Canva that you can use in your online business to save time and boost your productivity, just click on the link in the description box below.
So what's the name of the font that you chose to upload to Canva? Leave your answer in the comment section below, and make sure to click on the link in the description box below to get a free 30-day trial of Canva Pro.
If you liked this video, give me a like below, share it with your friends, and make sure to subscribe and hit the bell to be notified every time we post a new video. Thank you so much for watching, and I’ll see you in the next video!
HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR OWN FONT TO CANVA. In this Canva tutorial, you'll learn how to import new fonts on Canva and how to upload your own fonts to Canva For Work (now Canva Pro) so that you can use custom fonts in Canva. With Canva 2.0, which is Canva's premium feature that was previously called Canva For Work, you're able to add custom fonts to Canva. In this video on how to use Canva you'll learn how to upload fonts to Canva, and discover all about Canva fonts, Canva Pro fonts, Canva For Work fonts, and fonts in Canva. Stay tuned until the end to find out how to upload your own fonts to Canva Pro.
GET A FREE 30-DAY TRIAL OF CANVA PRO: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/09Jja
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ Get a FREE 30-day trial of Canva Pro: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools to run your online business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ CANVA TUTORIAL 2020: Canva Tips And Tricks For Beginners - Canva Keyboard Shortcuts: https://youtu.be/z-tICsqEDfk
○ HOW TO CREATE A GIF IN CANVA: https://youtu.be/jFfwgDFF3vQ
○ WHAT ARE THE TOP SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TOOLS? - Viraltag vs. Canva Schedule: https://youtu.be/tbg0JSes8U8
○ CANVA PRO: A SIMPLE VIDEO GUIDE TO CANVA 2.0 (CANVA PRO) - How To Use Canva 2.0 - Canva Pro Tutorial: https://youtu.be/NN54oF5-8Ec
○ HOW TO CREATE PINTEREST PINS FOR FREE IN CANVA - Canva Pinterest Tutorial: https://youtu.be/CxhV4V9oxDk
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://leadpages.pxf.io/7mx9V
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!