Hey everyone, I'm Marina from Yes To Tech, and in this video I'll show you how to upload a font in Canva and how to add that new font you uploaded to your Canva designs. So let's get right into this Canva tutorial on Canva fonts.
Uploading a font in Canva is available to Canva Pro, Canva for Enterprise, Canva for Education, and Canva for Nonprofits users. If you wish to try out Canva Pro for free, just click on the link in the description box below.
Once you've logged in to your Canva account, locate this tools section from the left-hand side panel, and then click on brand kit. Here you'll find all of the brand kits you added to your Canva account, but I'll be clicking on this Canva tutorial brand kit demo to show you how to upload a font in Canva from scratch.
If you scroll down until you reach this 'brand fonts' section, and then click on 'uploaded fonts', you'll notice that I still haven't added a font in Canva to this specific brand kit. To upload a font in Canva, click on 'upload a font', either next to where it says 'brand fonts', or below where it says 'uploaded fonts'.
Locate the font you wish to add to your Canva account from your documents. Canva supports OTF, TTF, and WOFF font formats. You can download these font types from websites such as DaFont, Google Fonts, and 1001 free fonts. Once you've located the fonts you wish to upload to Canva, click on 'open'.
Make sure that you only upload fonts in Canva that you’re licensed to use. Canva will even ask if you have the license or rights to use the font. If you do, click on 'yes, upload away!', and then wait for the Canva font upload to finish.
You'll be able to see your Canva font under this uploaded fonts section if it was successful. If for some reason it wasn't, it's most likely because the font you uploaded to Canva was in an unsupported format, there was a licensing issue, the file was corrupt, or the font was not compatible with Canva.
You can upload up to 100 Canva fonts per account. To add this font in Canva to your designs, either click on 'home' from the left-hand side panel, and select one of Canva's design templates, or click on 'your projects' from the left-hand side panel, and locate one of the designs you've already created to add your Canva font.
I'll be selecting the thumbnail I created for this very video on 'how to upload a font in Canva'. Once your design has opened, either click on 'text' from the left-hand side panel, and then on 'add a heading' to add a new piece of text to your Canva design, or select the piece of text you've already added to your Canva design.
Click on the font dropdown menu from the white panel up top, and scroll down until you locate this 'uploaded fonts' section. Click on the font you uploaded to Canva to successfully add that new font you uploaded to your Canva design.
Once you're done customizing your Canva design with uploaded fonts, make sure to rename your Canva design up if you haven't done so already, and then click on the download button. I'll select 'PNG high quality image' as the file type, and then click on 'download' at the bottom to save this Canva design with my own uploaded font to my computer.
I hope you guys enjoyed this Canva tutorial on how to upload a font in Canva. If you haven't done so yet, make sure to click on the link in the description box below to sign up for a free Canva Pro account. Before you leave, make sure you like this video, subscribe to my channel and check out the other Canva tutorials I have right here. I'll see you again in another video.
How To Upload Font In Canva + How To Add Font In Canva - Canva Tutorial On Canva Fonts. In this video I'll show you how to upload a font in Canva and how to add that new font you uploaded to your Canva designs. So let's get right into this Canva tutorial on Canva fonts. Uploading a font in Canva is available to Canva Pro, Canva for Enterprise, Canva for Education, and Canva for Nonprofits users. If you wish to try out Canva Pro for free, just click on the link below.
Try Canva Pro For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
Check out my other Canva tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN54oF5-8Ec&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqt9Jf9Q4gO0dbNaGPZkLiPz
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!