Canva Fonts: The Secret To Branding Success
Want to create impactful Canva designs by learning how to use Canva fonts? In this Canva tutorial, I'll show you the best Canva font features for you to build your brand. Hi, I’m Marina, and my goal is to help you say "Yes To Tech" by sharing simple tutorials for non-techie entrepreneurs.
You'll first need a Canva account to check out all the Canva fonts available, so if you don't have a Canva account yet, make sure to click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. Once you've logged in to your Canva account, select the design type of your choice.
To add text to your design and customize its Canva font, click on 'text' from the left-hand side panel, and then on either add a heading, add a subheading or add a little bit of body text. With the text box selected, you can then click on the fonts dropdown from the white panel up top, to view all of the available Canva fonts.
These include recommended fonts, the Canva fonts that have been recently used, if you're a Canva Pro user, which you can try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below, the Canva fonts in your brand kit and that you uploaded to Canva, which we'll cover how to do in a bit, popular Canva fonts, English Canva fonts and other Canva fonts.
Some of the Canva fonts are available to all Canva users, whereas others are only available to Canva Pro users. The Canva fonts that are exclusive to Canva Pro users have a little crown on their right-hand side.
From this same 'text' section of the left-hand side panel, you can view Canva font combinations. These font pairs are perfect if you are trying to design your next logo, presentation, infographic, invitation, postcard, or anything else you’d like to design, but don't know which heading, subheading and body Canva fonts match.
To use a Canva font combination, click on it to add it to your design. You can then double click on the text to edit what it says, click on the three little dots from the panel up top to ungroup the text boxes, and view the Canva font in use from the font dropdown menu.
Talking about the Canva font dropdown menu, remember that I mentioned that you can add Canva fonts to your brand kit and even upload your own fonts to Canva if you're a Canva Pro user? Let me now show you how to do that by clicking on 'home' on the top, left-hand side, and then on 'brand kit' from the left-hand side panel.
On the right-hand side you can view and then click on the pencil icon to set your brand fonts for the headings, subheadings and body, including the font, font size and appearance. If you add more than one brand kit to your Canva account, you can access those different Canva fonts from the same Canva font dropdown menu on your Canva design.
All you have to do is click on the font dropdown menu, locate your brand fonts, click on the brand kit name, select another brand kit name, and then the appropriate Canva fonts for that specific brand kit will appear.
You can also upload new fonts to Canva from your brand kit. To do so, click on 'uploaded fonts' under the brand fonts section.
Here you'll be able to view and delete all of the fonts you've already uploaded to Canva. To add a new font to Canva, click on 'upload a font'. Locate the font file from your documents, which can be in OTF, TTF, and WOFF formats, and then click on 'open'.
You will be asked if you have the license/rights to use that font. Click on 'Yes, upload away!' to confirm that you do and upload your own font to Canva. Wait for the font upload to finish. A pop-up message will say if it’s successful or not. As I showed you earlier, uploaded Canva fonts will appear at the top of the font list dropdown menu when adding text.
Now I want to hear from you. Which Canva font will you be using in your next Canva design? Let me know in the comments, and if you don't have a Canva account yet, make sure to click on the link in the description box below to sign up today for free.
If you want to discover which are the absolute best online business tools you need to save time, money and stress, make sure to download the FREE cheat sheet I created just for you by clicking on the link in the description box below.
If you enjoyed this Canva fonts tutorial, subscribe and hit the bell for new videos every week on how to navigate the tech side of online business with ease. Remember to download the FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools to run your online business, check out these two videos for even more Canva tips and tricks, and I'll see you in the next one.
CANVA FONTS. Want to create impactful Canva designs by learning how to use Canva fonts? In this Canva tutorial, I'll show you the best Canva font features, such as Canva font combinations, font pairing, and the best Canva fonts for you to build your brand. If you're searching for Canva aesthetic fonts using Canva elements, this best free fonts in Canva video is for you. You'll also learn how to upload your own fonts to Canva Pro so that you can upload font to Canva, be it a minimalist font or font awesome.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ Canva Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN54oF5-8Ec&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqt9Jf9Q4gO0dbNaGPZkLiPz
○ Read The Post: https://www.yestotech.com/post/canva-fonts
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/X54Ri
○ Best Website Builder (Wix Review): https://youtu.be/hpKU938zTKg
○ Wix SEO: https://youtu.be/QF1Qdd2X4mQ
○ Why You Need A Website For Your Business: https://youtu.be/9TAZqOFxJCE
○ Free Landing Page: https://youtu.be/TvrFoaOAV0g
○ How To Show Timezone On Wix Bookings: https://youtu.be/2dbKtdVo0aw
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!