Wondering how to create a newsletter in Canva? In this newsletter design tutorial, you'll learn how to create a Canva newsletter that abides by email marketing best practices. So let's get right into this easy Canva tutorial for beginners that'll show you how to use Canva for newsletter design.
First off, if you don’t have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. Once you’ve logged in to your Canva account, click on the search bar up top, and search for 'newsletter'.
There are a number of Canva newsletter templates that you can choose from, including regular newsletter, church newsletter, real estate newsletter, preschool newsletter, family newsletter, company newsletter, classroom newsletter, email newsletter, holiday newsletter and Christmas newsletter. Once you've located a Canva newsletter design template type that you wish to customize, such as an email newsletter, click on it.
Canva has a number of newsletter templates that you can choose from, or you can click on 'create a blank email newsletter' up top to start your Canva newsletter design from scratch. You can even filter the newsletter templates by style, theme and color. Once you've located a newsletter template in Canva that you wish to customize, such as this 'Teal And Grey Laptop Email Newsletter', click on it to edit it.
Just like with any Canva template, you can click on any of the existing elements on your newsletter design, and then on the options that appear on the panel up top to edit them. For instance, let's change the date to April 2022, the name of the newsletter to 'the tech grind', and the newsletter company to 'Yes To Tech'.
Let's also replace this photo with one of Canva's stock photos. To do so, click on 'photos' from the left-hand side panel, and use the search bar to locate a photo of your choice, such as business photos. Drag-and-drop the photo you most enjoy to the location of this current photo.
We can also change the text's fonts and element colors to our own brand fonts and colors. Since I’m a Canva Pro user, which you can also try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below, I can add my own brand kit with my brand fonts and colors to Canva.
If you want to know how to customize those, make sure to watch my video on ‘What Is A Canva Brand Kit + How To Customize A Canva Pro Brand Kit’. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
To do so, select a textbox, and then click on the font picker up top. Change the font to one in your brand kit. The same goes for the element colors. Select an element, and then click on the color picker up top. Change the color to one in your brand kit.
Feel free to change any other element on this first page of the newsletter, as well as on the second page, and to add any additional elements, uploads, photos, text, and more to your newsletter in Canva. For an entire walkthrough of all of the available elements in Canva that you can add to your newsletter design, make sure to watch my video on ‘How To Use Canva’. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once you're done using Canva to create a newsletter, rename your newsletter design up top, and then click on the downward pointing arrow. Feel free to save your newsletter as a PNG high quality image, JPG small file size image, PDF standard or PDF print, I'll select PNG high quality image, select the pages you wish to save, I'll select both pages 1 and 2, and then click on the download button to save your newsletter to your computer.
To add this newsletter we created in Canva to your email marketing platform, open up your email marketing platform, in my case, ConvertKit, which you can try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below, click on 'send' from the menu up top, and then on 'broadcasts'.
In the broadcasts page, click on 'new broadcast' on the top, right-hand side. Add your email newsletter's subject line, and instead of typing in a message, click on 'insert image', and then on 'choose file'.
Locate the newsletter design you created in Canva, and then click on 'open'. If you saved more than one page in Canva, repeat the same process to add both pages to the message section of your newsletter.
Then all that's left to do is follow the steps to schedule this newsletter in your email marketing platform. For more details on how to do that, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Schedule Emails In ConvertKit'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
If you're serious about creating a newsletter in Canva, make sure to sign up for a free Canva account by clicking on the link in the description box below, check out our Canva tutorials playlist for even more Canva tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be using Canva to create an email newsletter or if you'll be using an email marketing platform instead. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to use Canva for Instagram post. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
CANVA NEWSLETTER: Newsletter Design Tutorial On How To Create A Newsletter In Canva. Wondering how to create a newsletter in Canva? In this newsletter design tutorial, you'll learn how to create a Canva newsletter that abides by email marketing best practices. If you want to learn how to create graphics and how to create a newsletter, this Canva newsletter tutorial is for you. So let's get right into this easy Canva tutorial for beginners on how to use Canva for newsletter design. Get excited to use Canva for beginners to do graphic design for beginners for your email newsletter.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ What Is A Canva Brand Kit + How To Customize A Canva Pro Brand Kit: https://youtu.be/hcl_efJMX6Q
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
○ Try ConvertKit For FREE: https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ How To Schedule Emails In ConvertKit: https://youtu.be/qbCFWbFsGVU
○ Canva Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN54oF5-8Ec&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqt9Jf9Q4gO0dbNaGPZkLiPz
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/drd_t
○ Canva Thumbnail Tutorial With YouTube Thumbnail Template: https://youtu.be/YjM7rEFG81s
○ How To Use Canva For Business Card Design: https://youtu.be/-1tzZ2JOg_M
○ Instapage vs Leadpages: https://youtu.be/1s_Dl8BgVlI
○ Leadpages Thank You Page: https://youtu.be/uxZXxx02Elk
○ How To Integrate Leadpages With PayPal:https://youtu.be/BrVaPG63OIM
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!