Want to learn how to change your background in Zoom by creating a Zoom virtual background without a green screen? In this Zoom tutorial, I'm going to be sharing with you how to use the Zoom virtual background feature to keep your private space, well, private.
If you've been wondering how to make a Zoom virtual background, stay tuned until the end of this video to create a virtual background office while you're conducting a Zoom meeting, and to get my Webinar Sales Funnel Template that'll help you boost your webinar sign up rate, increase the number of people who show up live, and skyrocket your sales. Also, make sure to subscribe and hit the bell to be notified every time I post a new video. With that said let's go ahead and jump right in.
We'll be using Canva to create a Zoom virtual background. If you don't have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to create one for free. In Canva, click on 'templates' from the left-hand side panel, and then search for 'Zoom' using the search bar. Click on the 'Zoom Virtual Backgrounds' template that populates.
From here, you can browse Canva's collection of Zoom virtual background templates and make your virtual meetings more fun or more private, since the participants will be viewing one of these virtual backgrounds instead of whatever you actually have behind you.
You can click on any of the Zoom virtual background templates to view them, and then click on 'use this template' to customize it even further. After you've selected a virtual background template, you can always change it to another one by clicking on another one under the 'templates' tab. The virtual background you a add to Zoom can either be a static image like this one, or a video, which is symbolized by this player icon.
Just like with any Canva design, you can customize this Zoom virtual background template even further by adding photos, elements, text, videos, background or your own uploads. After you're done customizing your Zoom virtual background design, rename it up top, and then click on the downward pointing arrow to download it to your computer.
To change change your actual background to a virtual background in Zoom, join a Zoom meeting either as a host or participant, if you don't know how to do that yet, make sure to watch my video on 'how to use Zoom to join and schedule a meeting in Zoom', the link to it is in the description box below, click on the arrow next to where it says 'stop video', and then on 'choose virtual background'.
Click on the plus sign next to where it says 'choose virtual background' to add an image or video, select the Zoom virtual background template you created in Canva, and then press 'open'. As you can see, your actual background has now been replaced with this virtual office background.
Now you know how to up your Zoom background game with Canva by using the Zoom virtual background feature to keep your private space private. As promised, to take your webinar efforts to the next level to boost your webinar sign up rate, increase the number of people who show up live, and skyrocket your sales, make sure to get my Webinar Sales Funnel Template by clicking on the link in the description box below.
So what virtual background are you adding to your Zoom meeting? I'd love to hear your answer and start a conversation in the comments below, and remember to click on the link in the description box below to get your Webinar Sales Funnel Template.
If you're new around here, hi I'm Marina Lotaif from Yes To Tech, and I'd love for you to join the family. You can do so by hitting the subscribe button, and if you're already subscribed, and want to be notified every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am Eastern, just click on the bell after you subscribe and you'll be notified every single time I post. I hope you are having a wonderful day wherever you are and I'll see you in my next video.
ZOOM VIRTUAL BACKGROUND: Up Your Zoom Background Game With Canva. Want to learn how to change your background in Zoom by creating a Zoom virtual background without a green screen? In this Zoom virtual background video and Zoom video conferencing tutorial, I'm going to be sharing with you how to use the Zoom virtual background feature in the virtual background studio to keep your private space private. If you've been wondering how to make a Zoom virtual background or Zoom video background, stay tuned until the end of this video to create a virtual background office while you're conducting a Zoom meeting. Zoom now allows a virtual background while you're doing Zoom video conferencing, so you can have some fun designing virtual backgrounds whatever the occasion without the Zoom green screen, with this range of Zoom virtual background templates.
GET THE WEBINAR SALES FUNNEL TEMPLATE: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template/
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/wUb6G
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
- Get The Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template/
- Zoom: https://zoom.us/
- Zoom Meeting Tutorial: How To Use Zoom To Schedule And Join A Zoom Meeting: https://youtu.be/B0TkBJMBiWc
- Get a FREE 30-day trial of Canva Pro: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
- How To Create Webinar For Free With This Free Webinar Platform: https://youtu.be/PcuAdGEn2c0
- How To Create A Webinar For Free: https://youtu.be/clULRUvCUCo
- How To Do A Webinar With Leadpages: https://youtu.be/VLA-QkAjmew
- Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://youtu.be/yqD8SgJBuPA
- How To Edit Videos On iMovie: https://youtu.be/9Mnvu3nPQwM
DISCOUNT CODES & EXCLUSIVE OFFERS:
- ConvertKit (email marketing software): a 30-day free trial - https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
- Viraltag (social media marketing tool): a 14-day free trial and $15 off - https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
- Leadpages (landing page and website builder): a 14-day free trial - https://leadpages.pxf.io/7mx9V
- Interact Quiz Maker (quiz, poll and giveaway maker): a 14-day free trial - https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
- Hostinger (web hosting): 10% off with code YESTOTECH - https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
- Wix (website builder): 50% off yearly premium packages (first time users only) with code EDU_Mar17411703 - http://bit.ly/wixforfree
- Canva Pro (graphic design tool): a 30-day free trial - https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
- Visme (presentation, infographic and visual content creator): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
- Teachable (online course platform): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
SHOP THE STORE:
- Brilliant Branding: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/brilliant-branding-evergreen/
- Wonder Website: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/wonder-website-evergreen
- Traffic Takeoff: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/traffic-takeoff-evergreen
- Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template
- Canva Crash Course: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/canva-crash-course
- ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/convertkit-tech-training-tutorials
- Power Productivity: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/power-productivity-premium
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE TECH, TOOLS, AND RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
- Website: https://www.yestotech.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
Welcome to our YouTube channel! It's our mission at Yes To Tech to empower online entrepreneurs, bloggers, and small business owners like you to maximize your online presence - even if you're not tech savvy! Subscribe to our channel for tips and tricks on DIY website creation, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, branding, blogging, webinars, and video creation, for the tech needed when you're just getting started with your online business, and for step-by-step video tutorials created especially for the non-techie online entrepreneur's point of view.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
Zoom virtual background, zoom background, up your zoom background game with canva, virtual backgrounds, how to change your background in zoom, how to make a zoom virtual background, zoom now allows a virtual background, zoom virtual background without green screen, zoom, zoom video conferencing, zoom virtual background video, zoom video background, zoom green screen, zoom video conferencing tutorial, virtual background office, virtual background studio
Tags: zoom virtual background, zoom background, up your zoom background game with canva, virtual backgrounds, how to change your background in zoom, how to make a zoom virtual background, zoom now allows a virtual background, zoom virtual background without green screen, zoom, zoom video conferencing, zoom virtual background video, zoom video background, zoom green screen, zoom video conferencing tutorial, virtual background office, virtual background studio, yes to tech