Have you noticed that your YouTube likes have been disappearing? It has come to our attention, and to the attention of other YouTubers, that even if someone likes your YouTube video, that like is suddenly not there anymore.
In this video we'll be talking about why your YouTube video likes are disappearing and a possible reason why YouTube is removing likes. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, subscribe for easy tutorials on how to stand out online, and hit the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
I first noticed that my YouTube video likes were disappearing last week, and then noticed that there was a spike in this search term, both on Google and on YouTube, since others were faced with the exact same issue. I even saw posts in Facebook groups, such as this one from Nadalie Bardo, asking whether anyone knew what was going on.
Nadalie actually took screenshots showing the differences between the number of public likes on her YouTube videos and the number likes that were appearing in her YouTube studio. On this video on how to plan seasonal content, there were 3 public YouTube likes, whereas there were 25 YouTube likes in her YouTube studio. On this video on how to grow your traffic, subscribers and sales, there were 14 public YouTube likes, whereas there were 17 YouTube likes in her YouTube studio.
So, what has been going on exactly and why are likes disappearing on YouTube? As you can see from this video clip Nadalie sent me, even if more than one person liked a YouTube video, certain likes have not been accounted for. We guess that there is an actual reason behind this.
YouTube has always been vocal about disliking fake YouTube accounts. Maybe those likes have been removed from your videos since they come from YouTube accounts that were just created to boost your YouTube's video engagement, be it through likes, watch time or subscriptions.
Every once in a while, YouTube also removes from your subscription feed those subscribers who aren't watching or engaging with your YouTube videos, so it knows which likes are real and which likes are fake, and that may be a cause as well.
The good thing is that these disappearing YouTube likes have actually come to YouTube's attention, and is now a known YouTube issue. It knows there is a likes count discrepancy in watch pages vs. your YouTube account, so hopefully it'll fix this issue soon.
Make sure you comment below and let me know if you've been experiencing disappearing likes on your YouTube channel and what you think the cause of these disappearing likes is. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below for easy tutorials on how to stand out online. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
YOUTUBE LIKES DISAPPEARING: Why My YouTube Video Likes Are Disappearing? Have you noticed that your YouTube likes have been disappearing? It has come to our attention, and to the attention of other YouTubers, that even if someone likes your YouTube video, that like is suddenly not there anymore. In this video we'll be talking about why your YouTube video likes are disappearing and a possible reason why YouTube is removing likes.
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/0yX6N
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ How To Make YouTube Shorts: https://youtu.be/iYjpB7Wg2vI
○ Wix Blog Tutorial On The NEW Wix Blog Design: https://youtu.be/shytxS6HJY8
○ How To Create Fillable Forms In Microsoft Word: https://youtu.be/ZT6QSJzy6Xw
○ How To Record Your Computer Screen: https://youtu.be/c34NvkuL6s4
○ How To Attend A Webinar: https://youtu.be/O-TuggUTWeM
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!