Wondering how to make a YouTube intro on Canva? In this Canva video tutorial, you'll learn how to use Canva video and Canva animation to create a YouTube intro in Canva. So let's get right into this Canva tutorial for beginners with Canva hacks on how to make intro and outro videos on Canva.
First off, if you don’t have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. Once you’ve logged in to your Canva account, click on the search bar up top, and search for 'YouTube intro'. Once that option populates, click on it.
Canva has a number of YouTube intro templates that you can choose from, or you can click on 'create a blank YouTube intro' up top to make a YouTube intro on Canva from scratch. You can even filter the YouTube intro templates by theme, style and color. Once you've located a YouTube intro Canva template that you wish to customize, click on it to edit it.
Just like with any Canva template, you can click on any of the existing elements of your YouTube intro design, and then on the options that appear on the panel up top to edit them. For instance, you can change the color of the icons to your brand's colors and change the text to your brand name, in my case, Yes To Tech.
You can also adjust the duration of each of the Canva video pages that make up the YouTube intro so that they're as long or as short as you wish. For more details on 'How To Adjust The Duration Of Your Animations In Canva', make sure to watch my video on that topic. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Feel free to add any additional elements, uploads, photos, text, and more to your YouTube intro. For an entire walkthrough of all of the available elements in Canva that you can add to your YouTube intro, make sure to watch my video on ‘How To Use Canva’. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once you're done making a YouTube intro on Canva, rename your YouTube intro design up top, such as to 'YouTube intro Canva', and then click on the download button. Make sure that the file type is set to mp4, that all the pages you wish to add to your YouTube intro are selected, and then click on 'download' again at the bottom to save the YouTube intro you created in Canva to your computer.
To add this YouTube intro you created in Canva to your YouTube video, open up your video editor of your choice, in my case, iMovie. In iMovie, open up the video you want to add the YouTube intro to, or click on 'create new' on the top, left-hand side to start editing a new video in which you can add your YouTube intro to.
For the purposes of this video, I'll select an existing video project. Now all you have to do is click on the downward pointing arrow up top to locate and import the YouTube intro you created in Canva. Once you've located the YouTube intro you created in Canva, click on it, and then on 'import selected' at the bottom.
Now drag and drop the YouTube intro to your timeline so that it appears at the very start. Now all that's left to do is edit the remainder of the video, and export the video file to YouTube so that you successfully make a YouTube intro on Canva and add it to your YouTube video.
For more details on 'How To Edit Videos On iMovie', make sure to watch my video on that topic. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
For more details on 'How To Upload Videos On YouTube' make sure to watch my video on that topic. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
If you're serious about making a YouTube intro on Canva, make sure to sign up for a free Canva account by clicking on the link in the description box below, check out our Canva tutorials playlist for even more Canva tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be using Canva to create a YouTube intro or if you'll be using another platform instead. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to use the Canva app. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
YOUTUBE INTRO CANVA: Canva Video Tutorial On How To Make YouTube Intro On Canva. Wondering how to make a YouTube intro on Canva? In this Canva video tutorial, you'll learn how to use Canva video and Canva animation to create a YouTube intro in Canva. If you want to make a YouTube intro with Canva or create a YouTube intro in Canva (Canva YouTube intro), this Canva animation tutorial on how to create an animated YouTube intro in Canva is for you. So let's get right into this Canva tutorial for beginners with Canva hacks on how to make intro and outro videos on Canva.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ How To Adjust The Duration Of Your Animations In Canva: https://youtu.be/LkUGiwLAG34
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
○ How To Edit Videos On iMovie: https://youtu.be/9Mnvu3nPQwM
○ How To Upload Videos On YouTube: https://youtu.be/_9RpJy2M8yE
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ Canva Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN54oF5-8Ec&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqt9Jf9Q4gO0dbNaGPZkLiPz
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/bhr0a
○ How To Create A Logo Using Canva: https://youtu.be/q8UZES8BOrY
○ How To Create A Website In Canva For Free: https://youtu.be/r67Ne35qvD8
○ How To Create Instagram Carousel With Canva: https://youtu.be/6A-RU5dCwJA
○ How To Use Canva To Design T Shirts: https://youtu.be/urvld0UoqVU
○ How To Create A Favicon With Canva: https://youtu.be/LmmnRBVA2zY
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!