Wondering how to build a Wix website for free? In this Wix website tutorial, you'll learn how to use Wix ADI, and the Wix drag and drop website builder software, to create a Wix website in 10 minutes. So let's get right into this Wix tutorial for beginners on how to start a blog and how to make a website in Wix, which is the best website builder.
First off, if you don't have a Wix account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. Once you've signed up for a Wix account, you'll be redirected to your site's menu. To build a new Wix website, click on the 'create new site' button on the top, right-hand side.
To help you build a website that suits your needs, Wix will ask you what kind of website you are creating. It'll provide you with some examples, including online store, portfolio, blog, consultant or technology company, but feel free to write in your specific needs in the space provided. I'll type in 'business' and then click on 'next'.
Wix now prompts you to choose how you want to create your website. You can either let Wix ADI create a website for you. All you have to do is answer a few simple questions and automatically get a website designed just for you in minutes, or you can create your Wix website with the Editor. You'll start with a template and make it your own, with easy drag and drop & 1000s of design features.
Today I'll be showing you how to build a Wix website for free in 10 minutes with Wix ADI. If you want a tutorial on how to create your Wix website with the Editor, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Create A Website In Wix'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
So let's go ahead and click on 'start now' under Wix ADI. Wix will ask you which features you need on your Wix website. It'll recommend you a few features based on the type of website you chose, in my case, chat, online store, bookings and subscribe form, as well as more features, including online programs, groups, blog, pricing plans, forum, table reservations, restaurant menus, food orders, Instagram feed, music, bandsintown, video, and events.
You can either choose the features you want to include in your Wix website now, or click on 'maybe later' at the bottom. I'll go ahead and select chat, blog, Instagram feed and video, and then click on 'next'.
Wix will now ask you for the name of your business or website. You can also skip this step if you so wish. I'll go ahead and type in Yes To Tech, and then click on 'next' at the bottom.
If you already have an online presence, you can import your content, such as images and text, to use on your new Wix website. To import your content, all you have to do is copy and paste your links to your existing website and Google places, and then click on 'next' at the bottom. I'll go ahead and click on 'skip' to show you how to build a Wix website for free from scratch.
Wix will now ask you to review and edit your info, including your logo, name, email, address, phone, fax and social accounts. I'll go ahead and fill in the appropriate information, and then click on 'next' at the bottom.
Wix will now prompt you to choose a theme you like. These fonts and colors will be used to design your site, but you can always change them later. I'll go ahead and click on 'hi rise', and then on 'continue' at the bottom.
If you so wish, you can create a color palette from your logo. If you wish to do that, click on 'create palette' at the bottom. If not, click on 'skip', which is what I'll do.
Wix will now ask you to pick your favorite homepage design. You can easily customize your colors, images and more. If you don't wish to select your favorite homepage design, click on 'skip' on the right-hand side. I'll go ahead and click on this third option.
Now it's time to add pages to your Wix website. These pages are tailored for you, though you can customize them later. These pages include an about page, services page, products page, contact page, team page, testimonials page, and blank page.
To add any of these pages to your Wix website, click on 'add page' on their top, right-hand side. If you don't wish to select pages to add to your Wix website, click on 'skip' at the bottom. I'll go ahead and add about, services and contact pages, and then click on 'edit site' up top.
The Wix ADI has now created my Wix website for me. You can click on the pages menu up top, to access another page on your Wix website, click on the 'add' dropdown to add a new section to a page, a new page or more apps, click on the 'design' dropdown to customize your themes, colors, fonts, animations, and page designs, click on the 'manage apps' dropdown to manage the apps you chose to add to your Wix website, in my case, blog and video, as well as access all apps and business tools.
Within each page on your Wix website you built with Wix ADI, you can also hover your mouse over any section to edit its content and its design. You can also click on the three little dots to duplicate it, move it somewhere else, adjust its height or delete it. Once you're happy with how your Wix website looks like, click on 'publish' on the top, right-hand side to make your changes active.
If you're serious about building a Wix website for free, make sure to check out our Wix tutorials playlist for even more Wix tips and tricks, as well as our FREE Complete Website Creation Guide below this video to learn more about how to create your own website step-by-step without stress or overwhelm.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be following this Wix website tutorial using Wix ADI to create a website in Wix. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of your online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to share your Wix website with your group members. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
Wondering how to build a Wix website for free? In this Wix website tutorial, you'll learn how to use Wix ADI, and the Wix drag and drop website builder software, to create a Wix website in 10 minutes. If you've been searching for a Wix review that includes a Wix blog tutorial plus Wix website ideas, this Wix help and Wix support video is for you. So let's get right into this Wix tutorial for beginners on how to start a blog and how to make a website in Wix, which is the best website builder.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Complete Website Creation Guide: https://www.yestotech.com/complete-website-creation-guide
○ Try Wix For FREE: http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ How To Create A Website In Wix: https://youtu.be/e05AZDbzqQs
○ Wix Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BBbnbmCPEg&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqvDRl3aCifnia27BYFqpYgR
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/3af4o
○ How To Create A Wix Optin Page From Scratch: https://youtu.be/2LiaIixCgL4
○ Can Wix Make Videos? https://youtu.be/SpPf7vyJZ08
○ 10 Underrated Wix Features You Probably Don't Know About: https://youtu.be/x_6YmT8xpnw
○ How To Screen Record On iPad: https://youtu.be/igAXAaCECv4
○ Best Online Business Tools: https://youtu.be/g8dIHFZNZmo
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!