Wondering how to upload and change images on your Wix website? In this Wix images tutorial, you’ll learn how to add and upload images to Wix.
By the end of this video, you’ll know exactly how to add, upload, customize and link images in Wix so that you can make the most out of your Wix website. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, subscribe for easy tutorials on how to stand out online, and hit the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
First off, if you don't have a Wix account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. Once you've logged in to your Wix account, click on the pencil icon above the website you want to add and upload images to, to access your Wix editor.
In your Wix editor, click on the pages dropdown menu on the top, left-hand side to select the page you will be adding Wix images to. Once on that page, click on 'add' from the left-hand side panel, and then on 'image'.
From here, you can click on 'my uploads' to upload and add your own images to your Wix site, image collections to add free Wix images, beautiful free images to use on your site, free Wix illustrations, stunning illustrations designed for your site, or stock images, high quality images to purchase and own, or even on my social images, to add images to your Wix website from my Facebook, to use images from your Facebook on your site, my Instagram, to add beautiful images from your Instagram, or my Flickr, to add your Flickr images to your site.
Let's go ahead and click on 'my uploads' and then on 'my image uploads' to upload a new image to your Wix site. Under this 'manage' section, you can click on 'site files' to view and choose from images you already added to your Wix website. To upload a new image to Wix, click on the '+ upload media' button on the top, left-hand side.
You can upload images to add to Wix from your computer, your Wix account, Google Drive, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Google Photos, Flickr, Deviant Art, Dribble, or from a link (URL). Let's select 'computer', and then either drag and drop files in the space provided, or click on 'upload from computer'. Locate the image you wish to add to Wix, and then click on 'open'.
Once the image has been added to Wix, you can hover your mouse over it to crop and edit it. Under this photo studio panel, you can make a number of edits to your image, including crop and resize, enhance, adjust, add a filter, cut out, add text, an overlay or background. Once you're done editing the image you added to Wix, click on 'save' up top.
You can also add the Wix image to your favorites board or click on the three little dots to add it to another board of your choice, rename it, crop and edit it, create a video out of it, cut out its background, preview it, move it to, copy it, cut it, copy its URL, download it or move it to trash.
To add an image from Wix rather than one that you uploaded, head over to this explore section, and choose an image from Media from Wix, Shutterstock or Unsplash. Once you have selected an image to add to your Wix website, either from your uploads or directly from Wix, click on it, and then on 'add to page' at the bottom.
Once you click on that Wix image, you'll be able to access its individual toolbar. From here, you can click on 'change image' to change this selected image to another one.
Under 'settings', you can change the image again to another one, or adjust it using the photo studio, reset the image to its original settings, select what happens when the image is clicked (nothing happens, a link opens, it opens in a popup or it can be magnified), set the image text and tooltip, as well as keep the image proportions or not, and auto fill or not.
Under 'design' you can add an image design frame to the image you added from your frames, themed frames, or even from this discover more frames section. You can also click on 'customize design' at the bottom to edit the image frame's design settings, such as its border, corners, shadow, and hover fill color and opacity.
Under 'crop' you can zoom in or out of the image, add a shape crop, reset shape proportions, flip the shape horizontally, flip the shape vertically, cancel or apply.
Under 'filters' you can add a number of filters to your image, including kennedy, darken, blur, lighten, faded, kerouac, orca, sangria, gotham, nightrain, whistler, feathered, soledad, goldie, 3D, ink, manhattan, gumby, organic, elmo, neptune, jellybean, neon sky, hulk, bauhaus, yoda, midnight, unicorn, blue ray, malibu, red rum, flamingo, hydra, kool-aid, barney, pixie, marge or lucille.
Under 'animation' you can choose an animation to add to your image, including bounce in, glide in, fade in, float in, expand in, spin in, fly in, turn in, arc in, puff in, fold in, flip in, reveal, or slide in, and then click on 'customize' at the bottom to customize said animation.
Under 'link' you can link the image you added to your Wix website to a web address, page, anchor, top or bottom of the page, document, email, phone number or lightbox.
Under the question mark icon, you can access the Wix help center.
Once you're done adding, uploading, customizing and linking your image in Wix, click on 'publish' on the top, right-hand side to make your changes active. For more details on what you can do with Wix, make sure to check out my Wix tutorials playlist. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
If you're serious about uploading and changing images on your Wix website, make sure you check out our FREE Complete Website Creation Guide below this video to learn more about how to create your own website step-by-step without stress or overwhelm.
Make sure you comment below and let me know if you'll be adding images to your Wix website. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below for easy tutorials on how to stand out online, and stay tuned for our next video, which is about how to add a custom photo gallery to your Wix website. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
WIX IMAGES: How to Upload & Change Images on Your Wix Website. Wondering how to upload and change images on your Wix website? In this Wix images tutorial, you’ll learn how to add and upload images to Wix. By the end of this video, you’ll know exactly how to add, upload, customize and link images in Wix so that you can make the most out of your Wix website. If you've been questioning what you can do with your Wix image, such as Wix resizing images, Wix adding images or even Wix cropping images, this Wix website tutorial is for you.
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/RaGJB
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Complete Website Creation Guide: https://www.yestotech.com/complete-website-creation-guide
○ Try Wix For FREE: http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Wix Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BBbnbmCPEg&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqvDRl3aCifnia27BYFqpYgR
○ How To Add A Related Posts Section In Wix Blog: https://youtu.be/rE7oUrafBKs
○ How To Add Separate Category Pages On Wix For Your Wix Blog: https://youtu.be/TnlHMsw4iEc
○ How To Edit Your Wix Blog Page Design: https://youtu.be/Ch2pwHrsYOY
○ How To Embed Instagram Feed App On Wix: https://youtu.be/Cb0U0EabngY
○ Wix Bookings Tutorial on Wix Calendar Booking: https://youtu.be/DJjYFj9Mhmg
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!