Want to better understand how your website visitors use your Wix website? You can do that by connecting Wix to Google analytics, which is exactly what you'll learn in this Google analytics setup tutorial. Hi, I’m Marina, and I share simple tutorials for non-techie entrepreneurs as a non-techie entrepreneur.
In order to connect your Wix website to Google analytics, you'll first need to get your Google analytics property ID. To do so, log in to your Google analytics account. Click on 'admin' at the bottom of the Google analytics left-hand side panel.
If you don't already have a property created for your Wix website, click on 'create property'. Enter a property name, such as 'Wix Google Analytics Integration'. Select the reporting time zone and currency from the drop-down menus, and then click on 'next'.
Select your type of business from the industry category drop-down menu, select your business size, choose the information you want to track under 'how do you intend to use Google Analytics with your business?', and then click on 'create'.
Choose 'web' under 'choose a platform', add your website URL and a stream name under 'set up your web stream'. Click on the settings icon, click 'show advanced settings' under 'page views', deselect the 'page changes based on browser history events' checkbox, disable the 'site search' toggle, and then click on 'save'. Click 'create stream', and then copy your Measurement ID.
To connect Wix To Google analytics by adding your Google Analytics property to your Wix site, log in to your Wix account. Just as a side note, it's not possible to use Google Analytics with a free Wix site. This is because Google Analytics requires that you have your own URL
If you don't have a Wix account yet, and wish to test out one of its paid plans, make sure to click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free.
Once you've logged in to your Wix account, hover your mouse over the website you wish to integrate with Google analytics, and then click on 'select site' on hover. Click on 'marketing & SEO' from the left-hand side panel, and then on 'marketing integrations'.
Locate where it says 'Google analytics', and then click on 'connect'. Click on 'Add Google Analytics ID'. Paste your Google analytics 4 Measurement ID in the pop-up that appears, making sure that there are no extra spaces before the code.
Select the IP Anonymization checkbox if you want to hide your site visitors’ IP addresses from Google. To successfully connect Wix to Google analytics, click on 'save'.
If you enjoyed this Wix Google Analytics setup tutorial, subscribe and hit the bell for new videos every week on how to navigate the tech side of online business with ease. If you don't have a Wix account yet, click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. For more, download the free Complete Website Creation guide I linked to in the description box, check out these two videos for even more Wix tips and tricks, and I'll see you in the next one.
WIX GOOGLE ANALYTICS: Connect Wix To Google Analytics (Google Analytics Setup). Want to better understand how your website visitors use your Wix website? You can do that by connecting Wix to Google analytics, which is exactly what you'll learn in this Google analytics setup tutorial. In this Wix Google analytics video, you'll learn where to get your Google analytics tracking ID, and how to set up Google analytics Wix for you to start doing Wix visitor analytics and make the most out of your Wix SEO. Get started with Google analytics on Wix website to do Wix analytics!
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
~ RESOURCES MENTIONED ~
○ FREE Complete Website Creation Guide: https://www.yestotech.com/complete-website-creation-guide
○ Try Wix For FREE: http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Wix Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BBbnbmCPEg&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqvDRl3aCifnia27BYFqpYgR
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/yu999
~ RECENT VIDEOS ~
○ The Definitive Wix Review: https://youtu.be/F9zlDzOvUuQ
○ 8 Key Things You Need To Know About Wix: https://youtu.be/UbPUWIql3EM
○ The Best Website Builder To Create Your Own Website: https://youtu.be/fCNcYT87Iyg
○ How Much Does It Cost To Build A Website? https://youtu.be/p1K2jL54Hxk
○ How To Create Your Own Website For Free: https://youtu.be/awylZ9Qy3SM
~ TOOLS & SERVICES I USE ~
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
~ SHOP MY COURSES ~
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
~ COME SAY HI! ~
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!