TikTok is one of the fastest growing social media platforms and it doesn’t look like that growth is slowing down anytime soon. The ability to spend five minutes filming a video for it to go viral is truly amazing.
The possibility to reach others in the digital world is now easier than ever and it can be extremely exciting for business owners and those looking to make a positive impact in the world. Hi, I’m Marina, and I share simple tutorials for non-techie entrepreneurs as a non-techie entrepreneur. Keep watching for 5 different ways to use TikTok to market your business online.
The very first method for growing your online business with TikTok marketing focuses on getting targeted traffic. Just think about it - if you're able to make niche-specific videos that guide people to your website or landing page, consider how profitable this traffic would be.
For that reason, I’d recommend niching down the video content that you post on TikTok so that you're able to gain more targeted traffic. Before filming a video, identify the purpose of that video as well as the audience.
For example, is the video to educate or entertain, and who are you trying to reach (or sell to)? Business owners, content creators, etc.?
In addition, for each video that you create, be sure to include a call to action that involves asking for a follow or pointing your audience to a resource in your TikTok bio. This helps to remind people to take action after they've consumed your content.
The second strategy when it comes to growing an online business with TikTok focuses on leveraging the space in your bio. When someone enjoys your content, they'll likely check out your profile.
It also really helps to have a call to action in your videos asking viewers to check out the links in your bio. I have links in my profile and am always amazed at how many people actually click these links.
If you had hundreds or thousands of followers or users viewing your content, just imagine how many opportunities there would be for someone to check out your profile! This is literally free space to advertise your business! When you include a link, be sure to add text above the link and tell people to check out the link (but tell them why they should visit the link).
The third piece of advice is one of the most important when it comes to growing your online business with TikTok. This is also something that so many content creators fail to dial into!
It's so important to build a relationship with your audience. Of course this means speaking directly to your audience and also speaking in a way that resonates with them.
For example, you could be relatable, funny, or super straight forward. This also means being consistent regarding how often you're posting content for your audience.
Frequency and consistency are both so important when it comes to content creation because it takes time to build a legitimate relationship with your audience. Just think about it - it takes time to build a relationship with someone in real life, right?
It's really the same when it comes to building an online audience and even more difficult. When you see someone in person, you're able to get a feel for who they are much easier, but people are typically more hesitant and less trusting when it comes to following others online. Because of this, you have to work harder to show up for your audience and create content that truly resonates with them.
The fourth method is to use TikTok videos to sell products or promote affiliate links. Many TikTokers have been doing quite well when it comes to selling different products on the platform.
If you don't already have a product to sell, I’d start with an affiliate product or Amazon affiliate links. Just remember that you must always add a disclaimer that you'll make a commission from affiliate products.
I think that the method of selling products on TikTok will eventually be similar to how Instagram users sell products via their Instagram page, but right now you're definitely able to get a lot more traffic on TikTok than on Instagram.
When you're selling products with your TikTok videos, it helps to incorporate trends into these videos. This will help you to gain traction much faster!
The fifth method that I'd absolutely consider when growing your online business with TikTok is the ability to live stream. I love live videos because this is a prime opportunity to interact with your audience and further establish that connection and rapport.
Something else that you could do during a live stream is sell your products. This is being done on virtually every other platform and I think is a huge opportunity right now on TikTok.
When going live, it's also important to note that TikTok distributes your live video on the For You Page similar to how it distributes other videos. This is how your live stream video gets visibility. Based on this, the longer you go live, the more visibility you get.
One bonus tip when it comes to growing your online business with TikTok is to track the analytics of your videos so that you're able to reassess and continuously improve your videos. You can look at metrics such as watch time, video length, comments, likes and shares to assess how well a video performed.
TikTok is really one of the best platforms to use right now for growth and it's definitely not too late to join! Comment below with your favorite method for growing your business with TikTok.
If you enjoyed these TikTok marketing tips, subscribe and hit the bell for new videos every week on how to navigate the tech side of online business with ease. For more, download the FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business I linked to in the description box, check out these two videos for additional social media marketing tips, and I'll see you in the next one.
TIKTOK MARKETING: How to Use Tiktok to Market Your Business Online. TikTok is one of the fastest growing social media marketing platforms and it doesn’t look like that growth is slowing down anytime soon. The ability to reach others in the digital world through growth hacking is easier than ever and it can be exciting for a business owner or social media manager who wants to do TikTok marketing. If you want to learn how to use TikTok for business and how to grow on TikTok, watch this video for 5 different ways to use TikTok to market your business online.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
~ RESOURCES MENTIONED ~
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Social Media Marketing Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkwkE7NSV_Q&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqsEQJ2hd-7w4O_7GtIGgKqV
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/tbc14
~ RECENT VIDEOS ~
○ How To Create Instagram Stories With Canva: https://youtu.be/BaRbnqCcufo
○ 5 Tips For A Successful Branding Strategy: https://youtu.be/MGtP_SKNVDE
○ How To Hide Likes On YouTube: https://youtu.be/I-ZYPiQZLS4
○ Digital Marketing Strategy: 7 Ways To Get Great Results: https://youtu.be/aiXPi9GqV_g
○ How To Write Viral Email Marketing Subject Lines: https://youtu.be/Pj6iyEliOEY
~ TOOLS & SERVICES I USE ~
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
~ SHOP MY COURSES ~
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
~ COME SAY HI! ~
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
Tags: tiktok marketing, how to use tiktok, how to use tiktok to market your business online, growth hacking, social media manager, how to grow on tiktok, tiktok influencer marketing, tiktok algorithm, how to make money on tiktok, social media marketing, tiktok monetization, tiktok business account, digital marketing, how to use tiktok for business, tiktok marketing strategy, tiktok strategy, tiktok marketting, make money on tiktok, how to use tiktok for affiliate marketing, yes to tech