If you don’t have an audience already, it may take months for you to create one by blogging and by posting on your own social media channels. There's no use in having a great freebie on your site that your ideal audience would absolutely love if no one knows or finds out about it.
Facebook groups are the premier place where you can get everyone to know about your freebie to ultimately ignite your email list. Hi, I’m Marina, and I share simple tutorials for non-techie entrepreneurs as a non-techie entrepreneur.
Facebook groups are great since they provide a pool of people who are hanging out together based on interest. There are groups for bloggers, groups for entrepreneurs, groups for productivity seekers, and many, many more.
I've found so much success with Facebook groups that they now account for over 50% of my site’s traffic, and are the main source of email subscribers that I get who are interested in my offers, both free and paid. Facebook groups are a great means to network with others in your niche, to offer help, and to get established as an expert in your field.
Read the rules before requesting to join a Facebook group so you know what to expect, what is expected of you, and whether you'll enjoy or not enjoy being an active member of that community, which at the end of the day is the whole point. Give, give, and give, before you ask for anything.
Answer questions, ask some of your own, provide your unique insights, share your knowledge, and be useful overall. The more you interact, the more you'll be remembered.
Get a taste of what people enjoy and are looking for. Do that for at least 1-2 weeks after you join a new Facebook group.
After those 1-2 weeks have passed, start sharing links to your freebies in designated weekly threads. Write an enticing description and call to action.
Remember to use ‘you’ language. Even if you're posting a link to your freebie, always remember to answer “what’s in it for me?” as read by your ideal audience. This will increase your click-through rate.
Now, I'm sure that, if you're anything like me, you're an active member of 40-50 Facebook groups. So how do you keep track of all of them, and know what to post each day? Let’s tackle this step-by-step.
Get all of the Facebook groups that you're in, and divide them by day based on when their promo thread is. I do this in a Google Spreadsheet, which you can click on the link in the description box below to download for free.
When a specific day of the week comes around, all you have to do is open up each one of the links in a different tab, find the promo thread, and paste the call to action and link that you previously came up with in the Facebook group.
Now here’s the groundbreaking secret to explode your traffic with Facebook groups: post in them multiple times a day, be it to promote your freebie, to promote your blog post, to answer a question or whatever it is. The secret to explode your traffic is to be as active and as helpful as you possibly can in as many groups you can handle.
Although quantity is good, the key here is quality and consistency. You need to maximize your online presence with useful content if you want to become known and remembered.
You can also promote your freebie or blog post on social media threads, by asking for repins, retweets, or shares in those designated weekly threads. Just go to the tab where you can see the top posts from your groups, and scroll down the list to find them.
The main advantage of Facebook groups is that you're hanging out in places where your ideal audience is, and experiencing first hand their doubts and desires. Not only do you have a place to interact with others, but also a complete knowledge base at your disposal to know what to write or create next.
If you're having trouble mastering all the Facebook groups you're in to grow your email list, and want a detailed list that breaks down all the promo and blog post threads of the absolute best Facebook groups to boost your traffic and maximize your online presence, fill out the form in the description box below to download the free spreadsheet with the very best Facebook groups for bloggers and online entrepreneurs.
If you enjoyed this ultimate Facebook group marketing strategy to grow your email list, subscribe and hit the bell for new videos every week on how to navigate the tech side of online business with ease. Check out these two videos for additional Facebook marketing tips, and I'll see you in the next one.
THE ULTIMATE FACEBOOK GROUP MARKETING STRATEGY TO GROW YOUR EMAIL LIST. Facebook groups are the premier place where you can get everyone to know about your freebie to ignite your email list. Facebook groups are great since they provide a pool of people who are hanging out together based on interest. There are Facebook groups for bloggers, groups for entrepreneurs, groups for productivity seekers, and many, many more. If you want to learn how to build an email list for free, watch this video for the ultimate Facebook group marketing strategy to grow your email list.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
~ RESOURCES MENTIONED ~
○ FREE Spreadsheet With The Best Facebook Groups: https://www.yestotech.com/bestfacebookgroups
○ Facebook Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tmOJOiG3Iw&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqssW3xiLz1i5XgJChniMy_l
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/pYc03
~ RECENT VIDEOS ~
○ How To Design Facebook Ads In Canva: https://youtu.be/KVIRcRk58d0
○ How To Use TikTok To Market Your Business Online: https://youtu.be/QIIUEbDTaZs
○ How To Create Instagram Stories With Canva: https://youtu.be/BaRbnqCcufo
○ 5 Tips For A Successful Branding Strategy: https://youtu.be/MGtP_SKNVDE
○ How To Hide Likes On YouTube: https://youtu.be/I-ZYPiQZLS4
~ TOOLS & SERVICES I USE ~
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
~ SHOP MY COURSES ~
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
~ COME SAY HI! ~
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
Tags: the ultimate facebook group marketing strategy to grow your email list, email marketing, email marketing tools, how to build an email list, email marketing for beginners, how to grow a facebook group, facebook group marketing, how to build an email list for free, how to build an email list without a website, best email marketing, email list building strategies, email list building tips, how to grow a facebook group from scratch, email marketing tips, facebook, yes to tech