Do you want to create a sense of urgency with your online courses so that more people purchase them, but don't know how? In this Teachable tutorial, I'll show you exactly how to do that using Teachable enrollment caps. Hi, I’m Marina, and my goal is to help you say "Yes To Tech" by sharing simple tutorials for non-techie entrepreneurs.
To add a Teachable enrollment cap to a course or coaching product, log in to your Teachable account, click on 'courses' or 'coaching' from the left-hand side panel, and select the product you wish to add an enrollment cap to.
For schools on Teachable's Basic plan and up, you can add an enrollment cap to any course or coaching pricing plans. If you don't have a Teachable account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free.
Once you've opened up the course or coaching product you want to add a Teachable enrollment cap to, click on 'pricing' from the panel on the left. Click on 'add pricing plan' up top. Select one of Teachable's pricing plans: free, one-time purchase, payment plan or subscription. I'll select 'one-time purchase'.
Fill in your Teachable's products pricing details, including its currency, amount, name, subtitle and detailed description. At the bottom, make sure that the 'add enrollment cap' toggle is on. Enter the number of enrollments available in the space provided, such as 15.
Teachable suggests that you let your students know about your enrollment cap, either in the plan name, description, or somewhere else on the sales page. Once you're done setting up the Teachable enrollment cap, click on 'add pricing plan' at the bottom.
When a Teachable enrollment cap is reached, the pricing plan will automatically be archived. Archived pricing plans are not visible on sales pages, and students can't purchase from archived pricing plans.
You can view the archived pricing plans from this same pricing page of the course or coaching product. If your Teachable course or coaching product doesn't have another active pricing plan, then students will see a “this course is closed for enrollment” message in the sales page.
You can also add a Teachable enrollment cap to an existing pricing plan. To do so, click on the pencil icon next to the pricing plan to edit it. Make sure that the 'add enrollment cap' toggle is on. Enter the number of enrollments available in the space provided, such as 15, and then click on 'save' at the bottom.
You can always come back to this page to increase or decrease the Teachable enrollment cap, to reset the Teachable enrollment cap, as well as to remove the Teachable enrollment cap by toggling this button back to off.
Now I want to hear from you. Will you be using Teachable enrollment caps to create a sense of urgency? Let me know in the comments, and if you don't have a Teachable account yet, make sure to click on the link in the description box below to sign up today for free.
If you want to discover which are the absolute best online business tools you need to save time, money and stress, make sure to download the FREE cheat sheet I created just for you by clicking on the link in the description box below.
If you enjoyed this Teachable tutorial, subscribe and hit the bell for new videos every week on how to navigate the tech side of online business with ease. Remember to download the FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools to run your online business, check out these two videos for even more tips on how to make money online, and I'll see you in the next one.
TEACHABLE TUTORIAL: Teachable Enrollment Caps. Want to create a sense of urgency with your online courses? In this Teachable tutorial I'll show you how to do that with Teachable enrollment caps. You'll learn how to create an online course that sells in this Teachable review, the best online course creation online course platform. If you want to use Teachable to create online courses this step-by-step Teachable tutorial, Teachable overview and Teachable course demo is for you. Watch this Teachable honest review and Teachable walkthrough now!
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Make Money Online Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIK0IMJL-gY&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqv9p7kBO-DC0kr6c8kFi0ub
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/3gODx
○ How To Start An Ecommerce Business: https://youtu.be/2N8VID-YZtg
○ Instagram Hashtag Research: https://youtu.be/L-MJ4f7HjyA
○ Canva Content Planner: https://youtu.be/OVsDmFDuMxM
○ Free Logo Maker: https://youtu.be/APBqujB7rrE
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/6i_Tgn-OcRA
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!