Wondering how to add and use multiple Instagram accounts? In this Instagram multiple accounts tutorial, I'll be sharing how to make a second Instagram account and how to add another Instagram account to your phone so that you don’t have to log off and log on each time you wish to use a different Instagram account.
By the end of this video, you'll know exactly how to manage multiple Instagram accounts from the same Instagram app. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, hit the subscribe button and the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
To add a second Instagram account using the same Instagram app, head over to your Instagram profile, click on the three little lines on the top right, and then on settings. Scroll down, and then click on ‘add account’. You can either log into an existing Instagram account, or create a new Instagram account.
Alternatively, you can add a second Instagram account by pressing and holding on your profile picture on the bottom right of the screen, click on 'add account, and then, just as before, either log into an existing Instagram account, or create a new Instagram account.
The cool thing is that you don’t need to stop at two Instagram accounts: you can actually add up to five Instagram accounts to the same Instagram app. Once you’ve added multiple Instagram accounts, it’s really easy to use them.
All you have to do is either click on your profile picture on the bottom right of the screen, or on the word Instagram on the top left of the screen if you’re on your Instagram feed, or even on your Instagram handle on the top left of the screen if you’re on your Instagram profile page, and then on the other Instagram account you wish to use.
Feel free to switch back and forth between these multiple Instagram accounts as many times as you wish. You won’t be logged out of any of them when you make the switch.
Instagram also makes it easy to switch between the last two Instagram accounts you’ve used. Instead of having to click on your profile picture, on the word Instagram, or on your Instagram handle, and then select the other Instagram account you wish to use, you can just double tap on your profile picture on the bottom right of the screen to make the switch between the last two Instagram accounts you used.
If you're serious about creating an Instagram page for business, make sure you check out our FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Make sure you comment below and let me know how many Instagram accounts you are using. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below for new videos every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am EST, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to add multiple photos in one Instagram story. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
MULTIPLE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS: How To Add And Use Multiple Instagram Accounts. In this Instagram multiple accounts tutorial, learn how to add another Instagram account to your app // Click here to get your FREE cheat sheet: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/eg7p4
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With 9 Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ How To Create Instagram Page For Business: https://youtu.be/fCJYYgl21vE
○ How To Easily Choose A Winner For An Instagram Giveaway: https://youtu.be/F5ljqq_gVbU
○ How To Run A Successful Giveaway On Instagram: https://youtu.be/4AVZ4Kud5dg
○ How To Create A Facebook Group And Link It To Your Facebook Page: https://youtu.be/uegfQ-hZnS8
○ How To Create Twitter Fleets: https://youtu.be/iLsdN6vHTqY
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!