Wondering, "is Leadpages worth it"? In this Leadpages review, Leadpages tutorial and Leadpages walkthrough, I'll show you why Leadpages is the best landing page builder, and why I recommend it to create a landing page, sales page, and even for email marketing. So let's get right into this Leadpages honest review, which includes Leadpages pros and cons.
First off, if you don't have a Leadpages account yet, click here to get a FREE 14-day Leadpages trial. If you want to know more about Leadpages pricing, Leadpages has 3 pricing plans: Standard, which is what I use, Pro, which is Leadpages' most popular plan, and Advanced.
Although the Leadpages Standard and Pro plans are similar, if you plan on making sales, accepting recurring payments, and delivering digital products directly with Leadpages, I'd recommend going with the Pro account. For more details on how to accept payments in Leadpages, make sure to watch my video on 'Leadpages checkout page'. The Pro plan also allows you to do unlimited A/B testing, which the Standard plan does not.
If you're on a tighter budget, you can still make money online with the Leadpages Standard plan, by creating a sales page with it and connecting that to a third party checkout page. This is exactly what I do in all of my sales pages: I create them on Leadpages and connect them to a checkout page in Teachable.
When opting for a landing page builder such as Leadpages, many people ask me what's the difference between Leadpages vs ClickFunnels. For a ClickFunnels vs Leadpages side by side showdown, make sure to watch my video on 'which landing page software is better?'.
Once you sign up and login to your Leadpages account, you'll be directed to your Leadpages dashboard, which will show you the pages that were recently updated, performance, latest lead collected and events. From the left-hand side panel, you can access a number of Leadpages services, including Leadpages landing pages, Leadpages sites, Leadpages conversion tools (pop-ups, alert bars, opt-in texts and trigger links), Leadpages leads, Leadpages brand, Leadpages images, Leadpages lead magnets, Leadpages integrations, Leadpages domains and Leadpages support.
When we click on 'landing pages' from the left-hand side panel, you'll see of all of the landing pages I created in Leadpages, These include Leadpages lead magnet opt-in pages to grow my email list, webinar promotion pages, including the webinar registration page, webinar live page and webinar replay page, as well as Leadpages sales pages to promote my products and services.
Creating and customizing a landing page in Leadpages is super easy, and that's why I use and recommend it. To do so, click on 'create new landing page' on the top, right-hand side. Leadpages will provide you with a number of landing page templates.
You can sort those by conversion rate, most popular or newest. For a detailed breakdown of what makes a Leadpages landing page design convert, make sure to watch my video on that topic.
You can also view the landing page Leadpages templates by collections, page type, industry, style and color. If you hover your mouse over any of the landing page templates, you can click to preview them on desktop or on mobile, and then click on 'start building' to start customizing it.
Give your Leadpages landing page a name to help you identify your page in the app, your customers will not see this and you can change this later, and then click on 'continue'. If you hover your mouse over the name you just gave to your Leadpages landing page, you can click on the pencil icon to change the landing page name and URL.
In terms of Leadpages hosting, Leadpages handles hosting for you, as you can see, I have my own Leadpages URL, or, back in your Leadpages account, you can click on 'domains' from the left-hand side panel, to purchase a domain or connect a new domain to Leadpages.
Two of my favorite Leadpages features are the Leadpages leadboxes and the countdown timers that you can add to your Leadpages. To add a Leadpages leadbox, click on 'widgets' from the left-hand side panel, and then drag and drop a button onto your Leadpages landing page.
Click on the button you just added, on 'add click event', and then on 'open a pop-up'. This pop-up is the Leadpages leadbox, which is a highly effective and versatile two-step conversion tool that allows you to engage your users and collect opt-ins from almost anywhere. Go ahead and click on 'create new pop-up', and then use the pop-up widgets on the left-hand side panel to customize its contents.
To add a countdown timer to your Leadpages landing page, click on 'widgets' from the left-hand side panel, and then drag and drop a countdown timer onto your Leadpages landing page. Click on it, and then on the date icon, to select an expiration date and time for this countdown timer.
What I most love about countdown timers in Leadpages is this clock icon setting, which allows you to redirect this current landing page to a page section, a landing page or external URL once the countdown timer hits zero. This is perfect if you want to create a sense of emergency, and get people to sign up for your webinar before the webinar live date, or purchase your products or services before the price goes up, for instance.
For a complete Leadpages landing page tutorial, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Use Leadpages To Create A Landing Page'.
While you're at it, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Build A Site With Leadpages Sites That Converts' to learn more about how to use Leadpages to create a website.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you enjoyed this Leadpages review. If you're serious about using Leadpages since it's the best landing page builder, make sure to sign up for a FREE 14-day Leadpages trial, check out our Leadpages tutorials playlist for even more Leadpages landing page builder tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to create a landing page in Leadpages fast with Leadpages sections. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
LEADPAGES REVIEW, LEADPAGES TUTORIAL + LEADPAGES WALKTHROUGH (Best Landing Page Builder). Wondering, "is Leadpages worth it"? In this Leadpages review, Leadpages tutorial and Leadpages walkthrough, I'll show you why Leadpages is the best landing page builder, and why I recommend it to create a landing page, sales page, and even for email marketing. If you're looking for Leadpages reviews on Leadpages landing page and Leadpages pricing, this Leadpages side by side showdown is for you. So let's get right into this Leadpages honest review, which includes Leadpages pros and cons.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Leadpages For FREE: https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Leadpages Checkout Page Tutorial: https://youtu.be/sbaZXLSiLZ4
○ Try Teachable For FREE: https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Which Landing Page Software Is Better? https://youtu.be/b-FZm37gWME
○ What Makes A Leadpages Landing Page Design Convert: https://youtu.be/ONzi2DuMCo4
○ How To Use Leadpages To Create A Landing Page: https://youtu.be/vfGXVEA6hrM
○ How To Build A Site With Leadpages Sites That Converts: https://youtu.be/hp3GwNnDd84
○ Leadpages Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfGXVEA6hrM&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqtLwhvUyqg2s1ihcM9-w6CP
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/6nB81
○ How To Download A Graphic Or Photo In Canva: https://youtu.be/1tuZFwySj14
○ How To Use Canva App: https://youtu.be/WX8LtrLKxCA
○ How To Make YouTube Intro On Canva: https://youtu.be/o6SabZSsppY
○ How To Create A Logo Using Canva: https://youtu.be/q8UZES8BOrY
○ How To Create A Website In Canva For Free: https://youtu.be/r67Ne35qvD8
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!