Wondering how to create a Leadpages pop up? In this Leadpages tutorial and Leadpages review, you'll learn how to design a Leadpages popup, better known as a Leadpages leadbox, to boost your email marketing and lead generation efforts. So let's get right into this Leadpages how to video on how to use Leadpages leadboxes for list building.
First off, if you don't have a Leadpages account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. To add a Leadpages leadbox or Leadpages pop up to a landing page in Leadpages, log in to your Leadpages account, and then click on 'landing pages' from the left-hand side panel.
You can either add a Leadpages leadbox to a landing page you have already created in Leadpages or to a new one you haven't created yet. In this video, I'll be showing you how to add a Leadpages pop up to an existing landing page in Leadpages.
For a complete Leadpages landing page tutorial on how to create a new landing page, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Use Leadpages To Create A Landing Page'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Locate the landing page you wish to add a Leadpages leadbox to, and then click on the pencil icon on the right-hand side to edit it. You can add a Leadpages pop up to an image, to text, or even to a button - basically to any element that you can add a link to.
For instance, let's add a Leadpages leadbox to this button. To do so, place your cursor over it, and then click on 'add click event'. Under the button click event options, click on 'open a pop-up'.
If you've already created a Leadpages pop up before, you'll be able to select it from the dropdown menu, and then either click to edit the pop up or to delete the pop up. You can also select whether you wish to count this button click as a page conversion or not.
To create a new Leadpages leadbox, click on 'create new pop up'. Just like with any regular Leadpages landing page, there are a number of widgets that you can add to your pop up, including text, image and text, image, video, button, form, line, space, icon, progress bar, Calendly embed, date, countdown, HTML and checkout. To add any of these widgets to your Leadpages pop up, all you have to do is drag and drop them to the location of your choice.
You can also click on 'layout' from the left-hand side panel to rename your Leadpages' popup section, duplicate an existing section, show or hide an existing section, and click on the downward pointing arrow and then on the three little dots next to where it says 'section style' to change the pop-ups background (color or image), padding (top, bottom, left and right), minimum height (full, 90%, 75%, 50% or auto), arrow border (bottom or none), timing control (delay display of section or not), and device specific display (hide on desktop, hide on tablet, hide on mobile, or not).
You can access these same Leadpages pop up settings by hovering your mouse over the leadbox, clicking on the three little dots that appear on the top, left-hand side, and then on 'edit section settings'. From the same three little dot panel, you can add a new Leadpages section, above or below this existing section, duplicate this Leadpages section, or copy this Leadpages section.
Heading back to the Leadpages pop up layout menu, you can also edit the existing rows and columns, as well as click on the gear icon to edit the column settings background (color or image), margin (top, bottom, left and right), padding (top, bottom, left and right) and arrow border (right, bottom, left or none). You can also add as many sections as you wish to your Leadpages leadbox.
Now if we click on 'settings' from the left-hand side panel, we can edit the Leadpages pop up name, add head section tracking code, and immediately before the closing </body> tag. You can also edit all of the existing elements within the Leadpages leadbox by hovering your mouse over them and then customizing them from their individual toolbars.
For example, say you want this Leadpages leadbox to link to an email opt-in form that's connected to your email marketing platform. All you have to do is hover your mouse over the email opt-in form, and then click on 'edit integrations'.
From the menu that appears on the left-hand side, you can name your form, choose where you want the form data to go (either to your email marketing platform or to Leadpages' lead notifications', and toggle whether you wish to enable spam / bot protection or not.
For a detailed explanation on how to integrate your email marketing platform with Leadpages, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Integrate Mailchimp With Leadpages'. Although I show you how to connect Mailchimp with Leadpages, the process is the same independent of the email marketing platform you're using. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once you're done filling out your form's integration settings, click on 'next - fields'. Choose what info you want from visitors, such as their email. You can click on the downward pointing arrow next to where it says 'email' to edit the label, placeholder text, default value, URL mapping and custom validation message of this field. You can also click on 'add a field' at the bottom to add a new field to your opt-in form within the Leadpages leadbox, including city, comment, first name, last name, phone number, postal code, state, street address, and yes I consent.
Once you're done filling out your form's field settings, click on 'next - actions'. Select where the visitor will be sent to after they fill out this opt-in form within the Leadpages pop up (default Leadpages thank you page, landing page, external URL or remain on page), and select whether you wish to email a file or link to visitors who complete the form.
For more details on how to do so, make sure to watch my previous video on 'how to attach and deliver a lead magnet with Leadpages'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once you're done editing the opt-in form within your Leadpages leadbox, click on 'save and close' at the bottom. Feel free to add any other elements of your choice to this Leadpages pop up.
To make these changes we just made active, click on 'publish' on the top, right-hand side, and then on 'publish' again. Now if we open up this landing page, and click on the 'get the guide' button, we'll be able to see the Leadpages leadbox or Leadpages pop up we just created in action.
If you're serious about creating a Leadpages pop up, better known as a Leadpages leadbox, make sure to sign up for a FREE 14-day Leadpages trial, check out our Leadpages tutorials playlist for even more Leadpages landing page builder tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be using a Leadpages popup as part of your email marketing strategy. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about Leadpages integrations. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
LEADPAGES POP UP: Leadpages Tutorial On Leadpages Leadbox (Leadpages Popup). Wondering how to create a Leadpages pop up? In this Leadpages tutorial and Leadpages review, you'll learn how to design a Leadpages popup, better known as a Leadpages leadbox to boost your email marketing and lead generation efforts. If you want to use the Leadpages landing page builder to create a newsletter pop up within your landing pages, this leadboxes tutorial is for you. So let's get right into this Leadpages how to video on how to use Leadpages leadboxes for list building.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Leadpages For FREE: https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ How To Use Leadpages To Create A Landing Page: https://youtu.be/vfGXVEA6hrM
○ How To Integrate Mailchimp With Leadpages: https://youtu.be/jsrnFYMvDZM
○ How To Attach & Deliver A Lead Magnet With Leadpages: https://youtu.be/xKS1c5ysqfA
○ Leadpages Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfGXVEA6hrM&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqtLwhvUyqg2s1ihcM9-w6CP
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/cfifa
○ How To Add A Template In Leadpages: https://youtu.be/AEq4ZxCUfdk
○ How To Create A Landing Page In Leadpages Fast With Leadpages Sections: https://youtu.be/7Z0o6EOMV-M
○ Leadpages Review, Leadpages Tutorial + Leadpages Walkthrough: https://youtu.be/9yyvgFiyNuY
○ How To Download A Graphic Or Photo In Canva: https://youtu.be/1tuZFwySj14
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!