Want to post on Instagram from your computer? In this video, I'll show you how to post to Instagram from your PC in a way that works on both Windows and Mac.
By the end of this video, you'll know exactly how to upload photos on Instagram from your computer and how to upload videos to Instagram from your PC so that you can save time by scheduling your Instagram posts ahead of time. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, hit the subscribe button and the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
We'll be using a website and app called Later to post on Instagram from our computer. If you don't have a Later account yet, click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free, as well as get 10 more posts per month free.
With Later's free plan, you can upload up to 30 posts per month and all of these posts need to be photos. Since I upload a mixture of photos and videos each week, I use Later's Plus plan, which allows you to post up to 100 photos and videos per month.
To upload a post to Instagram from your PC using Later, click on 'calendar' from the left-hand side panel. You can either select a post to add to Instagram from your computer using Dropbox or Google Drive, or you can click on 'upload media' to select a post from your documents. Once you've located the Instagram post you wish to upload from your PC, click on 'open'.
The post you just uploaded will now appear in this section. You can upload more than one Instagram post at a time, and then use the filters to sort by media usage and media type. The Instagram posts you add to Later to then post to Instagram from your computer will also appear in the 'media library' section on the left-hand side panel.
To post one of these Instagram posts on Instagram from your computer, you can either drag the media onto the calendar to schedule it, or click on it directly to open it up. Once the Instagram post has been opened, click on 'next' to create a post to be uploaded to Instagram from your PC.
From here, you can add an Instagram post caption with emojis, add the first comment, so if you don't want your Instagram hashtags to be in the caption, you can add them here, add a link to any web page in this linkin.bio section, so that when someone clicks on your profile link, and then on this Instagram post, they can be redirected to said website, add a location, and, if your Instagram post is a video instead of a picture, you can change the thumbnail cover as well.
At the bottom, you can select an exact date and time for this Instagram post to be posted on Instagram, and then choose whether you want Later to automatically upload this post to Instagram from your computer on your behalf on this date and time, or have it send you a notification on your mobile device on this date and time for you to manually post this Instagram post. Once you're done scheduling the Instagram post from your PC, click on 'save'.
If you're serious about posting on Instagram from your computer, make sure you check out our FREE content calendar with 30 days of Instagram content ideas below this video to learn more about how you can get more views, click-throughs and conversions on Instagram.
Make sure you comment below and let me know if you'll be posting to Instagram from your PC. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below for new videos every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am EST, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to pin a comment on Instagram. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
HOW TO POST ON INSTAGRAM FROM COMPUTER: Post To Instagram From PC. Learn how to upload photos on Instagram from your computer + upload videos to Instagram from your PC // Click to get your FREE content calendar: https://www.yestotech.com/instagramcontentideas
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/0Oe4X
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE content calendar with 30 days of Instagram content ideas: https://www.yestotech.com/instagramcontentideas
○ Later: https://later.com/r/f7cb89
○ How To Use Instagram On Laptop Like Mobile: https://youtu.be/cX_F7wPONZ8
○ How To Enable Dark Mode On Instagram: https://youtu.be/NBr6d18OVGM
○ Instagram Content Ideas For Business: https://youtu.be/CH-VxA7qDQc
○ How To Go Live On Instagram: https://youtu.be/zWhPVjnpKPA
○ How To Download Instagram Videos: https://youtu.be/UrzOsUNeOFU
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://leadpages.pxf.io/7mx9V
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): http://sendmeto.teachable.com/qr9lh
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
How to post on instagram from computer, post to instagram from pc, post to instagram from your computer, how to post on instagram from computer 2020, post to instagram from desktop, how to post on instagram from computer windows, how to post on instagram from computer mac, post to instagram from mac, how to upload photos on instagram from computer, upload videos to instagram from pc, upload to instagram from pc, post to instagram from computer, instagram on computer, instagram pc, instagram on pc
Tags: how to post on instagram from computer, post to instagram from pc, post to instagram from your computer, how to post on instagram from computer 2020, post to instagram from desktop, how to post on instagram from computer windows, how to post on instagram from computer mac, post to instagram from mac, how to upload photos on instagram from computer, upload videos to instagram from pc, upload to instagram from pc, post to instagram from computer, instagram on computer, instagram pc, instagram on pc, yes to tech