Export PowerPoint To Video: How To Make Video Using PowerPoint
Have you been wondering how to make a video using PowerPoint so that you can add it to YouTube or use it for your webinar? In this PowerPoint tutorial, I'll show you how to convert PowerPoint to video.
By the end of this video, you'll know exactly how to make a video using PowerPoint slides so that you can create a HD video and make a YouTube video using PowerPoint with pictures and audio. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, hit the subscribe button and the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
So the first thing you'll need to do is open up PowerPoint on your computer. Just as a side note, if you're a Mac user and wish to do this on Keynote instead of in PowerPoint, make sure you watch my video on 'how to make a video with Keynote'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
In PowerPoint, you can either open up an existing presentation you wish to make a video out of, or create a PowerPoint presentation from scratch by clicking on 'blank' presentation, or selecting a presentation template from the available options. Let's say I want to make a video using PowerPoint of this traffic takeoff webinar, so I'll go ahead and click on that to open it up.
Now to transform these PowerPoint slides into a video, click on 'slideshow' from the menu up top, and then on 'record slideshow'. PowerPoint will automatically start recording your slideshow, along with any narration that you add.
You can view up top how much time has elapsed since the start of the recording, pause the PowerPoint to video recording, restart the recording, view how much time you've spent on the current slide, which is perfect to set your timings, view what time it is, preview the next slide, click to add notes, such as what you're going to say in each slide, and don't worry since this part won't be recorded, as well as view all of your slides and move between them.
If you hover your mouse over the presentation view, and click on the pencil icon, you can add freehand annotations to your presentation with the pen tool, use a laser pointer to point to specific areas of your presentation, use the highlighter to make certain parts of your presentation stand out, as well as change the colors of the pen and laser.
If you click on the circle icon with the three little dots inside, you can move to the next slide, select a specific slide you want to jump to, add a white or black screen to your PowerPoint presentation, as well as end the PowerPoint to video recording by clicking on 'end show'. You can do the same thing by clicking on 'end show' up top.
When you've finished recording the entire slideshow, you'll automatically be redirected to the PowerPoint home screen. You can click on the audio icon on the bottom right of each slide to preview the narration you recorded per slide, or click on either 'play from start' or 'play from current slide' to view the entire recorded presentation, including the audio, pictures and added elements, like the use of the pen tool, laser tool and highlighter tool.
If you made a mistake in your PowerPoint to video recording, and wish to correct something, you can click on this downward pointing arrow next to 'record slideshow' and then on 'clear' to clear timings on the current slide, clear the timings on all slides, clear narration on the current slide or clear narration on all slides.
Once you're happy with your PowerPoint recording, instead of clicking on 'file' 'save' as you would do to save a regular PowerPoint presentation, click on 'file' 'export' to be able to make a video using your PowerPoint slides.
Rename your presentation recording, select where you wish to save it, change the file type from 'PDF' to 'mp4', as well as the video quality and presentation timing if you so wish, and then click on 'export'. Once your PowerPoint presentation has successfully converted to video, you can open it up to view it, and head over to YouTube to upload it as a YouTube video or as an evergreen webinar presentation.
To upload your PowerPoint presentation recording to YouTube as a video, click on the camera icon up top, then on 'upload video', and select the converted PowerPoint to video file you just created. To transform this PowerPoint presentation recording into an evergreen webinar, make sure to watch my video on 'how to create evergreen webinars to automate your webinar funnel'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
If you're serious about making a video using PowerPoint make sure you check out our FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools that you should use in below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Make sure you comment below and let me know if you'll be converting PowerPoint to video. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below, and stay tuned for our next video where we'll be talking about how to add a custom thumbnail to YouTube videos, so you definitely don't want to miss out on that. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
HOW TO MAKE A VIDEO USING POWERPOINT: PowerPoint Tutorial On How To Convert PowerPoint To Video. Learn how to make a video using PowerPoint slides to create a HD video // Click here to get your FREE cheat sheet: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/A30Sy
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools to run your online business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ How To Make A Video With Keynote: https://youtu.be/jKcJGtnnZe4
○ How To Create Evergreen Webinars To Automate Your Webinar Funnel: https://youtu.be/fsCsiiD7RUA
○ How To Outline A Picture For Thumbnails On YouTube: https://youtu.be/9MtCFu7nXuk
○ How To Make A GIF: https://youtu.be/C156UEj6o14
○ How To Make Twitter Screenshot Graphics For Instagram: https://youtu.be/Zap88_SHdek
○ How To Make A Workbook In Canva: https://youtu.be/lPQhGI5Azto
○ 8 Canva Tips & Tricks You May Not Know About: https://youtu.be/U2XHicdUXDo
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
How to make a video using powerpoint, how to make a video in powerpoint, powerpoint tutorial, convert powerpoint to video, ppt to video, ppt to mp4, powerpoint video, how to make a youtube video using powerpoint, how to create hd video with powerpoint, powerpoint, how to make a video in powerpoint mac, video with powerpoint, how to make a video using powerpoint slides, how to create a video with pictures and music in powerpoint, how to make a video using powerpoint, powerpoint video tutorial, youtube video with powerpoint
Tags: how to make a video using powerpoint, how to make a video in powerpoint, powerpoint tutorial, convert powerpoint to video, ppt to video, ppt to mp4, powerpoint video, how to make a youtube video using powerpoint, how to create hd video with powerpoint, powerpoint, how to make a video in powerpoint mac, video with powerpoint, how to make a video using powerpoint slides, how to create a video with pictures and music in powerpoint, how to make a video using powerpoint, powerpoint video tutorial, youtube video with powerpoint, yes to tech