Crush Your Email Marketing Game: How To Deliver A Lead Magnet With ConvertKit
Wondering how to deliver a lead magnet with ConvertKit to boost your email marketing efforts? That's exactly what you'll learn in this ConvertKit tutorial. Hi, I’m Marina, and I share simple tutorials for non-techie entrepreneurs as a non-techie entrepreneur.
There are two ways to deliver a lead magnet with ConvertKit: with a ConvertKit form that you embed onto your own website or landing page builder or with a stand-alone ConvertKit landing page. We'll be covering both ways.
To deliver a lead magnet with ConvertKit using a ConvertKit form, log in to your ConvertKit account, click on 'grow' from the panel up top, and then on 'landing pages and forms'. Click on 'create new', and then on 'form'.
Select the display format of this form: inline, modal, slide in or sticky bar. I'll select 'inline'. Choose your ConvertKit template from the available options: Charlotte, Clare, Cocoa, Mills, Monterey, Pine, Poplar, Powell or Rainier. I'll select 'Charlotte' by clicking on 'choose'.
Feel free to change your ConvertKit form's name by clicking on the pencil icon next to it. I'll change the name of this form to Lead Magnet Demo.
You can change the general styles of this ConvertKit form, including its background, the form's background, border radius, and custom CSS. I'm going to click on 'replace' under 'background', choose the file with my lead magnet's promo image, and then click on 'open'.
Feel free to change the text of the other parts of the ConvertKit form so that it applies to your lead magnet. I'll replace 'get our guide' with 'get our FREE workbook', and replace 'send me the guide' with 'Give me the FREE workbook!'.
You can also change the button color to one of your brand's colors once your cursor is on it, clicking on background color, and editing the color code. To have your subscribers add their name to this ConvertKit form, click on the plus icon, select 'first name' as the custom field, and then drag-and-drop it so that it appears above the email address.
Once you're done creating your ConvertKit form, click on 'settings' up top. To deliver a lead magnet with ConvertKit using a ConvertKit form, click on 'incentive'. Make sure that 'send incentive email' is ticked. If you wish, you can customize said incentive email by clicking on 'edit email contents', and making any changes that you wish.
You can also select to auto-confirm new subscribers if you wish. To automatically deliver a lead magnet with this ConvertKit form, you have two options: have them be redirected to a URL where you embed the lead magnet, or select 'download' where they can download your lead magnet directly from the incentive email.
I'll select 'download', and then click on 'choose a file'. Locate your lead magnet from your documents, and then click on 'open'. Once the lead magnet has been uploaded to ConvertKit, click on 'save'.
Let me now show you how to deliver a lead magnet with ConvertKit using a ConvertKit landing page. To do so, log in to your ConvertKit account, click on 'grow' from the panel up top, and then on 'landing pages and forms'. Click on 'create new', and then on 'landing page'.
Choose your template from the available options. If you prefer, you can use the filter option on the left to locate the appropriate ConvertKit landing page for your lead magnet. I'm going to select 'eBook' from the filter, and then the 'Siesta' ConvertKit landing page by clicking on 'choose'.
Just as before, you can edit the landing page name, background image, lead magnet image, text, and colors to fit in with your brand and lead magnet content. To deliver a lead magnet with this ConvertKit landing page, click on 'settings' up top.
Again, just as before, make sure that 'send incentive email' is ticked, customize said incentive email if you wish by clicking on 'edit email contents', and making any changes.
Select whether you wish to auto-confirm new subscribers. After subscribers confirm, either have them be redirected to a URL or download.
Let's select 'download', and then click on 'choose a file'. Locate your lead magnet from your documents, and then click on 'open'. Once the lead magnet has been uploaded to ConvertKit, click on 'save'.
To share this ConvertKit landing page to then deliver a lead magnet with ConvertKit on autopilot, click on 'publish'. Your landing page is already live. You can either click to share it on Facebook or on Twitter, copy the URL that ConvertKit provides you with to start collecting visitors and subscribers, or embed your page on Wordpress using their plugin.
If you enjoyed this 'how to deliver a lead magnet with ConvertKit' video, subscribe and hit the bell for new videos every week on how to navigate the tech side of online business with ease. If you don't have a ConvertKit account yet, click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. For more, download the FREE Opt-In Ideas Cheat Sheet I linked to in the description box, check out these two videos for additional email marketing tips and tricks, and I'll see you in the next one.
HOW TO DELIVER A LEAD MAGNET WITH CONVERTKIT. Wondering how to deliver a lead magnet with ConvertKit to boost your email marketing efforts? That's what you'll learn in this ConvertKit tutorial for beginners. We'll cover how to set up a ConvertKit automation using both ConvertKit forms and a ConvertKit landing page to deliver a lead magnet with ConvertKit. Follow this lead magnet tutorial on how to use ConvertKit and how to setup ConvertKit for email automation. Get excited for this ConvertKit review and ConvertKit demo on lead magnets!
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
~ RESOURCES MENTIONED ~
○ FREE Opt-In Ideas Cheat Sheet: https://www.yestotech.com/optinideas
○ Try ConvertKit For FREE: https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Email Marketing Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNL5gEeIhRc&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqu8q0GGFO-LlBMDAq2c363Q
○ Read The Post: https://www.yestotech.com/post/how-to-deliver-a-lead-magnet-with-convertkit
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/9NU9s
~ RECENT VIDEOS ~
○ 2 Simple Email Marketing Tips To Increase Your Email Open Rate: https://youtu.be/I9Au6yxZTjk
○ The Ultimate Guide To Creating A Lead Magnet: https://youtu.be/pL5259Tzg-E
○ 8 Amazing Lead Magnet Ideas For Any Niche: https://youtu.be/h4Oj2knkxUU
○ How To Get Started With Using Snippets In ConvertKit: https://youtu.be/VL1XZPZN5dk
○ How To Make Money With Email Marketing: https://youtu.be/Ma3sfYEL-hA
~ TOOLS & SERVICES I USE ~
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
~ SHOP MY COURSES ~
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
~ COME SAY HI! ~
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
#email #emailmarketing #leadmagnet
Tags: how to deliver a lead magnet with convertkit, convertkit how to deliver lead magnet, email marketing, lead magnet, convertkit tutorial, convertkit automation, convertkit, convertkit landing page, convertkit tutorial for beginners, convertkit review, convertkit forms, lead magnet tutorial, convert kit, how to use convertkit, convertkit email marketing, convertkit for beginners, email marketing for bloggers, how to setup convertkit, email automation, convertkit demo, deliver a lead magnet with convertkit, yes to tech