Canva Text Effects Hack: How To Curve Text In Canva
Wondering how to curve text in Canva? In this Canva tutorial, I'll be sharing how to add curved text content to your Canva design.
By the end of this video, you'll know exactly how to create beautifully curved text in Canva for all of your Canva designs so that you can easily edit text in Canva. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, hit the subscribe button and the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
First off, if you don't have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to try it for free. In Canva, use the search bar or the suggested template designs to select the appropriate design size in which you wish to add curved text.
So the first thing we'll need to do is add a circle to this Canva design which will be used as a guideline when creating curved text. To do so, click on 'elements' from the left-hand side panel, and then under the 'shapes' section, drag-and-drop the circle shape onto your design, and make sure that it's centered on your screen.
Now click on 'text' and then on 'add a heading', and start writing out the text you wish to make curved in Canva, but instead of writing it all out at once, write it out letter by letter. Let's say I want to write out 'curved text'. I'll go ahead and write out the C, the U, the R, and so on and so forth. To make things easier for you, you can always click on the letter you just wrote out, and then on the 'duplicate' icon on the top-right, and then just change it to the appropriate letter.
Once you're done writing out your entire word or sentence you wish to curve in Canva, drag each letter down so that it's as close as possible to the circle shape. Use the letter's individual toolbar to rotate the letter so that it accompanies the outside shape of the circle, as well as the arrow keys on your keyboard to make it as close to the perimeter of the circle as possible. Repeat the process until the entirety of the text you wish to curve is actually curved.
After you've curved your text in Canva, you can delete the circle in the middle if you so wish, and group the individual letters together so that you can place it anywhere you wish on your Canva design. You can also use the toolbar up top to edit the appearance of your curved text, including its font, size and color.
For more details on how to customize a Canva design, make sure to watch my video on 'how to use Canva'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once you're done customizing your curved text in Canva, rename your Canva design up top, and then click on 'download'. Choose whether you wish this design to be a PNG or JPG image, and then click on the 'download' button to save your finished Canva design with curved text to your computer.
If you're serious about curving text in Canva, make sure you check out our FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Make sure you comment below and let me know if you plan on creating curved text in Canva. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below for new videos every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am EST, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to create animated social media posts with Canva. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
HOW TO CURVE TEXT IN CANVA. Wondering how to curve text in Canva? In this Canva tutorial, I'll be sharing how to add curved text content to your Canva design // Click here to get your FREE cheat sheet: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/r7m8X
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With 9 Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
○ How To Create A Product Mockup Photo Using Canva: https://youtu.be/BX783R-oeOw
○ How To Make A Moodboard: https://youtu.be/HxffVXZyXAc
○ How To Use Canva Pro: https://youtu.be/IZKc2Cch15M
○ How To Build A Sales Funnel: https://youtu.be/iedvT3vuKBw
○ How To Create An Online Course: https://youtu.be/EfxAIa4vcjs
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
How to curve text in canva, how to create curved text in canva, how to make curved text in canva, canva tutorial, how to create beautifully curved text, how to curve text using canva, how to curve text in canva app, curve text, curve text canva, curved text in canva, how to create curved text, curved text tutorial, how to edit text in canva, how to curve text, how to bend text in canva