Want to create an ebook cover in Canva to promote a PDF, online course or an actual ebook? In this Canva tutorial, I'll be showing you how to edit a PDF mockup in Canva so that you can create a 3D ebook cover image.
If you've been wondering how to create an ebook in Canva, stay tuned until the end of this video to learn how to create a professional ebook mockup in Canva with this simple design hack, and to get a FREE cheat sheet with 9 amazing online business tools like Canva that you can use in your online business to save time and boost your productivity. Also, make sure to subscribe and hit the bell to be notified every time I post a new video. With that said let's go ahead and jump right in.
First off, if you don't have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to create one for free.
After you've logged in to your Canva account, click on the search bar, and search for 'ebook cover'. Canva has a number of ebook cover templates that you can customize, from modern to classic and everything in between, or if you prefer, you can select a blank template to start from scratch.
Once you've selected an ebook cover design to customize, click on it to edit it. Just like with any regular Canva template, you can click on any of the elements on the page to customize them, such as the background, image and text, or click on any of the options from the left-hand side panel to add new photos, elements or text into your design.
Using Canva to create an ebook is fast and easy because it's super user-friendly. To edit any of the existing elements on this ebook cover, all you have to do is click on it, and view the available options up top. For instance, you can change the color of the background to any other one of your choice, you can change the title of the ebook by double clicking on it, and writing something new, and the same goes for the ebook author, you can change the appearance of the ebook title and ebook author text by editing its font, size and color, and you can either add a filter to this existing image, or add a new one altogether by clicking on 'photos' from the left-hand side panel, searching for the photo of your choice, and then drag-and-dropping it right where this original photo is.
For more details on how to customize a Canva design, make sure to watch my video on 'how to use Canva'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once you're done customizing the ebook cover, rename your design up top, and then click on the download button on the far right and then on download again to save it to your computer. To transform this ebook cover into an actual ebook mockup, head back to Canva's home page, and select the 'Instagram post' design since it's nice and square.
Click on 'elements' from the left-hand side panel, and next to where it says 'frames', click on 'see all'. Scroll down until you find an ebook mockup template, and then drag-and-drop that onto your design. Resize and recenter your ebook mockup template so that it occupies most of the design space.
To add the ebook cover we just created to this ebook mockup template, click on 'uploads' from the left-hand side panel, 'upload an image or video', locate your ebook cover, and then click on 'open'. After your ebook cover has been uploaded, drag-and-drop it onto the ebook mockup template's frame.
Just as we did before, rename your ebook mockup template up top, and then click on the download button on the far right. If you have a Canva Pro account, which you can try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below, you can save this ebook mockup template as a PNG which allows this background to be transparent instead of white.
If you have a regular Canva account, the background is colored, so if you want to embed this ebook mockup template onto a page on your blog or sales page, for instance, make sure that the background colors match. To save your ebook mockup template to your computer, just click on download again.
Now you know how to create a professional ebook mockup in Canva to promote a PDF, online course or an actual ebook. As promised, to get a FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools like Canva that you can use in your online business to save time and boost your productivity, just click on the link in the description box below.
So what will the ebook mockup you create in Canva be about? I'd love to hear your answer and start a conversation in the comments below, and also make sure to click on the link in the description box below to get your free cheat sheet, as well as a free 30-day trial of Canva Pro.
If you're new around here, hi I'm Marina Lotaif from Yes To Tech, and I'd love for you to join the family. You can do so by hitting the subscribe button and if you're already subscribed, and want to be notified every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am Eastern, just click on the bell after you subscribe and you'll receive a notification every single time I post. I hope you're having a wonderful day wherever you are and I'll see you in my next video.
HOW TO CREATE AN EBOOK IN CANVA: Canva eBook Mockup Tutorial. Want to create an eBook cover in Canva to promote a PDF, online course or an actual eBook? In this Canva tutorial, I'll be showing you how to edit a PDF mockup in Canva so that you can create a 3D eBook cover image. If you've been wondering how to create an eBook in Canva, stay tuned until the end of this video to learn how to create a professional eBook mockup in Canva with this simple design hack.
GET A FREE 30-DAY TRIAL OF CANVA PRO: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/P4bAc
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
- FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools to run your online business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
- Get A FREE 30-day Trial Of Canva Pro: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
- How To Use Canva: https://Youtu.Be/Q0m7psfcl94
- How To Use Canva To Create A Presentation: https://youtu.be/zQUZdpKPhJw
- How To Remove Background In Canva: https://youtu.be/aGuUui8riyk
- How To Create A Facebook Cover In Canva: https://youtu.be/2tmOJOiG3Iw
- How To Make Instagram Story Bingo Cards: https://youtu.be/FndNRDnoA7k
- How To Create Animated Instagram Stories With Canva: https://youtu.be/diWTo3ym4Jo
DISCOUNT CODES & EXCLUSIVE OFFERS:
- ConvertKit (email marketing software): a 30-day free trial - https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
- Viraltag (social media marketing tool): a 14-day free trial and $15 off - https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
- Leadpages (landing page and website builder): a 14-day free trial - https://leadpages.pxf.io/7mx9V
- Interact Quiz Maker (quiz, poll and giveaway maker): a 14-day free trial - https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
- Hostinger (web hosting): 10% off with code YESTOTECH - https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
- Wix (website builder): 50% off yearly premium packages (first time users only) with code EDU_Mar17411703 - http://bit.ly/wixforfree
- Canva Pro (graphic design tool): a 30-day free trial - https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
- Visme (presentation, infographic and visual content creator): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
- Teachable (online course platform): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
SHOP THE STORE:
- Brilliant Branding: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/brilliant-branding-evergreen/
- Wonder Website: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/wonder-website-evergreen
- Traffic Takeoff: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/traffic-takeoff-evergreen
- Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template
- Canva Crash Course: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/canva-crash-course
- ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/convertkit-tech-training-tutorials
- Power Productivity: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/power-productivity-premium
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE TECH, TOOLS, AND RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
- Website: https://www.yestotech.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
Welcome to our YouTube channel! It's our mission at Yes To Tech to empower online entrepreneurs, bloggers, and small business owners like you to maximize your online presence - even if you're not tech savvy! Subscribe to our channel for tips and tricks on DIY website creation, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, branding, blogging, webinars, and video creation, for the tech needed when you're just getting started with your online business, and for step-by-step video tutorials created especially for the non-techie online entrepreneur's point of view.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
How to create an ebook in canva, how to create an ebook cover in canva, how to create an ebook in canva for beginners, create a canva ebook mockup tutorial, create a pdf mockup, how to create a pdf mockup, how to create a pdf mockup tutorial canva, create a pdf mockup tutorial, ebook mockup tutorial, book mockup canva, 3d ebook cover, how to create a 3d ebook cover image, pdf mockup tutorial canva, how to create an ebook mockup in canva, canva, canva tutorial, mockup tutorial
Tags: how to create an ebook in canva, how to create an ebook cover in canva, how to create an ebook in canva for beginners, create a canva ebook mockup tutorial, create a pdf mockup, how to create a pdf mockup, how to create a pdf mockup tutorial canva, create a pdf mockup tutorial, ebook mockup tutorial, book mockup canva, 3d ebook cover, how to create a 3d ebook cover image, pdf mockup tutorial canva, how to create an ebook mockup in canva, canva, canva tutorial, mockup tutorial, yes to tech