Wondering how to create a Facebook business page? In this Facebook business page tutorial, you'll learn about the benefits of a Facebook business page, how to request access to a Facebook page and how to ban someone from a Facebook business page for you to make the most out of your Facebook marketing efforts. So let's get right into this Facebook business manager video on how to set up a Facebook business page, including Facebook page roles.
To create a Facebook business page, head over to Facebook, click on the menu icon from the panel up top, and then under this 'create' section, click on 'page'. Add your page name, you can use the name of your business, brand or organization, or a name that explains what the Facebook business page is about. I'll add Yes To Tech Facebook business page demo.
Add up to three categories that describe what type of business, organization or topic that the Facebook business page represents. I'll add business consultant, information technology company and marketing agency.
Lastly, add a description up to 255 characters that describes what your business does, the services you provide, or the purpose of the Facebook business page. I'll add, this is a Facebook business page demo that shows you how to create a Facebook business page.
Once you're done filling out these sections, click on 'create page' at the bottom. Once your Facebook business page has been created, you can now add images or go to your Facebook business page to add more details.
These include a profile photo, which should be a logo or image that helps people identify this Facebook business page in search results. and cover photo, which should be an image that represents what this Facebook business page is about.
For more details on 'How To Create A Facebook Cover In Canva', make sure to watch my video on that topic. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once you're done adding images to your Facebook business page, click on 'save' at the bottom. You'll now be able to start interacting as your Facebook business page.
Facebook makes it easy for you to set your Facebook business page for success by providing you with step-by-step guidelines on how to create your Facebook business page so that people on Facebook know you’re a credible business.
You can provide your info and preferences, including your website, location info, business hours, phone number, set your messaging preferences, and add an action button, as well as introduce your page, including invite 10 or more friends, and welcome people to your page.
Now that you've successfully created a Facebook business page, let me show you how to request access to a Facebook page and how to ban someone from a Facebook business page. To request access to a Facebook business page, in other words, to set up Facebook page roles, locate this 'manage page' panel on the left-hand side, and scroll down until you locate 'settings', and then click on it.
From the 'page settings' menu, click on 'page roles'. This is where you'll be able to assign a new page role, such as a community manager, or any other Facebook business page role of your choice, as well as view existing page roles.
To ban someone from a Facebook business page, click on 'people and other pages' from the 'page settings' menu instead. Once people have liked or followed your Facebook business page, they will appear here. You can then select that person, click on the gear icon on the right-hand side, and then either select 'remove from page likes' or 'ban from page'.
If you no longer wish to run this Facebook business page that you created, and want to delete it, click on 'general' from the 'page settings' menu, scroll all the way down until you locate where it says 'remove page', and then click on 'delete page'.
Click on 'permanently delete', which will be followed by the name of your Facebook business page, and then click on 'delete' from the popup that appears.
If you wish to create a Facebook group as well as a Facebook business page, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Create A Group In Facebook And Link It To Your Facebook Page'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
If you're serious about creating a Facebook business page, make sure to check out our Facebook tutorials playlist for even more Facebook tips and tricks, as well as our FREE spreadsheet with the best Facebook groups you should join as a blogger or online entrepreneur to maximize your online presence.
Leave a comment below and let me know what your Facebook business page is about. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is a ConvertKit tutorial on email sequence strategy to build a sales funnel. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE: How To Create A Facebook Business Page. Wondering how to create a Facebook business page? In this Facebook business page tutorial, you'll learn about the benefits of a Facebook business page, how to request access to a Facebook page and how to ban someone from a Facebook business page so that you can make the most out of your Facebook marketing efforts. So let's get right into this Facebook business manager video on how to set up a Facebook business page, including Facebook page roles. Get pumped to create a Facebook community page.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Spreadsheet With The Best Facebook Groups: https://www.yestotech.com/bestfacebookgroups
○ How To Create A Facebook Cover In Canva: https://youtu.be/2tmOJOiG3Iw
○ How To Create A Group In Facebook And Link It To Your Facebook Page: https://youtu.be/uegfQ-hZnS8
○ Facebook Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfNQVm7rL5E&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqssW3xiLz1i5XgJChniMy_l
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/Eyecf
○ How To Make Money On Pinterest With Affiliate Marketing: https://youtu.be/qHxGtEtRkm0
○ How To Create A Pinterest Business Account: https://youtu.be/vHWzOpRWB6s
○ How To Find Low Competition Keywords For Video Marketing: https://youtu.be/69MluYmXONo
○ How To Use Canva To Make A YouTube Banner: https://youtu.be/zZmzVjIuqGg
○ Canva Animation Tutorial: https://youtu.be/4ay60qo63ig
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!