ConvertKit Countdown Timer: How To Use The ConvertKit Countdown Timer To Grow Your Email Subscribers
Wondering how to add a ConvertKit countdown timer? In this Convertkit email marketing tutorial, you'll learn how to add an email countdown timer to a ConvertKit broadcast. So let's get right into this how to use ConvertKit review on how to add a countdown timer to your email to boost your email conversion rate.
First off, if you don’t have a ConvertKit account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. To add a ConvertKit countdown timer to a ConvertKit broadcast, log in to your ConvertKit account, click on 'send' from the panel up top, and then on 'broadcasts'.
Once in your broadcasts page, click on the 'new broadcast' button on the top, right-hand side. My ConvertKit account defaults to the legacy ConvertKit broadcast editor, which has this customization panel up top. However, you can only add a ConvertKit countdown timer to your email broadcast using the new ConvertKit editor.
To access the new ConvertKit editor if that doesn't open up automatically for you, click on 'try our new editor' on the right-hand side. If you wish to continue using the ConvertKit legacy editor, though, and add an email countdown timer to a ConvertKit broadcast, you can do so using a third-party extension.
For more details on how to do that, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Add A Countdown Timer To Your Email In ConvertKit'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below'.
Once in the new ConvertKit editor, click on the line in which you wish to add a countdown timer to, and then click on the plus icon that appears on the left-hand side of that line. Within the popup that appears, click on 'countdown timer'.
Customize your ConvertKit countdown timer by filling out the options that appear in the countdown timer popup. This includes the end date and time, URL, what to display once the countdown timer has ended, such as sale has ended, style (plain, square or rounded), background color and foreground color.
Once you're done customizing your ConvertKit countdown timer, click anywhere outside of the countdown timer popup to x out of it. Now follow the steps you normally would to edit this ConvertKit broadcast to send it out to your email subscribers.
For more details on how to customize a ConvertKit broadcast, make sure to watch my 'ConvertKit Tutorial For Beginners On How To Use ConvertKit Newsletter'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
If for some reason you made a mistake when editing your ConvertKit countdown timer, and wish to change the countdown timer settings, all you have to do is click on it, and change whatever you wish from the countdown timer popup. If you don't want to add a ConvertKit countdown timer to your email anymore, all you have to do is click on it so that the countdown timer popup appears, and then press delete on your keyboard.
You can also follow these same steps we went through to add a ConvertKit countdown timer to a ConvertKit sequence rather than to a ConvertKit broadcast. For more details on how to create a ConvertKit sequence, make sure to watch my 'ConvertKit Tutorial On Email Sequence Strategy To Build A Sales Funnel'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
If you're serious about using a ConvertKit countdown timer, make sure to sign up for a free ConvertKit account by clicking on the link in the description box below, check out our ConvertKit tutorials playlist for even more ConvertKit tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be adding an email countdown timer to your ConvertKit broadcasts. If you liked this video, make sure to give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about the Leadpages countdown timer. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
CONVERTKIT COUNTDOWN TIMER. Wondering how to add a ConvertKit countdown timer? In this Convertkit email marketing tutorial, you'll learn how to add an email countdown timer to a ConvertKit broadcast. Watch this how to use ConvertKit review on how to add a countdown timer to your email to boost your email conversion rate. If you want to know which is the best email countdown timer, this send countdown timer in email and email countdown timer code video is for you. Watch this Convert Kit tutorial on countdown timer email.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try ConvertKit For FREE: https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ How To Add A Countdown Timer To Your Email In ConvertKit: https://youtu.be/_NqcNKBnouM
○ ConvertKit Tutorial For Beginners On How To Use ConvertKit Newsletter: https://youtu.be/HIs7DGa2alc
○ ConvertKit Tutorial On Email Sequence Strategy To Build A Sales Funnel: https://youtu.be/awiVVN8C618
○ ConvertKit Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTfJo-E8L8s&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqtJkoJPQelKJdOI77aaqIhB
○ Read The Post: https://www.yestotech.com/post/convertkit-countdown-timer
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/LTdab
○ ConvertKit Unsubscribe Survey: https://youtu.be/_c7lOIHWHRE
○ ConvertKit Visual Automation Funnel Templates: https://youtu.be/NeensVt5vPM
○ ConvertKit Tip Jar: https://youtu.be/ZEDFd-34nfw
○ How To Create A Typing Effect In Canva: https://youtu.be/x0Oz7jFlccU
○ Wix Owner App: https://youtu.be/CyYmwpk8rnM
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
#convertkit #convertkittutorial #convertkitdemo