Wondering how to create a resume in Canva? In this Canva resume tutorial, you'll learn how to use Canva for beginners to create a CV in Canva. So let's get right into these Canva tricks and Canva tips for your Canva CV so that you can make a resume using Canva templates with ease.
First off, if you don't have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. To create a resume in Canva, in your Canva homepage, use the search bar up top to search for 'resume'. You can either select a generic Canva resume template, by clicking on the 'resume' option, or select a custom Canva resume template, by selecting one of the other options, including minimalist resume, high school resume, scholarship resume, professional resume, photo resume, academic resume, corporate resume, college resume or simple resume.
You may notice that when I place my cursor next to each of those Canva resume templates, they're all appropriately sized for resumes. I'll go ahead and click on the first 'resume' option. Canva has a number of resume templates that you can choose from, or you can click on 'create a blank resume' up top to start from scratch.
You can also filter the Canva resume templates by theme, style and color. Once you've located a resume template that you enjoy, and want to customize to make it your own, click on it to edit it. You can either leave this Canva resume template style as is, or click on any of the icons on the left-hand side panel to edit this Canva design further so that it looks the way you wish. For more details on how to customize a design in Canva, make sure to watch my video on ‘how to use Canva’. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Let me just show you a few things you can do to customize this resume in Canva. To edit the text, just click on any text box, and enter your information. You can also double click on that text, and change its font, size, color, style, alignment, additional options, line spacing, and effects.
To change the design style of any of the elements on this Canva resume, just click on the elements you wish to change, and then on the color picker from the white panel up top. You can either select one of the suggested colors, or use the search bar up top to search for a specific color or hex code.
To change this stock photo that came with the Canva resume template to one of your photos, click on 'uploads' from the left-hand side panel, and either select one of the photos you've already added to Canva, or click on 'upload media' up top to add a new one. You can upload a new photo to your resume in Canva from your device, Facebook, Google Drive, Instagram or Dropbox. Once you've located the photo you wish to add to your Canva resume, just drag and drop it over the current photo.
To save the resume you created in Canva, rename your design up top, and then click on the download icon on the top, right-hand side. Select the file type, most likely PDF print or PDF standard, and additional options if you so wish, and then click on the 'download' button at the bottom.
If you're serious about learning about how to create a resume Canva, make sure to check out our Canva tutorials playlist for even more Canva tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be using Canva to create a resume. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to hide likes and dislikes on YouTube. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
CANVA RESUME TUTORIAL: How To Create A Resume In Canva. Wondering how to create a resume in Canva? In this Canva resume tutorial, you'll learn how to use Canva for beginners to create a CV in Canva. If you've been wondering where you can get a free resume template download, this Canva tutorial and Canva review on Canva resume editing is for you. So let's get right into these Canva tricks and Canva tips for your Canva CV so that you can make a resume using Canva templates with ease. Get pumped to design a resume in Canva by using these resume tips
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ Canva Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN54oF5-8Ec&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqt9Jf9Q4gO0dbNaGPZkLiPz
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/0uo5a
○ How To Schedule Instagram Posts With Canva: https://youtu.be/PVCeqmQzYqA
○ How To Customize A Canva Pro Brand Kit: https://youtu.be/hcl_efJMX6Q
○ How To Create An eBook Cover Design In Canva: https://youtu.be/9BEXOYZ9p9U
○ What Is Canva And How Does It Work? Complete Canva Review: https://youtu.be/xW1zgQjPzrw
○ How To Create YouTube Video Transitions With Canva: https://youtu.be/CuPfcGEsj10
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!