8 Lead Magnet Ideas That Will Skyrocket Your Lead Generation Efforts
Looking for lead magnet ideas? In this video, I'll be sharing 8 amazing lead magnet ideas for any niche. Hi, I’m Marina, and I share simple tutorials for non-techie entrepreneurs as a non-techie entrepreneur.
Every single piece of content you create, be it a blog post or video, should include a lead magnet, also known as a freebie or opt-in incentive, to grow your email list. This lead magnet should be the logical next step to whatever it is you're talking about in your content, something that will make your reader’s life easier, or help them achieve their goals faster.
The only way that your visitor can access that lead magnet is by subscribing to your email list. But coming up with a simple and useful idea for a lead magnet is easier said than done, so let’s cover a few examples, related to the content you may be creating.
Say that in your blog post you talk about how to get your guest post published on a prestigious site. The lead magnet could then be sample pitches to send.
Another example. In your blog post, you compare three different kinds of software. Your lead magnet could then be an abbreviated pros and cons table.
Last example. Say you created a video tutorial on how to create a lead magnet from scratch. You can then offer a worksheet that’s a step-by-step guide that your visitors can print out to always have those instructions on hand.
If you’re struggling to come up with powerful lead magnet ideas to grow your email list, keep watching for 8 types of lead magnets that you can offer that will help your audience and undoubtedly convert.
You can also fill out the form in the description box below to get a FREE cheat sheet with all these ideas. See what I just did there?
1. Cheat sheet / guide: this is an abbreviated version of your content, which emphasizes the main points or takeaways. The lead magnet for this very video is a cheat sheet listing these 8 types of lead magnet examples, with a short sentence describing each one so you can always remember what they are. Think of this type of lead magnet as a quick reference.
2. Checklist: this is similar to the cheat sheet example we just covered, but has more of an order to it, and can be thought of as a step-by-step reference guide. Your visitors can cross things off as they complete certain steps or tasks. Examples include packing lists and how to’s.
3. Worksheet: this is a fill-in-the blanks document. You come up with bite-sized questions or pointers, and your subscriber then fills in the missing parts with answers that pertain to them or to their business. When creating a worksheet, think about how you can break down big tasks into more manageable chunks. An example I offer is a worksheet on how to come up with copy for your about me page by asking 6 simple questions.
4. Video series: this is usually in the form of 3 introductory videos on a particular subject that lead straight into a paid offer. The first video is more emotional and tells a story, the second is more factual and number-related, and the third clarifies doubts or common misconceptions. This is a common type of lead magnet to offer right before a launch.
5. Free course / challenge: this is usually in the form of an email per day for five days that teaches your subscriber the basics on a particular subject. Think about what small win your subscriber can get after five days if they put in the work each day. Each email should be short and to the point, while offering useful and actionable content, and include a task that takes up to 15 minutes to complete. For instance, I offer a free 5-day email course that teaches non-techie online entrepreneurs the very first steps they need to take to get their site online.
6. Template / script: this is an outline or canned response someone can copy and paste, and fill in with their unique content. Popular examples include sales page copy, email scripts, lines of code, and done-for-you social media posts. Just make sure that you’re sharing content and copy that you don’t mind someone else tweaking and using for themselves.
7. Table / spreadsheet: a progress tracker or fill-in-the blanks guide to help someone achieve a certain goal. If you use a spreadsheet in your business, think about how you can offer that same spreadsheet to your visitors with the formulas already inputted. Then all they have to do is fill it in with their own numbers. You can also offer a table with text on one side and empty cells on the other, and have your visitor check things off (like email list growth, days they exercised, or even how many hours they slept per night) as they make progress.
8. Planner / diagram: a drawing, roadmap, chart, or other visual aid to simplify or guide your visitor along a project. This should be something your visitor can print out and easily reference. For example, I offer a Homepage Planner that visually shows you where each element should go on your homepage (button, text, opt-in form, image, etc.) so that it converts like crazy.
If you’re wondering how to create this lead magnet, even if you’re not a designer, stay tuned for my next video, which is on how to create a lead magnet that attracts subscribers.
If you enjoyed this lead magnet ideas video, subscribe and hit the bell for new videos every week on how to navigate the tech side of online business with ease. For more, download the FREE Opt-In Ideas Cheat Sheet by clicking on the link in the description box below, check out these two videos for additional email marketing tips and tricks, and I'll see you in the next one.
8 AMAZING LEAD MAGNET IDEAS FOR ANY NICHE. Looking for lead magnet ideas? In this video, I'll be sharing 8 amazing lead magnet ideas for any niche. Every piece of free content you create should include a lead magnet, also known as a freebie or opt-in incentive, for lead generation to grow your email list. The only way that your visitor can access that lead magnet is by subscribing to your email list. But coming up with lead magnet ideas for email marketing is easier said than done. Watch to learn how to create a lead magnet that converts!
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
~ RESOURCES MENTIONED ~
○ FREE Opt-In Ideas Cheat Sheet: https://www.yestotech.com/optinideas
○ Email Marketing Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNL5gEeIhRc&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqu8q0GGFO-LlBMDAq2c363Q
○ Read The Post: https://www.yestotech.com/post/8-amazing-lead-magnet-ideas-for-any-niche
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/7fN9G
~ RECENT VIDEOS ~
○ How To Get Started With Using Snippets In ConvertKit: https://youtu.be/VL1XZPZN5dk
○ How To Make Money With Email Marketing: https://youtu.be/Ma3sfYEL-hA
○ Increase Your Wix Website's Speed With This Easy Trick: https://youtu.be/C5C-Ka-WQA0
○ How To Add A Wix Pro Gallery To Your Wix Website: https://youtu.be/5nY6JKwAC_I
○ Wix Product Page: https://youtu.be/mJ3n0tOQqFE
~ TOOLS & SERVICES I USE ~
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
~ SHOP MY COURSES ~
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
~ COME SAY HI! ~
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
#leadmagnet #emailmarketing #freebie
Tags: lead magnet ideas, lead generation, email marketing, b2b marketing, b2b lead generation, funnel gorgeous, lead magnet, quiz funnel, sales funnel, lead generation tutorial, landing page, how to create a lead magnet, done for you lead magnet, high converting lead magnets, interact quiz, lead magnets tutorial, interact quiz builder, how to create a lead magnet that converts, lead magnet formula, leads for coaches, best lead magnet ideas, lead magnets ideas, yes to tech