Content Marketing Strategy: Unlock The 3 Secrets To Content Marketing Success With Stunning Visuals
Social media has become a powerful tool when it comes to expanding our online presence. This is why many of us have diverted our attention and resources to making sure that we're maximizing our content marketing efforts on social media.
There are quite a few strategies you can implement to boost the overall quality of your social media content. One surefire way to elevate your content is ensuring you're using high-quality images and photos.
But how do you go about doing this? Hi, I’m Marina, and I share simple tutorials for non-techie entrepreneurs as a non-techie entrepreneur.
Fortunately, you don't have to be a professional photographer to achieve great visuals. To help you get started, here are a few tips that'll improve your content marketing efforts on social media!
Invest in a Good Camera
It isn't surprising how important the camera itself is when it comes to photography. You've got plenty of choices when it comes to cameras, depending on your skill level and budget.
The wide selection of photography equipment highlights the numerous options you have when it comes to cameras - there are gadgets for beginners and experienced photographers alike.
For those looking for professional-grade gear, the Canon 5D Mark IV and Sony Alpha A7 II are some good investments. They provide unparalleled resolution and have elaborate settings for those shooting various kinds of content.
Of course, if you want something that you can just pick up and use, many smartphones nowadays are equipped with cameras that can provide high-quality images too. In fact, Huawei’s Mate 40 Pro features a camera by the iconic camera manufacturer Leica.
Make Use of Editing Software
While you can post the photos you take from your camera directly to your social media pages, using photo editing software can go a long way when it comes to improving the quality and aesthetics of your photos. You can even tweak certain elements of the photos to make them look more professional, and also improve any mistakes you might have made while taking the photo.
One example is photos taken under poor lighting conditions. You can fix them by increasing the contrast and exposure on the photo. Additionally, you can clean up messy backgrounds and make colors more vibrant.
Luckily, there are a lot of options when it comes to software. There are even choices for users who don't want to spend on expensive software.
One of the easiest free options you can use is Ashampoo Photo Optimizer, as it can detect photography mistakes in the photos and allow you to automatically edit with one click of a button.
For smartphone users, VSCO is one of the most popular options, thanks to its many interesting and visually unique preset filters. It even comes with more comprehensive editing options that let you tweak the elements of the photo on top of the pre-set filter that you've chosen.
Use Proper Lighting
I can't overstate how important proper lighting is to get good photographs. If you're working with natural light, know that there is an optimal time frame to take photos.
Early morning and late evening are the best times to take photos with natural light as the sun provides a warm color to your photos. If this isn't an option, you can make use of portable LED lights or other forms of artificial lighting, as long as you can manage them while taking photos.
If you enjoyed these content marketing tips, subscribe and hit the bell for new videos every week on how to navigate the tech side of online business with ease. For more, download the FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business I linked to in the description box, check out these two videos for additional social media marketing tips, and I'll see you in the next one.
3 SUREFIRE WAYS TO MAXIMIZE YOUR CONTENT MARKETING EFFORTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA. You don't have to be a professional photographer to achieve great visuals. To help you get started with your digital marketing and social media marketing strategy, here are a few tips that'll improve your content marketing efforts on social media! If you're a content creator and want to create content that sells to boost your web traffic, watch this video to learn how to make the most out of your content marketing strategy. You'll never have to ask again how to get traffic to your website!
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
~ RESOURCES MENTIONED ~
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Social Media Marketing Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkwkE7NSV_Q&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqsEQJ2hd-7w4O_7GtIGgKqV
○ Read The Post: https://www.yestotech.com/post/3-surefire-ways-to-maximize-your-content-marketing-efforts-on-social-media
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/H6z35
~ RECENT VIDEOS ~
○ How To Create Photo Collages In Canva: https://youtu.be/3ynSQ-x03dg
○ The Ultimate Facebook Group Marketing Strategy: https://youtu.be/tLrBWDfX4vo
○ How To Design Facebook Ads In Canva: https://youtu.be/KVIRcRk58d0
○ How To Use TikTok To Market Your Business Online: https://youtu.be/QIIUEbDTaZs
○ How To Create Instagram Stories With Canva: https://youtu.be/BaRbnqCcufo
~ TOOLS & SERVICES I USE ~
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
~ SHOP MY COURSES ~
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
~ COME SAY HI! ~
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not t