Did you notice that you now have this YouTube research tab in your YouTube studio, where you can do YouTube SEO and YouTube keyword research directly from your YouTube account? Let’s go over all that you can do with the research tab on YouTube.
To access the YouTube research tab, open up YouTube, click on your icon on the top, right-hand side, and then on ‘YouTube studio’. Within your YouTube studio, click on ‘analytics’ from the left-hand side panel, and then on ‘research’ from the tabs up top to access the YouTube research tab.
With the YouTube research tab, you’re able to explore what viewers are searching for on YouTube. Use the YouTube research tool to research some of the top searches from viewers on your channel and across YouTube in the last 28 days.
The YouTube research tab has three sections: searches across YouTube, your viewers’ searches and saved. Under the ‘searches across YouTube section’, use the search bar to do YouTube keyword research by entering a search term or topic.
Say that I want to do YouTube SEO for this very video, so I’ll type in ‘YouTube research tab’ and see what pops up. Use the filters up top to sort by all searches or content gaps only, by geography, which includes the top 5 geographies of your channel, in my case, Australia, Canada, India, United Kingdom and United States, as well as the language.
For the YouTube research tab search term, these are the other two relevant search terms that appear: research tab on YouTube and YouTube research tab once more. For each of these search terms, you can use the bookmark icon to save it, view the search volume on YouTube, and click on the three little dots next to it to access Google Trends, save, remove or report it.
Before we head over to the ‘your viewers’ searches’ section of the YouTube research tab, if you’re new around here, hi, I’m Marina, and my goal is to help you say "Yes To Tech" by sharing simple tutorials for non-techie entrepreneurs.
Now let’s click on the ‘your viewers’ searches’ section of the YouTube research tab. Just as before, you can filter the searches by all searches or content gaps only, geography and language.
For each of the search terms that appear, you can also save it, view its search volume on YouTube, and click on the three little dots to go to Google trends, save, remove or report it. If you click on the ‘content gaps only’ filter, you’ll be able to view the viewers’ search terms in which they can’t find any results for their searches, they can’t find an exact match for their searches, or they can’t find relevant videos for their searches.
You may want to use a content gap as a starting point in your YouTube keyword research to research videos that don’t exist or could be improved. So let’s go ahead and save all these content gap YouTube search terms for my channel.
Before we head over to the ‘saved’ section of the YouTube keyword research tab, let me know if you’ll be using the research tab on YouTube to do YouTube SEO and YouTube keyword research directly from your YouTube account.
Now let’s click on the ‘saved’ section of the YouTube keyword research tab. All of the YouTube search terms that we clicked on the bookmark icon will appear here for you to find them easily. To unsave a YouTube search term, all you have to do is click on the bookmark icon again.
If you enjoyed this video on the YouTube research tab, make sure to subscribe and hit the bell for new videos every week on how to navigate the tech side of online business with ease. For more, download the FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business, check out these two videos for additional YouTube tips and tricks, and I'll see you in the next one.
YOUTUBE RESEARCH TAB: The Ultimate YouTube Research Tool. Did you notice that you now have this YouTube research tab in your YouTube studio, where you can do YouTube SEO and YouTube keyword research directly from your YouTube account? Let’s go over all that you can do with the research tab on YouTube.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ YouTube Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6SabZSsppY&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqvJB5rh5YYivqDhfPSjb70Z
YOUTUBE TIPS AND TRICKS:
○ How To Use Canva For YouTube Thumbnail: https://youtu.be/YjM7rEFG81s
○ How To Use Youtube Live For Webinars: https://youtu.be/TAjBIx6aBbs
○ How To Hide Like Dislike On Youtube: https://youtu.be/1suUSCrucfM
○ Create YouTube Video Transitions With Canva: https://youtu.be/CuPfcGEsj10
○ How To Make Animated Subscribe Button For YouTube Channel For Free: https://youtu.be/NXH7to5HR78
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!