Wondering how to add social media icons to Wix? In this Wix social media feed tutorial, you'll learn how to add Wix social media links and Wix social media icons to make the most out of the Wix social media integration for social media marketing. So let's get right into this Wix tutorial on adding social links Wix elements to your Wix website.
First off, if you don't have a Wix account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. Once you've logged in to your Wix account, hover your mouse over the website you wish to add social media icons to Wix on, and click on the pencil icon to access its Wix editor.
In your Wix editor, click on the pages dropdown menu on the top, left-hand side, and click on the page in which you'll be adding a Wix social media feed to. If you want to add social media icons to Wix on a new page rather than on an existing page on your Wix website, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Make Separate Pages In Your Wix Website'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once on the page you wish to add a Wix social media feed on, click on 'add' from the left-hand side panel, and then on 'social'. Choose one of Wix's social bars to connect site visitors to all your social channels, and then click on it to add it to your Wix website.
From the Wix social media feed's individual toolbar, click on 'set social links'. From here, you can hover your mouse over any social media icon, and then over the plus icon to view that icon in a larger size, or click on the trash can on the right-hand side of it on hover to delete it.
You can also click on any social media icon and then follow the prompts that appear on the right-hand side. Right above where it says 'image info', you can click on 'replace icon' to select another social media icon to add to your Wix social media feed. You can select that social media icon from Media From Wix, Shutterstock, Unsplash, from your site files, your boards or from the trash.
You can even click on 'upload media' on the top, left-hand side to locate social media icons to add to Wix from your computer, Wix account, Google Drive, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Google Photos, Flickr, DeviantArt, Dribble or Link (URL). Once you've located a social media icon to replace the current icon on your Wix social media feed, click on it, and then on 'choose image' on the bottom, right-hand side.
From the image info section on the right-hand side of the set social links popup, you can add a title (alt text) to give your image a unique title, and to set what social page this icon links to. When you click on the link icon, you can link your social media icon to nothing, to a page, web address, anchor, top or bottom of the page, document, email, phone number or lightbox.
I'll connect this specific social media icon to a web address, paste the web address in the space provided, select how it opens (either in a new window or in the current window, I'll select in a new window), and then click on done on the bottom, right-hand side. Repeat the same process to set all the titles and URLs for all of the social media icons you add to your Wix social media feed.
If you wish to add a new social media icon to your Wix social media feed, click on the orange 'add icons' button up top, and just as we went over before when going over how to replace an icon, select another social media icon to add to your Wix social media feed. You can select that social media icon from Media From Wix, Shutterstock, Unsplash, from your site files, your boards or from the trash.
You can even click on 'upload media' on the top, left-hand side to locate social media icons to add to Wix from your computer, Wix account, Google Drive, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Google Photos, Flickr, DeviantArt, Dribble or Link (URL). Once you've located a social media icon to add to your Wix social media feed, click on it, and then on 'add to gallery' on the bottom, right-hand side.
Remember to set that specific social media icon's title and link on the right-hand side of the set social links popup. Still on the set social links popup, you can click on the gear icon up top to choose your settings. This includes how to add new images (at the start of the gallery, at the end of the gallery or after selected image), and how to add them (with current titles or without titles).
You can also manually reorder the social media icons on your Wix social media feed by clicking on a specific icon, and dragging it to the location of your choice. Once you're done setting the social links of your Wix social media feed, click on 'done' on the bottom, right-hand side.
From your Wix social bar's individual toolbar, you can also click on 'layout' to increase or decrease the social media icon size in pixels, to increase or decrease the spacing in pixels, and to select how the Wix social media feed's social bar looks (horizontal or vertical).
Under 'animation' from the Wix social media feed's social bar, you can choose an animation to add to your social bar, including bounce in, glide in, fade in, float in, expand in, spin in, fly in, turn in, arc in, puff in, fold in, flip in, reveal or slide in, and then click on 'customize' at the bottom to select that animation's settings, including its direction, power, duration, delay, and whether you should only animate it the first time or not.
Under 'help' from the Wix social media feed's social bar, you can learn more about Wix social bars, including how to set social links, how to add new social links and how to change the layout of your social bar, all of which we covered in this video. Once you're done adding social media icons to Wix on your Wix social media feed, remember to click on 'save' and then on 'publish' on the top, right-hand side to make your changes active.
If you're serious about adding social media icons to Wix, make sure to sign up for a free Wix account by clicking on the link in the description box below, check out our Wix tutorials playlist for even more Wix tips and tricks, as well as our FREE Complete Website Creation Guide below this video to learn more about how to create your own website step-by-step without stress or overwhelm.
Leave a comment below and let me know which social media icons you'll be adding to your Wix social media feed. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to upload and edit a PDF in Canva. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
Wix Social Media Feed: How To Add Social Media Icons To Wix. Wondering how to add social media icons to Wix? In this Wix social media feed tutorial, you'll learn how to add Wix social media links and Wix social media icons to make the most out of the Wix social media integration for social media marketing. Watch this Wix tutorial on adding social links Wix elements to your Wix website. If you want to do Wix social share for your Wix social network and Wix social media streams, watch this social media links Wix video. Get excited to use Wix social network.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Complete Website Creation Guide: https://www.yestotech.com/complete-website-creation-guide
○ Try Wix For FREE: http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ How To Make Separate Pages In Your Wix Website: https://youtu.be/FYtkLh0irwE
○ Wix Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BBbnbmCPEg&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqvDRl3aCifnia27BYFqpYgR
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/adLa9
○ Adding Downloadable Documents On Wix: https://youtu.be/OHNFhc_idLk
○ How To Optimize YouTube Videos: https://youtu.be/rvsDMhMXdEQ
○ How To Promote Your YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/XSPEYfDW2a4
○ How To Repurpose Content: https://youtu.be/uFcmEm9dngM
○ How To Upload Videos On YouTube: https://youtu.be/K0bpzAmy340
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!