Wondering how to create a popup menu in Wix using the Wix lightbox feature? In this Wix website tutorial, you'll learn how to set a Wix lightbox trigger and how to edit Wix lightbox settings when creating a popup on Wix. So let's get right into this Wix lightbox tutorial on how to add a lightbox to Wix so that you can start collecting emails and building an email list in Wix.
First off, if you don't have a Wix account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. After you've logged in to your Wix account, hover your mouse over the website you want to add a Wix lightbox to, and then click on the pencil icon to access its Wix editor.
To create a pop up menu in Wix using a Wix lightbox, click on 'add' from the left-hand side panel and then on 'interactive'. There are a number of Wix lightboxes you can add to your website, including welcome, subscribe, promotion and contact. I'll go ahead and add this first subscribe lightbox to my Wix website.
When editing the Wix lightbox, you'll be in lightbox mode, as shown up top. You'll also gain access to the Wix lightbox's individual toolbar.
Under 'manage lightboxes' you'll be able to view and edit all of the Wix lightboxes you created.
Under 'set triggers or settings', you can name your lightbox, edit the lightbox page settings so that it either automatically displays on pages or not. If you choose for the lightbox to automatically display, you can then select the pages it'll be displayed on, and after how many seconds it should appear. This is great when you want a welcome message to automatically appear when someone visits your website.
If you choose for the lightbox not to automatically display, you can then link it to other elements on your Wix website, such as to text or to a button, so that it's triggered in another way. This is great if you want to have a popup appear once a button is clicked, for instance.
For more details on how to link a lightbox to a button, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Add, Link & Customize A Button On Wix'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Under the same 'set triggers or settings' menu, you can select how the lightbox should close: with a X icon, with a close button, with both or neither.
Under 'layout', you can set the position where your lightbox should appear, left or right.
Under 'design', you can edit your Wix lightbox's background to a different color, image or video, access the background image settings, including opacity and color.
Under 'animation', you can add an animation to your Wix lightbox, including bounce in, glide in, fade in, float in, expand in, spin in, fly in, turn in, arc in, puff in, fold in, flip in, reveal and slide in, and then click on 'customize' at the bottom to access that individual animations settings.
Just like with any other page on your Wix website, you can click on 'add' from the left-hand side panel, to add any element of your choice to this Wix lightbox. For instance, you can click on 'video and music' and then on 'YouTube' to promote your latest YouTube video, or on 'embed' and then on 'embed a widget' to add a third party email opt-in form to this Wix lightbox.
After you're done customizing this popup menu in Wix using the Wix lightbox feature, click on 'exit mode'. To access the lightbox again at any point, click on 'menus and pages' from the left-hand side panel and then on 'lightboxes'. You can either click on the three little dots next to any Wix lightbox that you created to access its settings, rename it, duplicate it or delete it, or click on it at large to access its lightbox mode.
Once you're happy with how your Wix lightbox looks like, and with the lightbox trigger settings that you set, make sure to click on 'save' and then on 'publish' on the top, right-hand side to make your changes active.
If you're serious about creating a popup menu in Wix using the Wix lightbox feature, make sure you check out our Wix tutorials playlist for even more Wix tips and tricks, as well as our FREE Complete Website Creation Guide below this video to learn more about how to create your own website step-by-step without stress or overwhelm.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be using Wix lightboxes to add a popup to Wix. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to create a favicon with Canva. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
WIX LIGHTBOX: Wix Website Tutorial On How To Create A Pop Up Menu In Wix Using A Wix Lightbox. Wondering how to create a popup menu in Wix using the Wix lightbox feature? In this Wix website tutorial, you'll learn how to set a Wix lightbox trigger and how to edit Wix lightbox settings when creating a popup on Wix. If you want to add a Wix pop up to make the most out of your Wix lead generation, this Wix lightbox menu video is for you. So let's get right into this Wix lightbox tutorial on how to add a lightbox to Wix so that you can start collecting emails and building an email list in Wix.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Complete Website Creation Guide: https://www.yestotech.com/complete-website-creation-guide
○ Try Wix For FREE: http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ How To Add, Link & Customize A Button On Wix: https://youtu.be/YCLPxthRpsA
○ Wix Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BBbnbmCPEg&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqvDRl3aCifnia27BYFqpYgR
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/UrX7l
○ Connecting A Domain Name You Own To A Wix Website: https://youtu.be/YXiDJerV_yc
○ How To Create A Drop Down Menu On Wix: https://youtu.be/RGwNVDD2SGw
○ Wix Mobile Optimization Using The Wix Mobile View: https://youtu.be/ECtFqZs_nNs
○ How To Contact Wix Support: https://youtu.be/A2gS5Pp7oI8
○ Wix eCommerce Review: https://youtu.be/o73ghsGF5Ao
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!